White cops go full Memphis on a white guy

How would I know, you idiot? I wasn't there and neither were you. Now spew some more race hate.
You speak about "race hate", but why would you say Ashli was "acting black?"

Last edited:
It doesn't become a bigger story because there are far too many people who really have no problem with what went on here.

Because if you resist, then that can always be brought out in trial. If you fully comply with the cops and are STILL abused, THEN you have a slam dunk case.

Remember, in order to win a case you must have clean hands. You can't sue someone for stealing your dope. You can't sue police if you resist. If you do, you bring on the consequences yourself.

If people would just shut up and comply, then the bad cops would stand out much better and be easier to deal with. But when you resist, your hands are now dirty and the cops have a leg to stand on in court. They very well might have used excessive force on you, but if you resisted, it will be MUCH harder to prove.
Logical post.

Now you are lying. She wasn't just standing there doing nothing.

She was actively breaking into a door she had no access too to, to get at and harm one of our Congressmen.

The cop asked her to stop multiple times and she kept trying to break in to harm the Congressman.

You just stated that if a person is not complying to a cop, then whatever you get you deserve.

Now stand by your word and your principles, if you have any, and state that Ashli Babbit was a good shoot.
You say she was wanting to harm a congressman... Ok and who was her alledged target in a congressman, and how do you come about such information ? Who told you her alledged plan of action ?

Maybe this is disinformation, so of course you aren't peddling disinformation no not you, can't be right ?

She wasn’t resisting arrest.
Didn't get an opportunity too right ? Now imagine if the roles were switched, and other's aren't given the opportunity to resist, otherwise just shoot them ?? That wouldn't go over so well, but funny how the system cherry picks as bad as it does in these cases.

You guys already established that you get what you deserve whenever you do not comply w/a cop's commands.

#SorryNotSorry
Nobody gave her a command or warning. Officer Byrd (the same guy cited for mishandling his firearm) just murdered her in cold blood.

Nobody gave her a command or warning. Officer Byrd (the same guy cited for mishandling his firearm) just murdered her in cold blood.
That's the way I heard it, but not sure about it because I wasn't there.

Good ol Shafta County, Redding cops are notorious. I know these people they brutalized

This one didn't make it past the local news either, bet if they were black it would nationwide

You say she was wanting to harm a congressman... Ok and who was her alledged target in a congressman, and how do you come about such information ? Who told you her alledged plan of action ?

Maybe this is disinformation, so of course you aren't peddling disinformation no not you, can't be right ?
OK, let's take away that assumption.

She simply didn't comply w/a cop's lawful command.

And what has your ilk been beating into our brains over unarmed people who don't comply to police's commands?

Forum List

Back