While Trump is bringing in more money than ever, Republican politicians are not doing so well

Negative information is brought up about Donald Trump and the trained monkey's attack and defend their leader with a devotion and allegiance you only find in cults. The Trump defense playbook is followed to a tee.
Trained monkeys are a funny group but dangerous.
I'm gonna ask you one question, Ashley Biden's diary. Has been proven. You still gonna support the pedophile Biden?

While Trump is bringing in more money than ever, Republican politicians are not doing so well.
Trump is soliciting money for his defense from the same people Republican politicians are asking for funds for their election in 2022. Trump is bringing in more money than the Republicans running for office in 2022.
Typical Trump, it is all about him. He has billions, Trumpsters who are living pay check to pay check are sending him money for his "defense". The Republican party is pulling back because they do not have enough funds for all candidates but they are paying some of Trump's legal bills.
Trump is going to suck the Republican party dry along with the poor Trump minions.

Jealous?
If Trump shows up at rally they will win.

Jealous?
If Trump shows up at rally they will win.
Wrong, again.

I'm gonna ask you one question, Ashley Biden's diary. Has been proven. You still gonna support the pedophile Biden?
I have seen no information from the diary.

I will give the Trump campaign credit for refusing to buy the diary and suggesting the slime bucket thieves turn the diary over to the FBI.
JK is slimy than most Trump supporters.

Negative information is brought up about Donald Trump and the trained monkey's attack and defend their leader with a devotion and allegiance you only find in cults.

You mean like closing their accounts and banning them on social media, shooting them in the back at a baseball game, stalking their homes like a SC Justice, blocking them from speaking at colleges, like supporting a president utterly disasterous for the nation just because you align with his party, or like swatting people in Congress you don't agree with making false emergency calls? Like THAT kind of cult?

While Trump is bringing in more money than ever, Republican politicians are not doing so well.

"Please, mega-donors, we need more money. Trump has taken it all".

The con man is shafting his party to save his own fat ass. No surprise.

Wrong, again.

2!
Pathetic!
Try harder.

I have seen no information from the diary.

I will give the Trump campaign credit for refusing to buy the diary and suggesting the slime bucket thieves turn the diary over to the FBI.
JK is slimy than most Trump supporters.
Well it states that Biden took inappropriate showers with his daughter and she blames that on her sex addiction and drug use. So yes, Biden is a incest pedophile.

You mean like closing their accounts and banning them on social media, shooting them in the back at a baseball game, stalking their homes like a SC Justice, blocking them from speaking at colleges, like supporting a president utterly disasterous for the nation just because you align with his party, or like swatting people in Congress you don't agree with making false emergency calls? Like THAT kind of cult?
They cannot disseminate between political views of different parties and political dictatorial dictums enforced by propaganda pushed on the masses who vote for Progs with the help of Repub elites.

His president sexually assaulted his own daughter. Sick.
Earlier in 2003 on The Howard Stern Show, Donald Trump was also bragging about his daughter’s hot body: “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.

Trump was asked how he would feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy. “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

1661516062197.png

Earlier in 2003 on The Howard Stern Show, Donald Trump was also bragging about his daughter’s hot body: “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.

Trump was asked how he would feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy. “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

View attachment 687219
He didn't take showers with her. You deflection shows what a piece of shit you are.

There is a conviction tied to it, so that makes it real. I know you gonna be a good liberal and support a pedophile that sexually abused his own daughter. You people are sick.

Yes, the guys who stole it and tried to sell it to Trump have been convicted, but you haven't read the diary.

Did Ashey claim that?
No, a RWNJ website did.
IF she did, or does, Biden should be arrested and hopefully convicted and sent to jail.

So, when is James O’Keefe testifying?

No, that would be your dear leader.
She wrote it in her diary. You loons said it didn't exist. Well now the people that had it has been prosecuted. So it's real, no matter how many excuses you make.

Forum List

Back