While Trump fumes, Joe goes to work

I got the world's smallest violin queued up.

After the last four years of your whining about Trump I thought you'd have worn it out by now

Well, I've only been posting for a year. And before the pandemic, I just laughed at Trump for being the corrupt, incompetent clown he is.
But after 250K dead, over 10 million infections and rising, and absolutely no direction from Trump or his administration (still), I'm thinking it
isn't funny anymore. Time to flush the turd in the Oval Office. It's stunk up the joint long enough.

Blaming Trump for a virus is as butt stupid as it sounds. Grow the fuck up

Of course. No one is blaming him for the virus. Not unless he suddenly became a mensa.
But he does get the blame for the absolutely awful response to the virus. Since he is President...isn't he? (Well, at least for another 70 days or so).
I would think that you supporters would get that nuance. But I don't have any faith his supporters could tie their own shoes, let alone deductive reasoning.
He gets the blame for the the whole Prog controlled media/entertainer shills putting the onus on him day after day.

He lost. You and he needs to get over it. Certain things need to be done in the progression of a changeover before the swearing in. The Criminal Organization Rump calls his Staff are just getting in the way.
Daryl, if you gave Trump a chance, I would not be doing this. The frustration was incredible because things could have gotten done that were of quality. Now we are going to get extremism agendas implemented again. Massive wastes of money and resources is on the docket and the further erosion of unalienable rights. We really need to get 4 and 5 per cent real growth for MANY years. You have skewered Trump but he upped it a bit from what it was. And we have seen around 2 % or so for decades. The products low prices from overseas hides the realities.

That's the problem. Trump HAD his chance. All he had to do was pivot and show some awareness of the gravity and the importance of the position he was elected to. All he had to do was be interested in actually performing the job of being President of the (entire) United States, not just President of the Angry, Aggrieved White People on Twitter. He's inaugurated and what's the first thing he does? Goes to the CIA Memorial wall and proceeds to speak not about the faith in intelligence or the sacrifices of the people whose stars are embedded in the wall..but to crow about the size of his inauguration crowd. That should have been the only clue you needed about who you were dealing with. He was never going to pivot. He is who he is. He cares about no one but himself.

After the last four years of your whining about Trump I thought you'd have worn it out by now

Well, I've only been posting for a year. And before the pandemic, I just laughed at Trump for being the corrupt, incompetent clown he is.
But after 250K dead, over 10 million infections and rising, and absolutely no direction from Trump or his administration (still), I'm thinking it
isn't funny anymore. Time to flush the turd in the Oval Office. It's stunk up the joint long enough.

Of course. No one is blaming him for the virus. Not unless he suddenly became a mensa.
But he does get the blame for the absolutely awful response to the virus. Since he is President...isn't he? (Well, at least for another 70 days or so).
I would think that you supporters would get that nuance. But I don't have any faith his supporters could tie their own shoes, let alone deductive reasoning.
He gets the blame for the the whole Prog controlled media/entertainer shills putting the onus on him day after day.

He lost. You and he needs to get over it. Certain things need to be done in the progression of a changeover before the swearing in. The Criminal Organization Rump calls his Staff are just getting in the way.
Daryl, if you gave Trump a chance, I would not be doing this. The frustration was incredible because things could have gotten done that were of quality. Now we are going to get extremism agendas implemented again. Massive wastes of money and resources is on the docket and the further erosion of unalienable rights. We really need to get 4 and 5 per cent real growth for MANY years. You have skewered Trump but he upped it a bit from what it was. And we have seen around 2 % or so for decades. The products low prices from overseas hides the realities.

It's over. Accept it and move on or get used to the new Party of the Rump Political Theme Song.

It's over. Accept it and move on or get used to the new Party of the Rump Political Theme Song.

I think we'll just be disruptive like the liberals were for the next 74 days for sure and then 4 years after that if Biden wins.

Trump contribution was to try and market it as the 'Chinese Flu'...
And to fast track this vaccine so it reaches the public in record time..

Thank you Germany I suppose.....

You know this vaccine was developed originally in Germany by BioNTech.
Clinical trials are going on in many countries worldwide...

Not being rude but this vaccine can be certified in many other countries in the world... It can also be sold to them... It is US issue to get it certified so they can get it.

So tell us what Trump did that is any better than the other countries?
Where's the evidence that it was originally developed in Germany?

It's not over.

Trump needs to get over losing like you idiots did in 2016? When you actually get over it, let's talk ...

I think we'll just be disruptive like the liberals were for the next 74 days for sure and then 4 years after that if Biden wins.

You mean like the 8 years before that? Why change. Hadn't it worked out so well?

It's not over.

It is. What now comes from Trump is again only a senseless waste of time and energy. This man is totally unreal - always was. Leave your bunker and enjoy the shining sun.

Vaccine was developed in Germany with German Government help... They then teamed with Pfizer to help with Testing and Regs... Pfizer took no money from US Government only orders...

So Trump just ordered tests like everyone else...
Largely untrue, dimwit. Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer and BioNTech is strongly effective, data show

Pfizer developed the vaccine in conjunction with BioNTech, a German company, But your claims are
grossly exaggerated. You need to document your claims. Like I have.

Known as BTN162b2, this mRNA-based vaccine was originally developed by the German biotech known as BioNTech and now is associated with Pfizer as the giant American pharmaceutical company entered into a co-development and commercialization arrangement with the company.

Pfizer are there to increase production and help with trials and testing... BioNTech is the R&D part...

By the way EU has ordered twice as many vaccines than US...

Trump contribution was to try and market it as the 'Chinese Flu'...
And to fast track this vaccine so it reaches the public in record time..

Thank you Germany I suppose.....

You know this vaccine was developed originally in Germany by BioNTech.
Clinical trials are going on in many countries worldwide...

Not being rude but this vaccine can be certified in many other countries in the world... It can also be sold to them... It is US issue to get it certified so they can get it.

So tell us what Trump did that is any better than the other countries?
Where's the evidence that it was originally developed in Germany?

Good grief. Nationalism is indeed a kind of cancer of the soul. Ask for example Özlem Türeci and her husband Uğur Şahin who lived the "American dream" (and without the intention to live an American dream) in their homeland Germany. Now they got a place under the first hundred most rich Germans.

PS: Not to forget: Normally it needs 8-10 years for the developement of a vaccine. And it will still need a lot of time! But next year we all will hopefully be in a much better situation. Let us pray all that nothing will happen what forces us now to stop again. And don't forget: Keep distance - use masks - wash hands - and bring fresh air in your rooms.

Last edited:
While Donald Trump, furious over his humiliating loss to Joe Biden threatens to sue and fire - almost everybody - his Democratic counterpart President elect Joe Biden spent today in virtual meetings with his panel of medical advisors, with the aim of curbing the deadly COVID 19 pandemic that killed nearly a quarter million Americans this year. None these top medical experts include family members, personal friends, or media figures. When Joe takes office in January the full weight of our government will be brought to forward to fight this virus and the economic damage it has done, rather than dismissing it as a "hoax" and telling everyone it will "just disappear"

Thankfully America has elected a work horse, not a show horse - :bye1:

Goes to work? Lol...Doing what? He isn’t President.

Do you still follow "sleepy Donald"? Good girl: Biden is the winner - Trump the loser. Remember what Donald Trump said about loser. No one listens to the ideas of Donald Trump any longer, everyone is listening now to Joe Biden. The exchanges for example started an economic firework because of the positive message that Mr. Joe Biden wan the elections. It needs only a phone call and Mr. president elected Joe Biden is able to speak with everyone in the USA and all over the world.

lol...enjoy your fantasy...it ain’t over until the legal questions are done.

If you try to install a kind of anti-president Donald Trump as a tyrant over the USA with the power of corrupt judges then you will land in a dictatorship. Take Lukashenko in Belarus as a warning example - or the beloved friend of Trump: Kim Jong-Un, who is in the third generation of criminals torturing his country. Trump is a nightmare - Mr. Biden gives the USA back the light of the American dream.

How’s he do that exactly? By raising taxes?

If you never noticed this: Tariffs are taxes.

Shutting down America again? Compiling lists of enemies? Oh, the dream, amirite?

List of enemies? ... Let me see: ... Aha - here is an interesting name: "Donald Trump". Good grief: How came the name of an US-American president on the list of the enemies of Germany? Is it because Donald Trump declared war on Germany? Since when drive us such things nervous? And why is written there with a pencil in little letters "also an enemy of the US-army" and who noticed "a danger for the just distribution of the covid vaccine in the USA."?

Politics of Mr. president elected Biden? I guess he will inform Mrs. chancellor Angela Merkel and speak with her, if we have a common problem, which they hopefully will be able to solve within some minutes, days, weeks, months, years, decades or centuries - depending on the quality of the problem. Mr. Joe Biden is always welcome in Germany.

Good grief, are you even following the conversation

Trump? Conversation? Are you mad? Since when speaks this narcissist with anyone, who lives not in his mirror?

Ok, either you're a foreigner, or a product of public education. Either way, can't follow your syntax.

I am a German. Trump is an enemy of Germany. Comprende?

I spent three years there. So, like I said a foreigner, so you have no say...thanks

I don't have any idea why so many US-Americans prefer to make themselve intentionally to idiots. You lived three years in Germany and you learned less than nothing in this three years?

I learned that most German guys are huge pussys thats why we fucked all your best women.

no comment

Four lost years - that's a lot.
The full weight of the government will be brought to destroy the lives of ordinary Americans. That's what you meant right?
240,000 dead and your life is ruined because you should be wearing a mask to slow the spread. Pathetic people like you just love to be the victim while others graves are being dug.
Appeal to emotion....Not an argument.
240,000 dead of cancer, pneumonia, heart disease, car accidents and overdoses. I know how it works. I wear a mask. Usually with an insulting message. ...

And no one shot you down? Why?

Global Warming is Myth by the way. The World has hovered around 415 ppm for thousands of years.

Joe Biden being president is also a myth.

Trump and Biden are in a statistical tie now, 232 to 232

While Donald Trump, furious over his humiliating loss to Joe Biden threatens to sue and fire - almost everybody - his Democratic counterpart President elect Joe Biden spent today in virtual meetings with his panel of medical advisors, with the aim of curbing the deadly COVID 19 pandemic that killed nearly a quarter million Americans this year. None these top medical experts include family members, personal friends, or media figures. When Joe takes office in January the full weight of our government will be brought to forward to fight this virus and the economic damage it has done, rather than dismissing it as a "hoax" and telling everyone it will "just disappear"

Biden has never worked a day in his crooked life

... It was the previous administration that gave the Chinese 3.7 million dollars to develop this flu just for this purpose.

Feel free to attack with nonsense, whomever you like to attack - and repeat it endless to do so, so no one has any chance to do what makes sense.
Donald Trump, 11/11/1111 BC.

Last edited:

And was more successful than Trump as president. The world trusts in Mr. Biden. So if you would be right, what did Donald Trump do? Negative work?

By the way: Seriously I have to say I had often the impression Donald Trump did not know what had really happened in politics during his own life. He made wrong conclusions out of wrong pseudo-facts and called serios critics "fake news".

Last edited:

And was more successful than Trump. So if you would be right, what did Donald Trump do? Negative work?
Trump is a self made billionaire
He created the best economy in World history
He wiped out Isis
He brought peace among Arab and Jew
He freed tens of thousands of Blacks from prison
He made USA fully energy self sufficient
Etc etc

... And Trump removes burocratic barriers out of the way for Pfizer ...

In Germany, where the vaccine was made? The influence of Donald Trump in Germany is a little less than not existing at all. He's an extremly great extreme president - and we are only a very little country. There's no place for his clodhoppers in our country.

And not to forget: All big companies in the world made clear that no one will shorten any tests or approval procedures, although everyone works with calm high speed. A vaccine has to be safe. It were the innovations of the company BioNtech - in cooperation with many universities and other companies - which made this fast step now possible. A little step for Germany - and a big step for all mankind, hopefully. It's not over yet. It started. Next year we all will perhaps have many reasons to be happy ... and in this case: What about a gigantic new world festival comparable with this one:

Last edited:

And was more successful than Trump. So if you would be right, what did Donald Trump do? Negative work?
He wiped out Isis
Etc etc

And who says so? ¿Trump?

Trump overtook a sane country - and now you are a sick broken nation in danger of a civil war. And an important part of this - and also of many international disasters - is a man, who is only able to love the picture in his mirror. His name is "USA first".

Last edited:

He wiped out Isis
Etc etc

And who says so? ¿Trump?

Trump overtook a sane country - and now you are a sick broken nation in danger of a civil war. And an important part of this - and also of many international disasters - is a man, who is only able to love the picture in his mirror. His name is "USA first".
If the Taliban left wants a CW then we will obliterate them

Forum List

Back