While Trump is bringing in more money than ever, Republican politicians are not doing so well

But you were into the russian collusion lie. Biden molested his daughter and you're making excuses for him. That is rotten, sleazy, and lawlessness. Ashley left the diary behind, nobody stole it. Looks like she was reaching for help and you want to deny her that.
Did she say he molested her? How old was she when she took a shower or bath with daddy?

The thieves have been arrested and charged in the theft, hooray!

So, link up to her diary, I'm free to read it now that the perps have been arrested.

Ashley said her dad took inappropriate showers with her. Which she blames on her sex addiction and drug addiction.
No, that's what RWNJ media and websites are CLAIMING, of course you believe them.
Trump was a great president and will be again.
Trump was the most corrupt president since Reagan.
The most incompetent since George Bush.
Oh and a cult is what you loons are, going to stick up for a pedophile that is into incest. But this is the same cult, that grooms 5 year old. You're a sick person.
"We’ve got lots of theories. We just don’t have the evidence," Giuliani said.

Did she say he molested her? How old was she when she took a shower or bath with daddy?

The thieves have been arrested and charged in the theft, hooray!

So, link up to her diary, I'm free to read it now that the perps have been arrested.
So let me get this straight, you are sticking up for Biden? Yes or no.

No, proof, or an accusation by Ashley would seal it for me.

Lock Biden up, sentence him in court and send him to prison.
1650719929109.png

While Trump is bringing in more money than ever, Republican politicians are not doing so well.
Trump is soliciting money for his defense from the same people Republican politicians are asking for funds for their election in 2022. Trump is bringing in more money than the Republicans running for office in 2022.
Typical Trump, it is all about him. He has billions, Trumpsters who are living pay check to pay check are sending him money for his "defense". The Republican party is pulling back because they do not have enough funds for all candidates but they are paying some of Trump's legal bills.
Trump is going to suck the Republican party dry along with the poor Trump minions.

"He has billions"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

But you were into the russian collusion lie. Biden molested his daughter and you're making excuses for him. That is rotten, sleazy, and lawlessness. Ashley left the diary behind, nobody stole it. Looks like she was reaching for help and you want to deny her that.
Trump's trained monkeys cannot defend what is coming out about Trump so they deflect. They bring up claims of wrong doings of others. All lies. But in a sick way the trained monkeys are justifying the criminal actions of Trump by saying others have done criminal things too. The trained monkeys are definitely cult members. Just like the cult members of Jim Jones and Warren Jeffs. Those cult leaders promised heaven. Trump promises wealth and power. All are liars.

"He has billions"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
. Why does any human give money to a (POSSIBLE) billionaire they could use for their own family. The cult members love Trump over their families. SICK
(bodecca, I misunderstood thinking the stupid comments from the trained monkeys came from you, sorry)

Last edited:
Trump's trained monkeys cannot defend what is coming out about Trump so they deflect. They bring up claims of wrong doings of others. All lies. But in a sick way the trained monkeys are justifying the criminal actions of Trump by saying others have done criminal things too. The trained monkeys are definitely cult members. Just like the cult members of Jim Jones and Warren Jeffs. Those cult leaders promised heaven. Trump promises wealth and power. All are liars.
Exactly what law did Trump break. Last I heard sexually assaulting a child is against the law and so is incest.

Exactly what law did Trump break. Last I heard sexually assaulting a child is against the law and so is incest.
Trump has broken many laws. see below. Any President that breaks a law should be treated like any other citizen who breaks a law or laws.

Trump has broken many laws. see below. Any President that breaks a law should be treated like any other citizen who breaks a law or laws.

Yet he still walks free.

Forum List

Back