While Trump Tweeted About Sports All Weekend, Puerto Rico Dealt With ‘Apocalyptic’ Hurricane Damage

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Gee, I wonder why???? Couldn't be cause its mostly people of color that live that, unlike Fla. and Tx. Or could it be, Trump is unaware of the fact, PR. is apart of America...I'll say that's the reason

Gee, I wonder why???? Couldn't be cause its mostly people of color that live that, unlike Fla. and Tx. Or could it be, Trump is unaware of the fact, PR. is apart of America...I'll say that's the reason
I had no idea there were no blacks in TX or FL. Don't you get tired of being stupid in public? Ever? Jesus you make yourself look like an idiot.

Failures in the US response to the hurricane damage from Hurricanes Harvey and Irma are beginning to surface and will become more obvious as time passes and more funding is needed. There is no plan for long-range funding and FEMA is running out of funds.

Failures in the US response to the hurricane damage from Hurricanes Harvey and Irma are beginning to surface and will become more obvious as time passes and more funding is needed. There is no plan for long-range funding and FEMA is running out of funds.
they arent working on those unconstitutional actions fast enough!

hey dumbass you said this same shit in another thread and were shown links of our government sending aid down there and trump saying he was on the phone with not only the PR gov but the virgin islands gov as well.....dont let your hatred of trump make you trip over shit tiger....

hey dumbass you said this same shit in another thread and were shown links of our government sending aid down there and trump saying he was on the phone with not only the PR gov but the virgin islands gov as well.....dont let your hatred of trump make you trip over shit tiger....

He's just an ignorant Trump hating racist.

Then cancel all the NFL games and let the players head to Puerto Rico and samba whilst toting bricks and mortar. Forfeit their salaries and do good helping the disadvantaged instead of playing a game.

• Banned
I had no idea there were no blacks in TX or FL. Don't you get tired of being stupid in public? Ever? Jesus you make yourself look like an idiot.
Dude there are white people in sports, but Trump doesn't know that.

Maybe that Carrier and Task Force everyone was all excited about is having troubles finding Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Perhaps they need better maps.

If american tax payers were smart and we had a congress with some fuckin brains, we'd demand that a restructuring of housing be put in place. It makes no sense to continually fund these ocean bored states who continue to build near water, especially states who have their hands out each year

And his tweeting effected the recovery, how?

Puerto Rico should be invaded by two thousand Marines armed with small generators, cases of water and medicine.

That's more proof supporting my assertion that bed wetters have no functional frontal lobes. Not only could they not be as stupid as triggered is, but they would kill themselves after being overwhelmed by shame

Puerto Rico should be invaded by two thousand Marines armed with small generators, cases of water and medicine.

If the marines did exactly that you probably would find a way to criticize it as some sort of invasion.

If the marines did exactly that you probably would find a way to criticize it as some sort of invasion.
Always use a capital M when you print the word Marine of Marines. To not do so is an insult.

Forum List

Back