While Trump is bringing in more money than ever, Republican politicians are not doing so well

Lol, we know what's been in it and it isn't good. Hopefully Biden will go to jail for molesting his daughter. You cannot deny it's existence anymore.

Trump still won't pay his bills.

Trump still won't pay his bills.

Biden molested his daughter, you equate that with Trump not paying his bills? You people are special, that's for sure.

Did Ashey claim that?
No, a RWNJ website did.
IF she did, or does, Biden should be arrested and hopefully convicted and sent to jail.

So, when is James O’Keefe testifying?

No, that would be your dear leader.
Lol, so you're admitting to supporting a child molester? Yes or no? The diary was proven, nothing more to discuss.

Lol, so you're admitting to supporting a child molester? Yes or no? The diary was proven, nothing more to discuss.
1650719929109.png

There you go, you defend that?

Actually he was loved by you loons, when he was a democrat. But hated now, he has broke no law. If he did you loons would have in prison.
Simple minded idiots like you define the US as two groups, those who support Trump and everyone else is a Democrat.
There are many Republicans and independents who do not like Trump. I am a former registered Republican who considers myself an independent. Trump loves me and wants me. He sends me emails every day. I cannot get the idiot to stop. This week he made me "PATRIOT OF THE MONTH'. Eat your heart out.
1661712090051.png

Lol, so you're admitting to supporting a child molester?
WHEN did Ashley accuse her father?
WHEN did RWNJ's file a complaint with ANY LEO agency?
WHEN was Biden charged?
Yes or no?
Did you ever stop beating your wife?
Yes or no?
The diary was proven,
Yes, it was proven to exist.
The RWNJ's accusations in the contents, are not.
nothing more to discuss.
The ONLY thing you've got right.

According to you.........

1) Hunters Laptop is Real
2) Trump didn't Steal Documents from NARA
3) Biden molested His Daughter
4) Eric is actually trumps son....might want to check ROOOODDIE.
5) the "getting back the Documents" was a RAID. A Raid I say. LOLL
6) "I only hire the best" was just a LIE. Any other LIES?????
7) The Witch Hunt is real.
8) Trump NEVER told a lie. Biden Lies More. LOLLLOLLLLL

I could go On, I will.

WHEN did Ashley accuse her father?
WHEN did RWNJ's file a complaint with ANY LEO agency?
WHEN was Biden charged?

Did you ever stop beating your wife?
Yes or no?

Yes, it was proven to exist.
The RWNJ's accusations in the contents, are not.

The ONLY thing you've got right.
Great diversion, you loons claimed there was no diary so it couldn't be true. Well there is a diary and now you're making excuses for Biden's behavior. Sick.

According to you.........

1) Hunters Laptop is Real
2) Trump didn't Steal Documents from NARA
3) Biden molested His Daughter
4) Eric is actually trumps son....might want to check ROOOODDIE.
5) the "getting back the Documents" was a RAID. A Raid I say. LOLL
6) "I only hire the best" was just a LIE. Any other LIES?????
7) The Witch Hunt is real.
8) Trump NEVER told a lie. Biden Lies More. LOLLLOLLLLL

I could go On, I will.
Biden has a history of fondling little girls. You people are sick.

View attachment 688741
This is what your party is pushing on kids. So it doesn't surprise me how they overlook and excuse Biden's assault on his daughter.
Yep, it all ties in, now.
The "deep state" traffic's children, for sex, all around the world, then kills them, and submits their corpse, to the lizard people, that live in the center of the earth.

Trump must be adding LSD to his orange kool-aid.

Yep, it all ties in, now.
The "deep state" traffic's children, for sex, all around the world, then kills them, and submits their corpse, to the lizard people, that live in the center of the earth.

Trump must be adding LSD to his orange kool-aid.
Liberals are grooming 5 years olds and the leader of your party sexually assaulted his daughter. BUT TRUMP!

Never thought I would see in my lifetime people defending a man who sexually assaulted his daughter. But here I am.
Never thought in my lifetime that an entire group of people would accuse a person of such an act.
But NEVER file ONE complaint?
Why not?

Forum List

Back