Whistleblower Story on Trump is a Sham.

Relevant points on this situation that centers around Biden's dealings with the Ukraine are discussed from 0 to around 5:51 and may be also found at Mike Huckabee's free website at Huckabee | September 21, 2019 - Huckabee - TBN

Let's keep in mind, this is the same Mike Huckabee who let rapists and murderers out of prison if they said "Jesus" sincerely enough.

One of them went on to rape and murder a woman.
Wayne DuMond - Wikipedia

Another one went out to murder four cops who were on their lunch break.
Maurice Clemmons - Wikipedia

What Biden's relationship with the Ukraine was is irrelevant. You can't break the law to prove someone else might have broken the law. It's why we don't let the cops beat confessions out of people. It's why we don't let the government ease-drop on anyone they think is dirty.

And it's why you can't go to a government fighting for it's life and say, "We'll hold up your aid package unless you get me dirt on my opponent."
Democrats claim that Trump did something that Biden and the Democrats themselves did.
So it's okay for that Democrats to do it and Trump can't?
Despite the fact that Trump didn't do it in the first place?

Here's the mess fully explained.

You nailed it in part. When the Democrats do something bad, and in a very short time make the false claim that their opponent did something bad, they are projecting their bad on an innocent victim, usually someone they hate and wish HAD done what their dither-brained opponent did.

The sham factor of this Witch Hunt began with Schiff's little story that sounded half true and took in simple people to make himself look important, except for one thing: it's all backfiring on the Democrats who lead with false narratives, in particular mr Schiff's story simply meant to confuse his base and get on with the mudslinging against the First Family.

That's a pitiful reply.

What hate-site supplies your thoghts?

The Washington Compost and the New York Times.

...Game? Game? Game? An impeachment inquiry is a game?
Translation for the metaphorically challenged: "Your adversaries are coming for you - in a political context - en garde."

And all the deflection and distraction and obtuse and opaque misdirection and delays are not going to help this time.

Game On.

The Trump WHISTLEBLOWER Story Is A SHAM!

Relevant points on this situation that centers around Biden's dealings with the Ukraine are discussed from 0 to around 5:51 and may be also found at Mike Huckabee's free website at Huckabee | September 21, 2019 - Huckabee - TBN

Have you bothered to read the complaint?

Whistleblower complaint, annotated

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.

"This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals.

"The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well.

“I have received information” is different than witnessing information. The whistleblower appears to be reporting second-hand information.

"That might not matter since it is thoroughly documented, and as the White House transcript of Trump’s Ukraine phone call shows, what the whistleblower alleged, at least on that front, was true."

Anyone concerned about Biden's corruption and turns a blind eye to Trump's obvious attempt to solicit dirt of a political opponent from a foreign government is a hypocrite, at best.

Let's keep in mind, this is the same Mike Huckabee who let rapists and murderers out of prison if they said "Jesus" sincerely enough.

One of them went on to rape and murder a woman.
Wayne DuMond - Wikipedia

Another one went out to murder four cops who were on their lunch break.
Maurice Clemmons - Wikipedia

What Biden's relationship with the Ukraine was is irrelevant. You can't break the law to prove someone else might have broken the law. It's why we don't let the cops beat confessions out of people. It's why we don't let the government ease-drop on anyone they think is dirty.

And it's why you can't go to a government fighting for it's life and say, "We'll hold up your aid package unless you get me dirt on my opponent."
Democrats claim that Trump did something that Biden and the Democrats themselves did.

You nailed it in part. When the Democrats do something bad, and in a very short time make the false claim that their opponent did something bad, they are projecting their bad on an innocent victim, usually someone they hate and wish HAD done what their dither-brained opponent did.

The sham factor of this Witch Hunt began with Schiff's little story that sounded half true and took in simple people to make himself look important, except for one thing: it's all backfiring on the Democrats who lead with false narratives, in particular mr Schiff's story simply meant to confuse his base and get on with the mudslinging against the First Family.

That's a pitiful reply.

What hate-site supplies your thoghts?

Straight A's in advanced communications courses that enables me to identify the specific gimmick the Democrats publish on their websites for their apparatchiks use to destroy this nation with lies, obfuscations, projections, self-fulfilling prophecies, etc. But don't worry. That was years ago. What I learned then only helps me sort through the baloney and get rid of the fat.

"In the course of my official duties, I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.

"This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals.

"The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General Barr appears to be involved as well.

“I have received information” is different than witnessing information. The whistleblower appears to be reporting second-hand information.

"That might not matter since it is thoroughly documented, and as the White House transcript of Trump’s Ukraine phone call shows, what the whistleblower alleged, at least on that front, was true."

Anyone concerned about Biden's corruption and turns a blind eye to Trump's obvious attempt to solicit dirt of a political opponent from a foreign government is a hypocrite, at best.

Yes, and it is bogus because all those millions of dollars the Democrats picked our pockets with (in the Mueller report that basically freed President Trump from the false charges leveled against him by revenge-seeking legislators) are being "looked into" all over again by the same corrupt players in a sick-minded groupthinking set of legislators who have once again attention whored the public to death.

I'm sorry you're unacquainted with people who actually know what the Democrats' end goal is based on their nefarious lies that beget gross calumnies.

No....the difference here is Trump wants to expose corruption that actually took place....whereas the Democrats paid someone to make shit up. Trump has every right as president to find out who committed crimes and who was behind the coup attempt that was hatched against him for one main reason......The Department of Justice falls under his direction.

Democrats want to distract you with the shiny object over there while they're getting away with committing one crime after other over here. Plus you have to understand the separation of powers that are inherent according to the Constitution. Democrats in Congress cannot interfer in the workings of the White House. They only have oversight of the Executive Branch. They cannot dictate what they do...no more than the Executive Branch cannot dictate what Congress does.

What law says that as long as you're a Democrat running for public office you cannot be investigated for corruption???????

It seems you have selective outrage. Why is it okay for the Democrats to use taxpayers money to conduct investigation after investigation on the president, yet the president isn't allowed to investigate them?

Last edited:

Yes, and it is bogus because all those millions of dollars the Democrats picked our pockets with (in the Mueller report that basically freed President Trump from the false charges leveled against him by revenge-seeking legislators) are being "looked into" all over again by the same corrupt players in a sick-minded groupthinking set of legislators who have once again attention whored the public to death.

I'm sorry you're unacquainted with people who actually know what the Democrats' end goal is based on their nefarious lies that beget gross calumnies.

Yes, and it is bogus because all those millions of dollars the Democrats picked our pockets with (in the Mueller report that basically freed President Trump from the false charges leveled against him by revenge-seeking legislators) are being "looked into" all over again by the same corrupt players i
Mueller is a life-long Republican fixer who's been covering up GOP crimes since Iran Contra and BCCI. His "investigation" didn't even have access to Trump's tax and financial documents. You can be sure congressional Democrats won't make that mistake. Trump is vulnerable to impeachment on countless grounds from Emoluments Clause violations to obstruction of justice, but his latest blunder with Ukraine is obvious enough to make Republicans put country over party (in an election year). He will be impeached by Thanksgiving.
1*20jgN-cR08pV-p6gprh-MQ.jpeg

Turkey Pardons Trump

No....the difference here is Trump wants to expose corruption that actually took place....whereas the Democrats paid someone to make shit up. Trump has every right as president to find out who committed crimes and who was behind the coup attempt that was hatched against him for one main reason......The Department of Justice falls under his direction.

Democrats want to distract you with the shiny object over there while they're getting away with committing one crime after other over here. Plus you have to understand the separation of powers that are inherent according to the Constitution. Democrats in Congress cannot interfer in the workings of the White House. They only have oversight of the Executive Branch. They cannot dictate what they do...no more than the Executive Branch cannot dictate what Congress does.

What law says that as long as you're a Democrat running for public office you cannot be investigated for corruption???????

It seems you have selective outrage. Why is it okay for the Democrats to use taxpayers money to conduct investigation after investigation on the president, yet the president isn't allowed to investigate them?

Trump presides over the most corrupt administration in US History, so I'm not sure why you believe he's qualified to clean up Ukraine?
1*lLcfRtPZzK9MNe6w0iG1VA.png

"Of course the fish rots from the head.

"Trump faces credible accusations of sexual abuse, has refused to divest from his business, declined to release his tax returns and many other financial documents, encourages business people and foreigners to hold events at his clubs and hotels, perpetrated the fraud that was Trump University and made hush payments to Stormy Daniels and others to cover up affairs.

"One could also make the case that we have a president who is a Russian asset and who has no loyalty to the United States of America."

There Has Never Been as Corrupt a President or Administration as Trumps.

Impeachment is Hillary's baby.
She wants pay-back for her husband being impeached.
That's why the Democrats keep talking about impeachment....since the day they found out Trump won.
But another classic Clinton tactic is they accuse their critics of committing the very crimes they are themselves guilty of.
This acts as a cleanser for their own criminal activity and puts the spotlight on their enemies.

FB_IMG_1565762178153.jpg

Yes, and it is bogus because all those millions of dollars the Democrats picked our pockets with (in the Mueller report that basically freed President Trump from the false charges leveled against him by revenge-seeking legislators) are being "looked into" all over again by the same corrupt players i
Mueller is a life-long Republican fixer who's been covering up GOP crimes since Iran Contra and BCCI. His "investigation" didn't even have access to Trump's tax and financial documents. You can be sure congressional Democrats won't make that mistake. Trump is vulnerable to impeachment on countless grounds from Emoluments Clause violations to obstruction of justice, but his latest blunder with Ukraine is obvious enough to make Republicans put country over party (in an election year). He will be impeached by Thanksgiving.

Turkey Pardons Trump

Mueller isn't a Republican. If he was he would have investigated Biden, Hillary and Obama.
He's a Deep State Insider.
Political affiliations don't matter here.

Turkey Pardons Trump

Mueller isn't a Republican. If he was he would have investigated Biden, Hillary and Obama.

I think he's pwn'd by Billary-Hillary. I think her FBI files back when contained controller crimes/voting records/assorted chitlins, and the person who gets what they want is the person who has absolute proof on somebody else's wrongdoings, crimes of the heart, free real estate for quids pro quo, etc., which means the person who can get bought in high office is a good deal for a corrupt ambitious politician. Just an opinion based on my aggravation with the information age. :p

Turkey Pardons Trump

Rino Mueller sold Republicans down the river years ago, hon. Apparently you missed his hand-picked team were not only Registered Democrats, they were Democrat operatives as well. And every one of them had two words tattooed on their wrists: GET TRUMP!

Turkey Pardons Trump

So now you’re smarter than Alan Dershowitz too? What is your educational background? Aside from the terror training camp in Libya.

Turkey Pardons Trump

Rino Mueller sold Republicans down the river years ago, hon. Apparently you missed his hand-picked team were not only Registered Democrats, they were Democrat operatives as well. And every one of them had two words tattooed on their wrists: GET TRUMP!

Mueller is a senile old man. He embarrassed himself in front of Congress.

Trump presides over the most corrupt administration in US History, so I'm not sure why you believe he's qualified to clean up Ukraine?
1*lLcfRtPZzK9MNe6w0iG1VA.png

"Of course the fish rots from the head.

"Trump faces credible accusations of sexual abuse, has refused to divest from his business, declined to release his tax returns and many other financial documents, encourages business people and foreigners to hold events at his clubs and hotels, perpetrated the fraud that was Trump University and made hush payments to Stormy Daniels and others to cover up affairs.

"One could also make the case that we have a president who is a Russian asset and who has no loyalty to the United States of America."

There Has Never Been as Corrupt a President or Administration as Trumps.

You call resisting socialism corrupt? Sorry, Demmies have pushed Socialism into what it was destined to become--pure communism, complete with villages to raise children rather than and instead of two loving parents, a man and a woman, raising the babies they made.

Turkey Pardons Trump

Mueller is a senile old man. He embarrassed himself in front of Congress.

I don't care if he embarrassed himself in front of the nation. I want the $45,000,000 he is said to have spent put back in the United States Treasury. And if nobody knows where it went, I want the Democrats who instituted the fiasco to take it out of their pockets and give the people's money back for being rigid and overbearing assholes.

Turkey Pardons Trump

Political affiliations don't matter here
Mueller's proven his Republican roots by covering up BCCI crimes for Bush I and 911 transgressions for Bush II. Partisan affiliations are all that matter to Trump's base:

Criminal History: BCCI, the Bushes … and Mueller

"As the newly dead George Herbert Walker Bush luxuriates in the accolades of America’s bipartisan political/media establishment, I thought to look again at the article below, which I wrote in 2006, detailing one of the great glories of his great and glorious reign: the thwarting of the investigation into BCCI, 'one of the largest criminal organizations in history...'"

"The Italian bank BNL was one of BCCI’s main tentacles. BNL’s Atlanta branch was the primary funnel used to send millions of secret dollars to Saddam for arms purchases, including deadly chemicals and other WMD materials supplied by the Chilean arms dealer Cardoen and various politically-connected operators in the United States like, weapons merchant Matrix Churchill

"s soon as the BNL case broke, Bush moved to throttle the investigation. He appointed lawyers from both Cardoen and Matrix to top Justice Department posts – where they supervised the officials investigating their old companies. The overall probe was directed by Justice Department investigator Robert Mueller."

Turkey Pardons Trump

Political affiliations don't matter here
Mueller's proven his Republican roots by covering up BCCI crimes for Bush I and 911 transgressions for Bush II. Partisan affiliations are all that matter to Trump's base:

Criminal History: BCCI, the Bushes … and Mueller

"As the newly dead George Herbert Walker Bush luxuriates in the accolades of America’s bipartisan political/media establishment, I thought to look again at the article below, which I wrote in 2006, detailing one of the great glories of his great and glorious reign: the thwarting of the investigation into BCCI, 'one of the largest criminal organizations in history...'"

"The Italian bank BNL was one of BCCI’s main tentacles. BNL’s Atlanta branch was the primary funnel used to send millions of secret dollars to Saddam for arms purchases, including deadly chemicals and other WMD materials supplied by the Chilean arms dealer Cardoen and various politically-connected operators in the United States like, weapons merchant Matrix Churchill

"s soon as the BNL case broke, Bush moved to throttle the investigation. He appointed lawyers from both Cardoen and Matrix to top Justice Department posts – where they supervised the officials investigating their old companies. The overall probe was directed by Justice Department investigator Robert Mueller."

Okay
...... Mueller is a corrupt asshole.
What’s your point????

Of course it is. It's just another unrealized wet dream where the idiots always wake up before they can get off.

Forum List

Back