White Boy Wasted

I agree. Ignorant drunks are a pain in the ass.

Kudos to the pilot that took down this feral savage.

"
In the video, Kerr threatened to break the pilot’s jaw and pushed the flight attendant to the floor, prompting the pilot to take Kerr to the floor, saying: “You don’t put your hands on my flight attendant!”

Read more here: Pilot takes down unruly passenger: ‘You don’t put your hands on my flight attendant!’"

do you really want to start a thread post starting with white... or black... broke the law? Me thinks you would lose such a petty racist fight.

"
In the video, Kerr threatened to break the pilot’s jaw and pushed the flight attendant to the floor, prompting the pilot to take Kerr to the floor, saying: “You don’t put your hands on my flight attendant!”

Read more here: Pilot takes down unruly passenger: ‘You don’t put your hands on my flight attendant!’"

do you really want to start a thread post starting with white... or black... broke the law? Me thinks you would lose such a petty racist fight.
Yes I did want to start a thread that way. Thats why i did it. I guess no one told you that what you think doesnt really mean much to me. If you have an issue with the phenomenon of being "white boy wasted" then you should make sure your people dont do it.

"

Yes I did want to start a thread that way. Thats why i did it. I guess no one told you that what you think doesnt really mean much to me. If you have an issue with the phenomenon of being "white boy wasted" then you should make sure your people dont do it.

OK brother, be that hateful.

"

OK brother, be that hateful.

Whats hateful about white boy wasted?

"

Dear Asclepias
May I ask why you emphasize the race of the attacker as White?
If someone posted a story of an attacker labeled as Black,
wouldn't you criticize that as trying to make a racist statement?

Is that your point here? Are you trying to show
how ridiculous it is to pin this on race?

What about gender? What if all these stories were
touted as showing the problem with violence isn't guns or race.
But men. Male aggression is the most common statistical factor
in common with all the cases of violence cited blamed on either
black or white, thugs or rogue police, guns or knives, etc etc.

"

Dear Asclepias
To emphasize the level of drunkenness displayed by the guy.

No. if someone said Black guy dates victory secret model that wouldn't be racist it would be a fact. It would only be racist if i thought that somehow made the white guy inferior to say white boy wasted.

"

Dear Asclepias

No. if someone said Black guy dates victory secret model that wouldn't be racist it would be a fact. It would only be racist if i thought that somehow made the white guy inferior to say white boy wasted.

So to you it makes no difference if it was White Boy Wasted or Black Boy Wasted.
Your intent was only on the Wasted part and not the White reference.
And you think everyone else should also see the reference to White the same way as you do, right?

If they don't, do you think you should change how you say it to be sensitive to Whites?
If a headline that says Black man on crack invades a home, and someone argues
that appears to be baiting people to blame Blacks, do you agree with saying it that way or changing it?

Like do you think the National Anthem should not be sung because it is offending people?
(even though the lyrics about the enslavement referrs to impressment of sailors by the Crown
against their will, this is still being "perceived" as referring to Black slaves in a negative light).

Thanks Asclepias

"

Dear Asclepias

So to you it makes no difference if it was White Boy Wasted or Black Boy Wasted.
Your intent was only on the Wasted part and not the White reference.
And you think everyone else should also see the reference to White the same way as you do, right?

If they don't, do you think you should change how you say it to be sensitive to Whites?
If a headline that says Black man on crack invades a home, and someone argues
that appears to be baiting people to blame Blacks, do you agree with saying it that way or changing it?

Like do you think the National Anthem should not be sung because it is offending people?
(even though the lyrics about the enslavement referrs to impressment of sailors by the Crown
against their will, this is still being "perceived" as referring to Black slaves in a negative light).

Thanks Asclepias
Correct. To me intent is what makes a statement racist. Rarely is the use of a word racist without intent. When I first went to the military I met this white guy that called Blacks *******. We beat his ass for almost a week until i noticed he really liked Black people. I asked him why he called Black people ******* and he told me thats just what people called Blacks where he was from and he didnt see it as offensive. I warned him that was why he was getting beat up and he stopped. He would slip every now an then but he eventually figured it out.

I have heard white people use the term white boy/girl wasted so I never knew it was offensive to them.

I could care less about the national anthem. I dont honor it so It makes no difference to me whether its sung or not.

"

Dear Asclepias

Is that your point here? Are you trying to show
how ridiculous it is to pin this on race?

What about gender? What if all these stories were
touted as showing the problem with violence isn't guns or race.
But men. Male aggression is the most common statistical factor
in common with all the cases of violence cited blamed on either
black or white, thugs or rogue police, guns or knives, etc etc.

It's Assclappies we are talking about here. He has no coherent point, other than to attempt to antagonize whites. He always has to try and convince others that white people are all stupid, because like most all black people, he is very insecure.

Forum List

Back