Cows are also major emitters of methane, a potent greenhouse gas, from their digestive systems

...as they fly off in their private jets to go see ABBA

You're just now realizing how much cows impact the environment?

This planet didn't always have this many farting cows. But we have so many people who love to eat meat that we now have slaughter houses all over the country. And we bred more cows than would ever be born naturally in the wild.

Note to self. Not only are there more cows today farting, there are also more people than ever before farting too. After they eat the farting cow, they fart more themselves. So we have too many cows and humans farting. Oops. I just farted.

1641413317485.png

Only 1.5 billion cattle while there's about 7 billion humans in the world and climbing fast.

Wonder which one gives off more gas?

Maybe I can get a grant to study that!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I'll bet ole' Joe gives off more gas than a cow in a day.

Don't know about you but I like Milk, Ice Cream and a good steak. I'll keep the cows and they can take their Climate Change bullshit and shove it up their asses.
Has anyone asked these morons what young children are supposed to drink........Almond Milk

These people are just nutso nutso

Hang on Sloopy
Yes they are and gullible as hell. Climate Change is the biggest hoax on the planet.

Find a way to control the Sun, the Moon and the revolutions of the earth and you MAY change the climate.

Its a cash cow for some and a pain the ass for everyone else. Good Lord. You can't fix stupid.

tyroneweaver
Hang on Sloopy
Yes they are and gullible as hell. Climate Change is the biggest hoax on the planet.

Find a way to control the Sun, the Moon and the revolutions of the earth and you MAY change the climate.

Its a cash cow for some and a pain the ass for everyone else. Good Lord. You can't fix stupid.
Cows are necessary for human life. Got milk?

Methane from livestock is a significant contributor to AGW.
(as is keeping livestock anthropogenic)

1641418654499.png

Yeah that's why all those large animals vanished at the end of the last ice age...

...I just need the funding to prove those scientists back then are responsible for the extinction those large animals back then because their theory was that the ice was melting because of the methane left off by those animals.

How about giving me a trillion dollars yearly for world wide investigative research?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back