While Trump fumes, Joe goes to work

When did candidate become a job? That's all Biden is right now. I suppose to those who dwell in their parent's basements it quite a career though.

While Donald Trump, furious over his humiliating loss to Joe Biden threatens to sue and fire - almost everybody - his Democratic counterpart President elect Joe Biden spent today in virtual meetings with his panel of medical advisors, with the aim of curbing the deadly COVID 19 pandemic that killed nearly a quarter million Americans this year. None these top medical experts include family members, personal friends, or media figures. When Joe takes office in January the full weight of our government will be brought to forward to fight this virus and the economic damage it has done, rather than dismissing it as a "hoax" and telling everyone it will "just disappear"

Thankfully America has elected a work horse, not a show horse - :bye1:

Biden has never worked a day in his crooked life

And was more successful than Trump. So if you would be right, what did Donald Trump do? Negative work?
Trump is a self made billionaire
He created the best economy in World history
He wiped out Isis
He brought peace among Arab and Jew
He freed tens of thousands of Blacks from prison
He made USA fully energy self sufficient
Etc etc

And who says so? ¿Trump?

Trump overtook a sane country - and now you are a sick broken nation in danger of a civil war. And an important part of this - and also of many international disasters - is a man, who is only able to love the picture in his mirror. His name is "USA first".
If the Taliban left wants a CW then we will obliterate them

Taliban? I remember a man, who installed medical support and schools for girls under the Taliban in Afghanistan - a long time before the USA was psychologically destroyed in 9/11 from the Wahabis of Saudi Arabia - the prototype nation for all "islamic state" movements, which the USA supports since centuries.

By the way - what is "CW", potential mass murderer?

Last edited:
While Donald Trump, furious over his humiliating loss to Joe Biden threatens to sue and fire - almost everybody - his Democratic counterpart President elect Joe Biden spent today in virtual meetings with his panel of medical advisors, with the aim of curbing the deadly COVID 19 pandemic that killed nearly a quarter million Americans this year. None these top medical experts include family members, personal friends, or media figures. When Joe takes office in January the full weight of our government will be brought to forward to fight this virus and the economic damage it has done, rather than dismissing it as a "hoax" and telling everyone it will "just disappear"

And was more successful than Trump. So if you would be right, what did Donald Trump do? Negative work?
He wiped out Isis
Etc etc

And who says so? ¿Trump?

Trump overtook a sane country - and now you are a sick broken nation in danger of a civil war. And an important part of this - and also of many international disasters - is a man, who is only able to love the picture in his mirror. His name is "USA first".

Taliban? I remember a man, who installed medical support and schools for girls under the Taliban in Afghanistan - a long time before the USA was psychologically destroyed in 9/11 from the Wahabis of Saudi Arabia - the prototype nation for all "islamic state" movements, which the USA supports since centuries.

Civil war ! I don’t want it but the left sure does

When did candidate become a job? That's all Biden is right now. I suppose to those who dwell in their parent's basements it quite a career though.

Start to read from the beginning and hopefully you will be able to learn something.

He wiped out Isis
Etc etc

And who says so? ¿Trump?

Have a nice civil war, idiot, stupid one, who enjoys mass-murder. I will make during this time plans, how to transform the USA into the German states of America. The most difficult problem will be language teaching. I remember when the Franks tried to teach the Gauls a German form of Latin then French came out. Will be interesting to see what this time will happen.

Last edited:

He wiped out Isis
Etc etc

And who says so? ¿Trump?

Have a nice civil war, idiot, stupid one, who enjoys mass-murder. I will make during this time plans, how to to transform the USA into the German states of America. The most difficult problem will be language teaching. I remember when the Franks tried to teach the Gauls a German form of Latin then French came out. Will be interesting to see what this time will happen.

The leftist Khmer Rouge want war ..I don’t

He wiped out Isis
Etc etc

And who says so? ¿Trump?

Have a nice civil war, idiot, stupid one, who enjoys mass-murder. I will make during this time plans, how to to transform the USA into the German states of America. The most difficult problem will be language teaching. I remember when the Franks tried to teach the Gauls a German form of Latin then French came out. Will be interesting to see what this time will happen.

The leftist Khmer Rouge want war ..I don’t

:lol: Hitler said he had learned from the USA to lie and that it is innocence to win a war.

I have been telling you all for the past couple years, these people in the DemNazi Party are SICK.
They emulate the Nazis of Germany in just about every way.

1.) Genocide - Check 60 Million Babies murdered- Check
2.) Oppression of Natural Freedoms - Check
3.) They want to ban guns - Check
4.) Opposed to free speech and aggressive with censorship - Check
5.) Cheat in elections - Check
6.) Above the law - Check
7.) Demand uniformity of the populace in thought and action - Check
8.) Dissent is verboten and will be crushed or silenced - Check
9.) Resorts to crime or violence to use as leverage to force change - Check
10.) Antisemetic - Check
11.) Antichristian - Check
12.) Anti-Israel - Check
13.) Anti-American - Check
14.) Rules by oppressive decree than legislative action - Check
15.) Implements their own agendas rather than do the will of the people - Check
16.) Blood Thirsty and war like, and hungry for power over others at all costs - Check
17.) Creates Hit Lists of their competitors, foes, enemies and carries out attacks to punish them for daring to disagree, vote a certain way, or choosing to live differently than the average DemNazi is told to live. - Check
18.) Gains power through Fraud and Deception, Intimidation & Lies and not by any legitimate means. - Check
19.) Promotes social controls, believes in getting rid of undesirables by killing them, and believes in population control and depopulation. - Check
20.) Believes in Re-educating the populace with revisionist history, promoting their agenda and suppressing truth. - Check

DemNazis, same as Them Nazis

Last edited:

Start to read from the beginning and hopefully you will be able to learn something.

He's not doing anything unless he's sworn in. Certainly not a real job.

You know that this is an empty stupid phrase. And let me say in my own "German" language: But you are not unstupid enough not to say so.

You know that this is an empty stupid phrase. And let me say in my own "German" language: But you are not unstupid enough not to say so.

Joe Hitler is illegitimate and he will never be president.

Ok foreign interloper. Your opinion on the matter is irrelevant anyway.

Joe Hitler is illegitimate and he will never be president.

Don't try to tell me any nonsense, Nazi.

Ok foreign interloper. Your opinion on the matter is irrelevant anyway.

Sure. But how many not-foreigners do you know? Anyone here who is able to help you now - except your "inborn" ignorance, intrigance, arrogance and agressions? And what happens if one of your US-American "friends" scalps your bottle of beer, which stands on the bible on the page, where's written something about the so called 8th commandement?

Last edited:
I got the world's smallest violin queued up.

After the last four years of your whining about Trump I thought you'd have worn it out by now

Well, I've only been posting for a year. And before the pandemic, I just laughed at Trump for being the corrupt, incompetent clown he is.
But after 250K dead, over 10 million infections and rising, and absolutely no direction from Trump or his administration (still), I'm thinking it
isn't funny anymore. Time to flush the turd in the Oval Office. It's stunk up the joint long enough.

Blaming Trump for a virus is as butt stupid as it sounds. Grow the fuck up

Of course. No one is blaming him for the virus. Not unless he suddenly became a mensa.
But he does get the blame for the absolutely awful response to the virus. Since he is President...isn't he? (Well, at least for another 70 days or so).
I would think that you supporters would get that nuance. But I don't have any faith his supporters could tie their own shoes, let alone deductive reasoning.
He gets the blame for the the whole Prog controlled media/entertainer shills putting the onus on him day after day.

He lost. You and he needs to get over it. Certain things need to be done in the progression of a changeover before the swearing in. The Criminal Organization Rump calls his Staff are just getting in the way.
Daryl, if you gave Trump a chance, I would not be doing this. The frustration was incredible because things could have gotten done that were of quality. Now we are going to get extremism agendas implemented again. Massive wastes of money and resources is on the docket and the further erosion of unalienable rights. We really need to get 4 and 5 per cent real growth for MANY years. You have skewered Trump but he upped it a bit from what it was. And we have seen around 2 % or so for decades. The products low prices from overseas hides the realities.

It's over. Accept it and move on or get used to the new Party of the Rump Political Theme Song.

It's not over.

It is. What now comes from Trump is again only a senseless waste of time and energy. This man is totally unreal - always was. Leave your bunker and enjoy the shining sun.

So you're all worried about us not accepting an election in a week while you're still silent about you idiot leftists not having accepted an election in four years.

Yep, the Democrat Party way. Accuse others of what you do

Actually has and not only in politics... He was public defender before getting into politics...

By the way you make an allegation that Biden is 'crooked'.... (Note: not even original). If he was into self interest he would have money.

So you are now looking stupid...

Finally could you tell me the last day Trump has done a days manual work?

I have been telling you all for the past couple years, these people in the DemNazi Party are SICK.
They emulate the Nazis of Germany in just about every way.

1.) Genocide - Check 60 Million Babies murdered- Check
2.) Oppression of Natural Freedoms - Check
3.) They want to ban guns - Check
4.) Opposed to free speech and aggressive with censorship - Check
5.) Cheat in elections - Check
6.) Above the law - Check
7.) Demand uniformity of the populace in thought and action - Check
8.) Dissent is verboten and will be crushed or silenced - Check
9.) Resorts to crime or violence to use as leverage to force change - Check
10.) Antisemetic - Check
11.) Antichristian - Check
12.) Anti-Israel - Check
13.) Anti-American - Check
14.) Rules by oppressive decree than legislative action - Check
15.) Implements their own agendas rather than do the will of the people - Check
16.) Blood Thirsty and war like, and hungry for power over others at all costs - Check
17.) Creates Hit Lists of their competitors, foes, enemies and carries out attacks to punish them for daring to disagree, vote a certain way, or choosing to live differently than the average DemNazi is told to live. - Check
18.) Gains power through Fraud and Deception, Intimidation & Lies and not by any legitimate means. - Check
19.) Promotes social controls, believes in getting rid of undesirables by killing them, and believes in population control and depopulation. - Check
20.) Believes in Re-educating the populace with revisionist history, promoting their agenda and suppressing truth. - Check

DemNazis, same as Them Nazis

Hey go all the way....

Democrats are going to have blacks terrorise you in your house... The evil black people....

You are a sorry state and probably need help... You are more of embarrassment for the right rather than any threat to the Democrats...

I got the world's smallest violin queued up.

After the last four years of your whining about Trump I thought you'd have worn it out by now

Well, I've only been posting for a year. And before the pandemic, I just laughed at Trump for being the corrupt, incompetent clown he is.
But after 250K dead, over 10 million infections and rising, and absolutely no direction from Trump or his administration (still), I'm thinking it
isn't funny anymore. Time to flush the turd in the Oval Office. It's stunk up the joint long enough.

Blaming Trump for a virus is as butt stupid as it sounds. Grow the fuck up

Of course. No one is blaming him for the virus. Not unless he suddenly became a mensa.
But he does get the blame for the absolutely awful response to the virus. Since he is President...isn't he? (Well, at least for another 70 days or so).
I would think that you supporters would get that nuance. But I don't have any faith his supporters could tie their own shoes, let alone deductive reasoning.
He gets the blame for the the whole Prog controlled media/entertainer shills putting the onus on him day after day.

He lost. You and he needs to get over it. Certain things need to be done in the progression of a changeover before the swearing in. The Criminal Organization Rump calls his Staff are just getting in the way.
Daryl, if you gave Trump a chance, I would not be doing this. The frustration was incredible because things could have gotten done that were of quality. Now we are going to get extremism agendas implemented again. Massive wastes of money and resources is on the docket and the further erosion of unalienable rights. We really need to get 4 and 5 per cent real growth for MANY years. You have skewered Trump but he upped it a bit from what it was. And we have seen around 2 % or so for decades. The products low prices from overseas hides the realities.

It's over. Accept it and move on or get used to the new Party of the Rump Political Theme Song.

It's not over.

It is. What now comes from Trump is again only a senseless waste of time and energy. This man is totally unreal - always was. Leave your bunker and enjoy the shining sun.

So you're all worried about us not accepting an election in a week while you're still silent about you idiot leftists not having accepted an election in four years.

Yep, the Democrat Party way. Accuse others of what you do

Democrats accepted the election four years ago... This day four years ago Obama was welcoming Trump into the White House.

Forum List

Back