While Global Warming Zealots are buying up all the EV's so they can be environmentally friendly, Nature blasts them in the face..

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Record-breaking snow slams Buffalo; East Coast braces for first bomb cyclone of 2022
swath of the East Coast was bracing Thursday for the second major snowstorm in five days while blinding snow, high winds and below-zero temperatures rolled across much of the nation's northern tier.
AccuWeather Senior Meteorologist Joe Lundberg said a storm targeting much of the East should develop into the first bomb cyclone of 2022. A bomb cyclone is defined as a storm that’s central pressure plummets within 24 hours. The storm could whip up strong winds, pull in more moisture and drive higher snow totals as it heads toward New England, he said.
During the I-95 debacle where Governor Ralphie (black face, KKK) Northam was missing in action, all those EV stuck without power, well, they ran out of power. So this bomb cyclone(wasnt it a Polar Vortex last decade?) is going to drop a ton of snow and have below-zero temperatures(still cant figure out where the cold comes from if the Arctic is melting, above 32 degrees) is going to shut down a whole new bunch of EV's up there in the Northeast. Do i feel sorry for them? No fucking chance, as actions have consequences. You want to believe a stupid Progressive elite that will get you to buy a shit car, go for it, but you have to deal with it when Mother Nature gets real mad....

Record-breaking snow slams Buffalo; East Coast braces for first bomb cyclone of 2022 During the I-95 debacle where Governor Ralphie (black face, KKK) Northam was missing in action, all those EV stuck without power, well, they ran out of power. So this bomb cyclone(wasnt it a Polar Vortex last decade?) is going to drop a ton of snow and have below-zero temperatures(still cant figure out where the cold comes from if the Arctic is melting, above 32 degrees) is going to shut down a whole new bunch of EV's up there in the Northeast. Do i feel sorry for them? No fucking chance, as actions have consequences. You want to believe a stupid Progressive elite that will get you to buy a shit car, go for it, but you have to deal with it when Mother Nature gets real mad....

In fairness, Gov Blackface was rehearsing for a community theater presentation of Amos N Andy, he was trying out for both parts

s-l1600.jpg

Record-breaking snow slams Buffalo; East Coast braces for first bomb cyclone of 2022 During the I-95 debacle where Governor Ralphie (black face, KKK) Northam was missing in action, all those EV stuck without power, well, they ran out of power. So this bomb cyclone(wasnt it a Polar Vortex last decade?) is going to drop a ton of snow and have below-zero temperatures(still cant figure out where the cold comes from if the Arctic is melting, above 32 degrees) is going to shut down a whole new bunch of EV's up there in the Northeast. Do i feel sorry for them? No fucking chance, as actions have consequences. You want to believe a stupid Progressive elite that will get you to buy a shit car, go for it, but you have to deal with it when Mother Nature gets real mad....

Do you think all those cars and trucks were electric? That's just goofy.

^ when even just some snow is enough to trigger you

Such a liar you are. The average EV has more heater reserve than does a ICE vehicle. Takes about one kwh per hour to heat the EV. So if you have 1/2 reserve on a Tesla S, that gives you two days of heat. You won't get that out of an ICE as you run most of the heat out of the tailpipe.

LOL...the dems, they know nothing.

Why do EV Batteries Struggle in Cold Weather?

According to researchers at the University of Michigan’s Energy Institute, because EV batteries use lithium-ion batteries as their power source, they are extremely temperature sensitive. When the temperatures outside drop, the electrolyte fluid inside the battery cells becomes more sluggish. Much like other liquid substances such as ketchup or maple syrup, sluggish liquids move at a slower pace and are therefore not as effective. A recent study conducted by the American Automobile Association (AAA) revealed that EV battery life may drop as much as 40% when the weather outside dips below twenty degrees Fahrenheit! That’s enough to strike fear in to the heart of any EV owner with a daily commute that leaves them no option for charging during work hours.

LOL...the dems, they know nothing.

Why do EV Batteries Struggle in Cold Weather?

According to researchers at the University of Michigan’s Energy Institute, because EV batteries use lithium-ion batteries as their power source, they are extremely temperature sensitive. When the temperatures outside drop, the electrolyte fluid inside the battery cells becomes more sluggish. Much like other liquid substances such as ketchup or maple syrup, sluggish liquids move at a slower pace and are therefore not as effective. A recent study conducted by the American Automobile Association (AAA) revealed that EV battery life may drop as much as 40% when the weather outside dips below twenty degrees Fahrenheit! That’s enough to strike fear in to the heart of any EV owner with a daily commute that leaves them no option for charging during work hours.
Since the current Tessla is capable of 405 miles on a full charge, loss of that 40% due to low temperatures will drop them back to a maximum length trip of 243 miles. I would be concerned with traveling 243 miles at 20 degrees no matter what kind of power the car used. Either way, if you aren't comfortable with those numbers, then don't buy one.

You remain a dumb fuck liar. If you had a Tesla with a half charge, or an ICE with a half tank of gas, you would have stayed warmer longer with the Tesla.

Such a liar you are. The average EV has more heater reserve than does a ICE vehicle. Takes about one kwh per hour to heat the EV. So if you have 1/2 reserve on a Tesla S, that gives you two days of heat. You won't get that out of an ICE as you run most of the heat out of the tailpipe.
What happens if it's not a Tesla

You remain a dumb fuck liar. If you had a Tesla with a half charge, or an ICE with a half tank of gas, you would have stayed warmer longer with the Tesla.
The issue isn't which car will keep you longer if you are stranded, dummy. It's which car is going to leave you stranded.

Forum List

Back