Whistleblower Complaint Declassified For Public Release

Why wouldn’t Don want a bullshit transcript, of a phone call he knew was being recorded to be released? They have been butt hurt [emoji24] and talking impeachment since the day he took office. This nonsense has nothing to do with that, and will continue indefinitely.
Not a big fan of research, are you?

No POTUS calls are recorded. Not since Nixon.

Calls are officially transcribed time by 2 professionals, not political appointees in real time. Overseas calls are most likely CIA personnel.

It is impossible to have a conspiracy of people large enough to fake a transcript unless a bunch of people are murdered.

Gross up and try again.

It's also very damaging to national security that CONTENT of those calls seems to get leaked out so easily since Trump took office.. It's gonna hurt the ability of future Potus (Poti??? LOL) to discuss ANYTHING with foreign leaders on a casual basis...

Anyone remember this kind of frequency of leaks of protected foreign leaders under previous Admins.. I got nothing...

Washington (CNN)The whistleblower's complaint about President Donald Trump's communications with Ukraine has been declassified and could be released as soon as Thursday morning, two sources told CNN late Wednesday night.

Whistleblower complaint about Trump declassified and may be released Thursday

Great news! What do you think?

Why is this even news?? EVERYONE (except maybe you) knows 40 times what this "so-called" whistleblower knew.. The guy didn't even have access to the convo and never SHOULD have been briefed on the content of that conversation...

The whistleblower reacted to 3rd party heresay that was PROBABLY a violation of security protocol anyways..

NOTHING will come of this now that the full transcript is out... Except maybe finding another hidden leaker compromising national intel security just to gain political points....

Have you read the complaint?

Don't NEED to.. It's about a document I"VE NOW READ that the whistleblower NEVER had access to...

Also know his lawyer works for a firm that PAYS PEOPLE to come forward with wrongdoings by the Trump Admin.. SOOOOOO... Looks like this "breaking story" is going leave you with just a just another "war scar"...

Are you suggesting that Trump's appointed Republican IG was duped when he said "credible" and "urgent" regarding national security?

Washington (CNN)The whistleblower's complaint about President Donald Trump's communications with Ukraine has been declassified and could be released as soon as Thursday morning, two sources told CNN late Wednesday night.

I think it will be another nothing burger, the IG determined it was motivated by political bias. The asshole bitcher doesn't even have first had knowledge of the events. And the president of Ukraine has already stated there was no pressure put on him to do anything.

No, the IG did NOT determine it was motivated by political bias!. If you have proof otherwise - please provide it.

The idiot is a Warren supporter you moron, of course the commie news outlets you pay attention to will never report that.

Warren supporter? Credible proof? Trump's appointed Republican IG said it's "credible" and "urgent".

Apologies, it was the OLC, not the IG.

Ukraine call whistleblower showed 'political bias,' favored Trump's 'rival' candidate: memo

Why is this even news?? EVERYONE (except maybe you) knows 40 times what this "so-called" whistleblower knew.. The guy didn't even have access to the convo and never SHOULD have been briefed on the content of that conversation...

The whistleblower reacted to 3rd party heresay that was PROBABLY a violation of security protocol anyways..

NOTHING will come of this now that the full transcript is out... Except maybe finding another hidden leaker compromising national intel security just to gain political points....

Don't NEED to.. It's about a document I"VE NOW READ that the whistleblower NEVER had access to...

Also know his lawyer works for a firm that PAYS PEOPLE to come forward with wrongdoings by the Trump Admin.. SOOOOOO... Looks like this "breaking story" is going leave you with just a just another "war scar"...

Are you suggesting that Trump's appointed Republican IG was duped when he said "credible" and "urgent" regarding national security?

Listen up old dupe.. The story 2 DAYS AGO was that Trump's OWN DNI called it the same thing.. And that was fake news... So I'm not :LEAPING to conclusions like the clowns you're glued to like Don DaLemon and Morning Schmoe...

Listen up old dupe.. The story 2 DAYS AGO was that Trump's OWN DNI called it the same thing.. And that was fake news... So I'm not :LEAPING to conclusions like the clowns you're glued to like Don DaLemon and Morning Schmoe...

I'll consider your diatribe while I'm reading the complaint in a few hours.

Word is the whistleblower is disgruntled former deputy DNI chief Susan Gordon. Complaint filed Aug 12th. She left Aug 15th

I'll consider your diatribe while I'm reading the complaint in a few hours.

After you read it, print it, roll it up, and shove it up your ass.

If Republicans love our Constitution more than they hate Democrats - Trump will be impeached.

Speaker Pelosi now has enough votes to impeach. The whistleblower complaint may be the final nail.

It's also interesting how the Trump mafia have been more forthcoming since Speaker Pelosi announced the "formal" impeachment inquiry.

If Republicans love our Constitution more than they hate Democrats - Trump will be impeached.

Speaker Pelosi now has enough votes to impeach. The whistleblower complaint may be the final nail.

It's also interesting how the Trump mafia have been more forthcoming since Speaker Pelosi announced the "formal" impeachment inquiry.

You have nothing.

But bullshit.....

And a bunch of fucked up zombies elected by money grabbing welfare lovers.

Best of luck.

Word is the whistleblower is disgruntled former deputy DNI chief Susan Gordon. Complaint filed Aug 12th. She left Aug 15th

I'm doubting that.. A Deputy DNI would just have to walk into their bosses office and REPORT IT... Not become a "whistle-blower".

That law is for the GS-12 and under really... That NEED protection.. A Deputy DNI needs no protection to get attention...

I've heard that rumor also, but discount it...

I applaud and salute Speaker Pelosi for busting the Trump stonewall. Otherwise, we wouldn't know about the Ukraine collusion/extortion or the whistleblower complaint details.

It's also very damaging to national security that CONTENT of those calls seems to get leaked out so easily since Trump took office.. It's gonna hurt the ability of future Potus (Poti??? LOL) to discuss ANYTHING with foreign leaders on a casual basis...

Anyone remember this kind of frequency of leaks of protected foreign leaders under previous Admins.. I got nothing...
Agreed.

The Leftist Totalitarians put their power in top priority.

There is apparently a Leftist group that offers to pay leakers. I can't confirm it, but it's easy to believe.

I applaud and salute Speaker Pelosi for busting the Trump stonewall. Otherwise, we wouldn't know about the Ukraine collusion/extortion or the whistleblower complaint details.
Troll much?

You're a real dumbass if you think Pelosi calling a fake impeachment inquiry caused Trump to release documents proving Democrats are idiots.

Forum List

Back