While Trump fumes, Joe goes to work

Ever feel you are talking bullshit:
NO. How about you? Pfizer flack claims it doesn't want to be restricted by "bureaucratic restrictions"
yet Pfizer releases a vital vaccine in record time at Trump's urging.

Normally new drugs are in development and tests literally for years!
But this particular vaccine will be out in just under a year. Do you want to believe News-Weak
agitprop or your own lying eyes?

Talk about rewriting history...He was given an actual plan by his previous administration
Right Ted, I'M rewriting history and YOU think Obama gave him a plan for something that happened in 2020. :smoke:

Trump's plan was to play it down and hope it would go away...
Ever hear of a virus (other than the cold) that never went away?

Let's face it Ted, you Tards are TERRIFIED Trump's vaccine will cure Covid before Joe has a chance to get in office to steal credit for it! Democrats are right now even trying to tell people not to trust or take it and keep dying so democrats can claim they saved the world!

Second Part:
Trump was told this would not go away. He was told by a number of people. But the taped conversations with Woodward shows he knew it as well.. So it wasn't a case of just being dumb and ignoring it (ala Bush and 911), it is a case that he knew and played it down.

Trump did next to nothing to do with Vaccine creation... Whole world was working on it... Trump just tried to quit the WHO in a pandemic... Not only did he not work with the states he didn't want to work with other countries too...
You're wrong, imbecile. develpeing a vaccine normally takes a year or more. Biden even said it would take more than a year. Trump got it done in 4 months.

Everything in your post is a flat out lie. That's why it's useless to argue with inert matter such as you.

Vaccine was developed in Germany with German Government help... They then teamed with Pfizer to help with Testing and Regs... Pfizer took no money from US Government only orders...

So Trump just ordered tests like everyone else...
Trump eliminated all the red tape. That's what made it possible. Whoever get a vaccine developed is going to get paid, regardless.

Ever feel you are talking bullshit:
NO. How about you? Pfizer flack claims it doesn't want to be restricted by "bureaucratic restrictions"
yet Pfizer releases a vital vaccine in record time at Trump's urging.

Normally new drugs are in development and tests literally for years!
But this particular vaccine will be out in just under a year. Do you want to believe News-Weak
agitprop or your own lying eyes?
It will be out in 6 months.

Trump contribution was to try and market it as the 'Chinese Flu'...
And to fast track this vaccine so it reaches the public in record time..

Thank you Germany I suppose.....

You know this vaccine was developed originally in Germany by BioNTech.
Clinical trials are going on in many countries worldwide...

Not being rude but this vaccine can be certified in many other countries in the world... It can also be sold to them... It is US issue to get it certified so they can get it.

So tell us what Trump did that is any better than the other countries?

Vaccine was developed in Germany with German Government help... They then teamed with Pfizer to help with Testing and Regs... Pfizer took no money from US Government only orders...

Largely untrue, dimwit. Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer and BioNTech is strongly effective, data show

Pfizer developed the vaccine in conjunction with BioNTech, a German company, But your claims are
grossly exaggerated. You need to document your claims. Like I have.

While Donald Trump, furious over his humiliating loss to Joe Biden threatens to sue and fire - almost everybody - his Democratic counterpart President elect Joe Biden spent today in virtual meetings with his panel of medical advisors, with the aim of curbing the deadly COVID 19 pandemic that killed nearly a quarter million Americans this year. None these top medical experts include family members, personal friends, or media figures. When Joe takes office in January the full weight of our government will be brought to forward to fight this virus and the economic damage it has done, rather than dismissing it as a "hoax" and telling everyone it will "just disappear"

Thankfully America has elected a work horse, not a show horse - :bye1:

No worries. The hard work is already done. Were working on a vaccine, PPE production has been ramped up and everyone understands social distancing. What exactly is Biden going to do for you?
No the Medical companies are working on a vaccine. Pfizer shot Pence down big time when he tried to take credit. They are NOT working with the Government.

And Trump removes burocratic barriers out of the way for Pfizer so they would not be inhibited in an emergency situation.
A Democrat president never would have done that. Now the vaccine for better or worse will be ready in record time.

Yet it was done in all the other countries in the World. EU has done the same thing... Yes all those lefties in Europe...

You are just talking utter bullshit...

... Biden lost ...

The last result I remember was: 279 (Biden) : 214 (Trump). So Biden wan. And now tries Trump to make out of a living round globe a mechanical Borg-cube, isn't it?
Hun===neither have any electoral votes at this point. Just because the media says doesn't make it so. Biden would be president elect if he had the electoral votes but HE DOESN"T at this piont.

You mean the people in the dark who direct all of Biden's moves are hard at work, don't you?
Not Cognitively Diminished Joe.

I don't doubt they are busy plotting how to destroy the US and counter all the good work Trump has done.

Fat lady ain't sung. Biden doesn't even remember that he applied for the job and couldn't actually take it until next year anyway. And he will never be President in MY America.

Talk about rewriting history...He was given an actual plan by his previous administration
Right Ted, I'M rewriting history and YOU think Obama gave him a plan for something that happened in 2020. :smoke:

Trump's plan was to play it down and hope it would go away...
Ever hear of a virus (other than the cold) that never went away?

Let's face it Ted, you Tards are TERRIFIED Trump's vaccine will cure Covid before Joe has a chance to get in office to steal credit for it! Democrats are right now even trying to tell people not to trust or take it and keep dying so democrats can claim they saved the world!

First part:
Yes he did.

Here is part of it:

On top of that they also tabletop excercises with the Trump team, they litterly trained them (turned out Trump got rid of over half the people in the room:

Nice Try. You found an article which says that Obama had a "game plan" for a totally different kind of virus, a plan that largely failed with many deaths, and from a decade earlier? Are you kidding me?

Had Trump used that, it would have been an epic failure, then the leftist media would have ripped him for reusing (stealing) someone else's old plan that was not suitable instead of creating his own unique plan tailored for Covid-19 as further "proof of his incompetency." And Biden would have run on that.

I guess I gave you credit for far more brains than you have for even suggesting such a harebrained idea.

If it's such a good plan, then why didn't Biden use it or at least call Trump and say, "Hey, have you looked at this?" He didn't because it wasn't.

I got the world's smallest violin queued up.

After the last four years of your whining about Trump I thought you'd have worn it out by now

Well, I've only been posting for a year. And before the pandemic, I just laughed at Trump for being the corrupt, incompetent clown he is.
But after 250K dead, over 10 million infections and rising, and absolutely no direction from Trump or his administration (still), I'm thinking it
isn't funny anymore. Time to flush the turd in the Oval Office. It's stunk up the joint long enough.

Blaming Trump for a virus is as butt stupid as it sounds. Grow the fuck up

Of course. No one is blaming him for the virus. Not unless he suddenly became a mensa.
But he does get the blame for the absolutely awful response to the virus. Since he is President...isn't he? (Well, at least for another 70 days or so).
I would think that you supporters would get that nuance. But I don't have any faith his supporters could tie their own shoes, let alone deductive reasoning.
He gets the blame for the the whole Prog controlled media/entertainer shills putting the onus on him day after day.

But the taped conversations with Woodward shows he knew it as well..
You mean the interview that Trump freely agreed to do? Sure is a funny way to "hide" info!!
it is a case that he knew and played it down.
EXACTLY. It is the case of an informed president making the decision not to create panic and hysteria while working as rapidly as possible in the background to find a solution. Just like EVERY FUCKING PRESIDENT SINCE TIME IMMORTAL, just as Obama played down the SNL banking meltdown, just as Obama played down the real danger of ISIS, just as Bush played down the 9/11 attack, just as JFK played down the Cuban missile crisis, just as every president must do. It's not like we didn't know the risks. I mean, they pretty much closed everything down around here in March and I couldn't even buy groceries or a bottle of booze way back in March! And the virus was 200 miles away!

Trump did next to nothing to do with Vaccine creation...
Well, what the fuck did Obama do to cure H1N1? Obumma created his GREAT PLAN (you say) and Trump created Warp Speed working with and giving the pharma companies everything they needed to super-speed a vaccine in under HALF the normal time.

With masks ?

Wow what experts

You can argue it's all a waste of time but the facts are this is how most people want to see a president act.

Does it generally make any difference? No, but this is what most people want.

Largely untrue, dimwit. Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer and BioNTech is strongly effective, data show

Pfizer developed the vaccine in conjunction with BioNTech, a German company, But your claims are
grossly exaggerated. You need to document your claims. Like I have.

Known as BTN162b2, this mRNA-based vaccine was originally developed by the German biotech known as BioNTech and now is associated with Pfizer as the giant American pharmaceutical company entered into a co-development and commercialization arrangement with the company.

Pfizer are there to increase production and help with trials and testing... BioNTech is the R&D part...

By the way EU has ordered twice as many vaccines than US...

After the last four years of your whining about Trump I thought you'd have worn it out by now

Well, I've only been posting for a year. And before the pandemic, I just laughed at Trump for being the corrupt, incompetent clown he is.
But after 250K dead, over 10 million infections and rising, and absolutely no direction from Trump or his administration (still), I'm thinking it
isn't funny anymore. Time to flush the turd in the Oval Office. It's stunk up the joint long enough.

Of course. No one is blaming him for the virus. Not unless he suddenly became a mensa.
But he does get the blame for the absolutely awful response to the virus. Since he is President...isn't he? (Well, at least for another 70 days or so).
I would think that you supporters would get that nuance. But I don't have any faith his supporters could tie their own shoes, let alone deductive reasoning.
He gets the blame for the the whole Prog controlled media/entertainer shills putting the onus on him day after day.

He lost. You and he needs to get over it. Certain things need to be done in the progression of a changeover before the swearing in. The Criminal Organization Rump calls his Staff are just getting in the way.

While Donald Trump, furious over his humiliating loss to Joe Biden threatens to sue and fire - almost everybody - his Democratic counterpart President elect Joe Biden spent today in virtual meetings with his panel of medical advisors, with the aim of curbing the deadly COVID 19 pandemic that killed nearly a quarter million Americans this year. None these top medical experts include family members, personal friends, or media figures. When Joe takes office in January the full weight of our government will be brought to forward to fight this virus and the economic damage it has done, rather than dismissing it as a "hoax" and telling everyone it will "just disappear"

Sure.. Your Joe "i'm gonna shut down the virus" Biden NEVER HAD A PLAN.. He stole everything Trump had already done as HIS ideas during the campaign.. It was painful to watch him call for stuff that was ALREADY in play..

And NOW -- he does what ANY CAREER POLITICIAN does. He forms another committee.. Cutting out ALL THE FOLKS that actually fought in combat with this plague for the past 10 months.. He has no plan.

You have Cuomo WHINING that HE wont be in charge who gets the 1st 25Million vaccines from Pfizer. And Slow Joe tossing out the planning of the MILITARY to be the principle distribution network.. ONLY the military has the command structure and resources to DO THIS JOB effectively..

He's already on track for "murdering people" between Jan 20Th and March..

So my question to you is -- are ya cool when JOE gets accused of "murdering people"???

And what part of what you typed is remotely connected with reality? Damn, you are desperate. With posts like that, you are definitely a Party of the Rumper and are still in the first stage.

You didn't hear your candidate DEMAND that the Defense Production Act be enacted IMMEDIATELY about 3 weeks AFTER it had been invoked? Be specific -- I'll educate your belligerent ass..

It was enacted in a shoddy way. And still is. We are now in worse shape than we were. If Rump care for the public he would start clamping down on things AND we wouldn't have the shortage of ICU Isolation Beds in many of the newly affected areas. In fact, we wouldn't have any new infected areas.

Just keep drinking that ORange Koolaid. There's a surprise in each glass.
The Pedo and Kameltoe. Its like a sex store window in Europe. Well they are going to improve relations with them. If Biden is President the White House will be installing large windows for the "merchandise".

He lost. You and he needs to get over it. Certain things need to be done in the progression of a changeover before the swearing in. The Criminal Organization Rump calls his Staff are just getting in the way.
Daryl, if you gave Trump a chance, I would not be doing this. The frustration was incredible because things could have gotten done that were of quality. Now we are going to get extremism agendas implemented again. Massive wastes of money and resources is on the docket and the further erosion of unalienable rights. We really need to get 4 and 5 per cent real growth for MANY years. You have skewered Trump but he upped it a bit from what it was. And we have seen around 2 % or so for decades. The products low prices from overseas hides the realities.

Sure.. Your Joe "i'm gonna shut down the virus" Biden NEVER HAD A PLAN.. He stole everything Trump had already done as HIS ideas during the campaign.. It was painful to watch him call for stuff that was ALREADY in play..

And NOW -- he does what ANY CAREER POLITICIAN does. He forms another committee.. Cutting out ALL THE FOLKS that actually fought in combat with this plague for the past 10 months.. He has no plan.

You have Cuomo WHINING that HE wont be in charge who gets the 1st 25Million vaccines from Pfizer. And Slow Joe tossing out the planning of the MILITARY to be the principle distribution network.. ONLY the military has the command structure and resources to DO THIS JOB effectively..

He's already on track for "murdering people" between Jan 20Th and March..

So my question to you is -- are ya cool when JOE gets accused of "murdering people"???

And what part of what you typed is remotely connected with reality? Damn, you are desperate. With posts like that, you are definitely a Party of the Rumper and are still in the first stage.

You didn't hear your candidate DEMAND that the Defense Production Act be enacted IMMEDIATELY about 3 weeks AFTER it had been invoked? Be specific -- I'll educate your belligerent ass..

It was enacted in a shoddy way. And still is. We are now in worse shape than we were. If Rump care for the public he would start clamping down on things AND we wouldn't have the shortage of ICU Isolation Beds in many of the newly affected areas. In fact, we wouldn't have any new infected areas.

Just keep drinking that ORange Koolaid. There's a surprise in each glass.
The Pedo and Kameltoe. Its like a sex store window in Europe. Well they are going to improve relations with them. If Biden is President the White House will be installing large windows for the "merchandise".

Your new Political Theme Song

Forum List

Back