While Trump is bringing in more money than ever, Republican politicians are not doing so well

I have seen no information from the diary.

I will give the Trump campaign credit for refusing to buy the diary and suggesting the slime bucket thieves turn the diary over to the FBI.
JK is slimy than most Trump supporters.
That’s because Trump isn’t as slimy as the Democrats, who are pulling out all the devious stops to keep him from running for president, and denying 75 million voters a voice.

PHILADELPHIA — Mehmet Oz sees an opening to rescue his floundering Senate campaign: After largely refraining from making his opponent’s health an issue, the celebrity doctor has decided to go there.

Oz’s Democratic opponent, John Fetterman, suffered a stroke in May and since then, has largely avoided public events and been noncommittal about debates. Instead, he’s been relentlessly trolling Oz on social media and dominating the airwaves with campaign ads. Meanwhile, Oz has struggled to consolidate support from the conservative base, despite former President Donald Trump’s endorsement.

What a clown.

In the diary she writes her dad took inappropriate showers with her. Which led her to become a sex addict and taking drugs. You gonna defend Biden no matter what I see.
OK Dr.
Ashley seems well rounded to me, not like her brothers' issues.

Biden attended Wilmington Friends School, a private school run by the Religious Society of Friends in Wilmington.
Biden graduated from Archmere Academy, a private Catholic school, in 1999.
While at Archmere, her father's alma mater, she was a member of the lacrosse and field hockey teams.

When Biden was in elementary school, she discovered that the cosmetics company Bonne Bell tested its products on animals. She wrote a letter to the company asking them to change their policy on animal testing.
She later got involved in dolphin conservation, inspiring her father to work with Congresswoman Barbara Boxer to write and pass the 1990 Dolphin Protection Consumer Information Act.

Biden made an appearance before members of the United States Congress to lobby for the legislation.

Biden works as a social justice activist and social worker.
After finishing graduate school, she gained a job at West End Neighborhood House, a non-profit organization, as their Employment and Education Liaison for adjudicating youth developing various employment and job skills training programs.
She worked as a social worker in the Delaware Department of Services for Children, Youth, and Their Families for fifteen years.

While working for the department, Biden created programs for youth focusing on juvenile justice, foster care, and mental health.
In 2008, she was listed in Delaware Today's "40 People to Watch" for her work in the department.[20] In 2012, she joined the Delaware Center for Justice as an associate director, focusing on criminal justice reform in the state.

OH' the "TRAUMA".

know this, most of the money raised by Dems comes in small amounts from regular people. The largest amounts of money for REPUBS comes from the big money people who want to continue to own most of everything.

Earlier in 2003 on The Howard Stern Show, Donald Trump was also bragging about his daughter’s hot body: “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.

Trump was asked how he would feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy. “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Hey Ace, Biden took showers with his daughter, in her own words. All Trump said above is express pride in Ivanka just as anyone would if their son were tall, handsome and a great sports athlete. Guess what-- I'd be proud too if my genes created Ivanka, she's hot, has a great body, and I sure would want to take a shot at her.

While Trump is bringing in more money than ever, Republican politicians are not doing so well.
Trump is soliciting money for his defense from the same people Republican politicians are asking for funds for their election in 2022. Trump is bringing in more money than the Republicans running for office in 2022.
Typical Trump, it is all about him. He has billions, Trumpsters who are living pay check to pay check are sending him money for his "defense". The Republican party is pulling back because they do not have enough funds for all candidates but they are paying some of Trump's legal bills.
Trump is going to suck the Republican party dry along with the poor Trump minions.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, people send their money in to who they want to send it in to. Why can't Trump get donations from those who want to donate to him? There's something more going on here that you don't understand, just like you didn't understand in 2016. Lots of people are fed up with politically correct politicians. They don't like either Democrats or Republicans so they are donating their money to Trump, the Nationalist, not the Republican, which is why Trump is doing well with donations while Republicans in general are not. With all of the abuse of power Democrats and their MSM are doing in an attempt to destroy Trump, even during prime time, the latest Trump/Biden poll has Biden up over Trump by only 1% nationwide. In 2016 Trump had a resounding electoral vote success against Hillary while Hillary was up 2% in the popular vote count. Under this scenario, even with everything the left are trying to do against Trump, Trump could win the same or even more electoral votes against Biden than he did against Hillary.

We'll give money to candidates we believe will represent us. Trump and DeSantis have demonstrated that they do represent us and they will have no problem getting money. The Republicans in general have been invisible as the Biden mob is meeting no resistance at all. These midterms should be easy, but as usual these Republican pussies are going to fuck it up by not giving any reasons to vote for them other than they aren't the other guy. That doesn't encourage turnout.

OK Dr.
Ashley seems well rounded to me, not like her brothers' issues.

Biden attended Wilmington Friends School, a private school run by the Religious Society of Friends in Wilmington.
Biden graduated from Archmere Academy, a private Catholic school, in 1999.
While at Archmere, her father's alma mater, she was a member of the lacrosse and field hockey teams.

When Biden was in elementary school, she discovered that the cosmetics company Bonne Bell tested its products on animals. She wrote a letter to the company asking them to change their policy on animal testing.
She later got involved in dolphin conservation, inspiring her father to work with Congresswoman Barbara Boxer to write and pass the 1990 Dolphin Protection Consumer Information Act.

Biden made an appearance before members of the United States Congress to lobby for the legislation.

Biden works as a social justice activist and social worker.
After finishing graduate school, she gained a job at West End Neighborhood House, a non-profit organization, as their Employment and Education Liaison for adjudicating youth developing various employment and job skills training programs.
She worked as a social worker in the Delaware Department of Services for Children, Youth, and Their Families for fifteen years.

While working for the department, Biden created programs for youth focusing on juvenile justice, foster care, and mental health.
In 2008, she was listed in Delaware Today's "40 People to Watch" for her work in the department.[20] In 2012, she joined the Delaware Center for Justice as an associate director, focusing on criminal justice reform in the state.

OH' the "TRAUMA".
Lol, and in between all that he molested his daughter in the shower.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, people send their money in to who they want to send it in to. Why can't Trump get donations from those who want to donate to him? There's something more going on here that you don't understand, just like you didn't understand in 2016. Lots of people are fed up with politically correct politicians. They don't like either Democrats or Republicans so they are donating their money to Trump, the Nationalist, not the Republican, which is why Trump is doing well with donations while Republicans in general are not. With all of the abuse of power Democrats and their MSM are doing in an attempt to destroy Trump, even during prime time, the latest Trump/Biden poll has Biden up over Trump by only 1% nationwide. In 2016 Trump had a resounding electoral vote success against Hillary while Hillary was up 2% in the popular vote count. Under this scenario, even with everything the left are trying to do against Trump, Trump could win the same or even more electoral votes against Biden than he did against Hillary.
Think about this Trump trained monkeys, Donald Trump has designated me, Elmer Mudd, THE PATRIOT OF THE MONTH. Trump values me as much as he values you. Nothing Donald Trump does is based on honesty, truth or morals.

1661540841283.png

Think about this Trump trained monkeys, Donald Trump has designated me, Elmer Mudd, THE PATRIOT OF THE MONTH. Trump values me as much as he values you. Nothing Donald Trump does is based on honesty, truth or morals.

View attachment 687389

Are you trying to say that you don't like Trump? I would have never guessed. Meanwhile, enough people DO like him that he could be president number 47. The harder you try to take him down, the better he does. Seems like you would figure that out after a while. Guess not.

Hey Ace, Biden took showers with his daughter, in her own words. All Trump said above is express pride in Ivanka just as anyone would if their son were tall, handsome and a great sports athlete. Guess what-- I'd be proud too if my genes created Ivanka, she's hot, has a great body, and I sure would want to take a shot at her.
What a coincidence.
So does her daddy, if he hasn't already.

Can you post his daughter's diary page actually stating he molested her? Or do you just believe what your right wing media tells you?
Well considering you loons said the dairy wasn't real. Now you say it doesn't say what it says. So are you admitting you will overlook a pedophile that is into incest? Just because he has a d beside his name? Wonder why we call liberals, groomers.

Well considering you loons said the dairy wasn't real. Now you say it doesn't say what it says.
Ashley's diary says she was molested?
So are you admitting you will overlook a pedophile that is into incest?
Sure, like Rudy said "We’ve got lots of theories. We just don’t have the evidence," Giuliani said.
Just because he has a d beside his name? Wonder why we call liberals, groomers.
Trump sure did a fine job of grooming on his cult.

Well considering you loons said the dairy wasn't real. Now you say it doesn't say what it says. So are you admitting you will overlook a pedophile that is into incest? Just because he has a d beside his name? Wonder why we call liberals, groomers.
I never said the diary doesn't exist.

I don't read other people's personal stuff that has been stolen, so not to support THIEVES.

I never read the emails stolen from Podesta/Clinton during the 2016 campaign, nor the emails stolen from the DNC, nor the laptop stolen from Hunter.

y'all are into that illegal shit, and I just don't want to be a part of that kind of dirty, rotten, sleazy, lawlessness that you on the right wing, revel in.

Ashley's diary says she was molested?

Sure, like Rudy said "We’ve got lots of theories. We just don’t have the evidence," Giuliani said.

Trump sure did a fine job of grooming on his cult.
Ashley said her dad took inappropriate showers with her. Which she blames on her sex addiction and drug addiction. Trump was a great president and will be again. Oh and a cult is what you loons are, going to stick up for a pedophile that is into incest. But this is the same cult, that grooms 5 year old. You're a sick person.

I never said the diary doesn't exist.

I don't read other people's personal stuff that has been stolen, so not to support THIEVES.

I never read the emails stolen from Podesta/Clinton during the 2016 campaign, nor the emails stolen from the DNC, nor the laptop stolen from Hunter.

y'all are into that illegal shit, and I just don't want to be a part of that kind of dirty, rotten, sleazy, lawlessness that you on the right wing, revel in.
But you were into the russian collusion lie. Biden molested his daughter and you're making excuses for him. That is rotten, sleazy, and lawlessness. Ashley left the diary behind, nobody stole it. Looks like she was reaching for help and you want to deny her that.

Forum List

Back