White cops go full Memphis on a white guy

Done?
How about telling people to stop resisting arrest for one.

:thup:

PLq1KVj.jpg

Ashli Babbitt should have known this.
Isolated incident..

However -

Yes, the only problem with that situation, is that it was a shoot first then ask questions later of the unarmed assailant sort of thing......

Not correct police protocol of course wouldn't ya think(?), but it's weird how when it's a black cop on white shoot then no problem (coverage ends quickly), but a white cop on black shoot then the entire universe collapses.

How convenient or unequal don't ya think ?

What type of actions, and do you know the whole story, otherwise that led to the action's you and your buddies so quickly ignore afterwards ????
All of their actions. What kind of stupid question is that?

Funny to hear these tough thugs squeal like little babies when the cops come down on them. The article said the guy may have had a gun as he was reaching into his waistband. He's lucky he's still sucking air.

How does that deal w/corrupt cops?

Because if you resist, then that can always be brought out in trial. If you fully comply with the cops and are STILL abused, THEN you have a slam dunk case.

Remember, in order to win a case you must have clean hands. You can't sue someone for stealing your dope. You can't sue police if you resist. If you do, you bring on the consequences yourself.

If people would just shut up and comply, then the bad cops would stand out much better and be easier to deal with. But when you resist, your hands are now dirty and the cops have a leg to stand on in court. They very well might have used excessive force on you, but if you resisted, it will be MUCH harder to prove.

Because if you resist, then that can always be brought out in trial. If you fully comply with the cops and are STILL abused, THEN you have a slam dunk case.

Remember, in order to win a case you must have clean hands. You can't sue someone for stealing your dope. You can't sue police if you resist. If you do, you bring on the consequences yourself.

If people would just shut up and comply, then the bad cops would stand out much better and be easier to deal with. But when you resist, your hands are now dirty and the cops have a leg to stand on in court. They very well might have used excessive force on you, but if you resisted, it will be MUCH harder to prove.
So Ashli Babbit was a good shoot then, right? Right!?!??

Then I need you to state that Ashli Babbit was a good shoot.

It wasn't a good shoot. She wasn't attacking any cops. She could have been black as night. She was standing at a door. Had Tyre been standing at a door and been shot I'd be all over that shit. But he wasn't. He was fighting with cops and then ran from them, TWICE.

I need you to state the Tyre was a good beating.

Last edited:
It wasn't a good shoot. She wasn't attacking any cops. She could have been black as night. She was standing at a door. Had Tyre been standing at a door and been shot I'd be all over that shit. But he wasn't. He was fighting with cops and then ran from them, TWICE.

I need you to state the Tyre was a good beating.
Now you are lying. She wasn't just standing there doing nothing.

She was actively breaking into a door she had no access too to, to get at and harm one of our Congressmen.

The cop asked her to stop multiple times and she kept trying to break in to harm the Congressman.

You just stated that if a person is not complying to a cop, then whatever you get you deserve.

Now stand by your word and your principles, if you have any, and state that Ashli Babbit was a good shoot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back