While Trump is bringing in more money than ever, Republican politicians are not doing so well

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
While Trump is bringing in more money than ever, Republican politicians are not doing so well.
Trump is soliciting money for his defense from the same people Republican politicians are asking for funds for their election in 2022. Trump is bringing in more money than the Republicans running for office in 2022.
Typical Trump, it is all about him. He has billions, Trumpsters who are living pay check to pay check are sending him money for his "defense". The Republican party is pulling back because they do not have enough funds for all candidates but they are paying some of Trump's legal bills.
Trump is going to suck the Republican party dry along with the poor Trump minions.

0phc78g.jpg

While Trump is bringing in more money than ever, Republican politicians are not doing so well.
Trump is soliciting money for his defense from the same people Republican politicians are asking for funds for their election in 2022. Trump is bringing in more money than the Republicans running for office in 2022.
Typical Trump, it is all about him. He has billions, Trumpsters who are living pay check to pay check are sending him money for his "defense". The Republican party is pulling back because they do not have enough funds for all candidates but they are paying some of Trump's legal bills.
Trump is going to suck the Republican party dry along with the poor Trump minions.

Yep.. remember he's nearly a billion dollars in debt to Deutsch Bank and Bank of Cyprus.

If the GOP wants to be grand again they need to drop McConnell and McCarthy and any other never Trumper and get behind President Trump... if they don't they won't win back the house or the senate....

Trump is going to hand Democrats not only the 2022 midterms, but the 2024 election as well.
And Republicans are going to put on a brave face and stand behind him 100%...because his popularity
in the GOP is above 94%.

Perfect. :auiqs.jpg:
Biden gave the republicans the win yesterday when he gave 13% what they wanted. But pissed off the other 80+% of Americans.

Would you make up your pathologically TDSed minds.

I thought Trump was broke since he is a terrible businessman, at least according to that Muslim hag Surada.

I'm not a Muslim, you hick. I'm an Episcopalian from Alabama. Trump owes nearly a billion dollars to Deutsch Bank and Bank of Cyprus. Russian money. US banks won't touch him for the past 15 years.

I'm not a Muslim, you hick. I'm an Episcopalian from Alabama. Trump owes nearly a billion dollars to Deutsch Bank and Bank of Cyprus. Russian money. US banks won't touch him for the past 15 years.
Then why did you agree with the OP.

As for you religion and origin, no one's buying it. You're a bitter Muslim from some Middle-Eastern shithole. That much is obvious.

While Trump is bringing in more money than ever​

The operative word here is that despite all that the Left have tried and the billions
they've spent trying to get rid of Trump, Trump is more popular than ever and
98% of those he endorses win election, irregardless of what they spend.

THAT'S AMERICA GIVING THE LEFT A HEADS UP ABOUT THEIR FUTURE

Then why did you agree with the OP.

As for you religion and origin, no one's buying it. You're a bitter Muslim from some Middle-Eastern shithole. That much is obvious.

You are extremely stupid. I'm not a Muslim. I just have more education, money and travel experience than you.

Forum List

Back