Whistleblower Complaint Declassified For Public Release

Complaint to be released with minimal redactions.
Well when you have Republicans and Democrats in the Senate vote 100 to 0 to release it, Trump didn’t have much choice.
Trump didn’t see anything wrong with the original transcript memo and so he said go ahead and release it.
That’s because Trump is a criminal and he’s been involved in criminal activity for so many years that he doesn’t recognize what a crime is.
I watched Mike Murphy just a while ago on Fox news, a republican strategist, say that he was told by Republicans that if the vote could be a secret 30 GOP senators would vote to impeach Trump

I saw the Russia movie. I don’t think I’m going to like the Ukrainian knock-off. Neither will the American people

BreakingNooz.jpg

Washington (CNN)The whistleblower's complaint about President Donald Trump's communications with Ukraine has been declassified and could be released as soon as Thursday morning, two sources told CNN late Wednesday night.

Whistleblower complaint about Trump declassified and may be released Thursday

Great news! What do you think?

I think it will be another nothing burger, the IG determined it was motivated by political bias. The asshole bitcher doesn't even have first had knowledge of the events. And the president of Ukraine has already stated there was no pressure put on him to do anything.

Washington (CNN)The whistleblower's complaint about President Donald Trump's communications with Ukraine has been declassified and could be released as soon as Thursday morning, two sources told CNN late Wednesday night.

I think it will be another nothing burger, the IG determined it was motivated by political bias. The asshole bitcher doesn't even have first had knowledge of the events. And the president of Ukraine has already stated there was no pressure put on him to do anything.

No, the IG did NOT determine it was motivated by political bias!. If you have proof otherwise - please provide it.

Complaint to be released with minimal redactions.
Well when you have Republicans and Democrats in the Senate vote 100 to 0 to release it, Trump didn’t have much choice.
Trump didn’t see anything wrong with the original transcript memo and so he said go ahead and release it.
That’s because Trump is a criminal and he’s been involved in criminal activity for so many years that he doesn’t recognize what a crime is.
I watched Mike Murphy just a while ago on Fox news, a republican strategist, say that he was told by Republicans that if the vote could be a secret 30 GOP senators would vote to impeach Trump

Why wouldn’t Don want a bullshit transcript, of a phone call he knew was being recorded to be released? They have been butt hurt [emoji24] and talking impeachment since the day he took office. This nonsense has nothing to do with that, and will continue indefinitely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, the IG did NOT determine it was motivated by political bias!. If you have proof otherwise - please provide it.

The idiot is a Warren supporter you moron, of course the commie news outlets you pay attention to will never report that.

Why is this even news?? EVERYONE (except maybe you) knows 40 times what this "so-called" whistleblower knew.. The guy didn't even have access to the convo and never SHOULD have been briefed on the content of that conversation...

The whistleblower reacted to 3rd party heresay that was PROBABLY a violation of security protocol anyways..

NOTHING will come of this now that the full transcript is out... Except maybe finding another hidden leaker compromising national intel security just to gain political points....

...and the whistleblower is...CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD!
:rofl::rofl:

ya know what basque, I know I gave you a hard time in the beginning for you being a Russian or foreign paid troll, and I still think you are one.... :D

but I can't tell ya, how many times a day, your posts give me a real good chuckle!

I'd miss you, if you lost your job, and were not here all day! Seriously! :beer:

The idiot is a Warren supporter you moron, of course the commie news outlets you pay attention to will never report that.

Warren supporter? Credible proof? Trump's appointed Republican IG said it's "credible" and "urgent".

Why is this even news?? EVERYONE (except maybe you) knows 40 times what this "so-called" whistleblower knew.. The guy didn't even have access to the convo and never SHOULD have been briefed on the content of that conversation...

The whistleblower reacted to 3rd party heresay that was PROBABLY a violation of security protocol anyways..

NOTHING will come of this now that the full transcript is out... Except maybe finding another hidden leaker compromising national intel security just to gain political points....

Have you read the complaint?

Have you read the complaint?

Don't NEED to.. It's about a document I"VE NOW READ that the whistleblower NEVER had access to...

Also know his lawyer works for a firm that PAYS PEOPLE to come forward with wrongdoings by the Trump Admin.. SOOOOOO... Looks like this "breaking story" is going leave you with just a just another "war scar"...

This kind of crap will hurt the Ds like crazy in the 20/20 election and even though I voted Trump in 2016 if the LP puts together a decent ticket I won't vote for him in 2020. This just stinks to high heaven as a boobytrap for idiots and I just don't believe any D donor/activist could have gotten this data and believed it without a functional political IQ in the single digits

Why wouldn’t Don want a bullshit transcript, of a phone call he knew was being recorded to be released? They have been butt hurt [emoji24] and talking impeachment since the day he took office. This nonsense has nothing to do with that, and will continue indefinitely.
Not a big fan of research, are you?

No POTUS calls are recorded. Not since Nixon.

Calls are officially transcribed time by 2 professionals, not political appointees in real time. Overseas calls are most likely CIA personnel.

It is impossible to have a conspiracy of people large enough to fake a transcript unless a bunch of people are murdered.

Gross up and try again.

Because I know all my leftist buds consume Gerber Baby news, that's been strained of all toxic truth and triggering allergic content :abgg2q.jpg:

I'll provide a link to the confirmation of this law firm's ad blitz to pay people for dirt on the Trump Admin...

DO NOT WHINE about the source being the Wash Examiner... Look up the facts and tell me those law maggots didn't drive ad trucks around D.C. looking for leakers....

Ukraine whistleblower’s lawyers work for group that offers to pay officials who leak against Trump

The anonymous U.S. intelligence official accusing President Trump of improperly pressuring Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden is represented by two lawyers who run a group that offers financial help to fired whistleblowers.

Whistleblower Aid was launched in September 2017 — eight months after Trump's inauguration — with an advertising blitz that involved mobile billboards being driven close to the White House, Congress, outside the Pentagon, and around the headquarters of the CIA and National Security Agency.

Forum List

Back