While China ramps up their military so they can join forces with Russia, our Navy Secretary is being a fool.

Idiots like you are the reason why China and Russia are going to blow the shit out of North America...Fucking dumbasses all of you.
Maybe we should acquire a nuclear weapon so we can shoot back? Stay under your bed and we`ll tell you when it`s safe to come out.

Maybe we should acquire a nuclear weapon so we can shoot back? Stay under your bed and we`ll tell you when it`s safe to come out.
When the shooting starts i am hoping you will be at ground zero. Or maybe you just could get lucky enough to be T-boned by a drunk illegal who crossed the southern border. I wont shed a tear.

Navy secretary cited climate change as top priority as Biden proposes shrinking the fleet I guess what will happen is that when, not if, China does go to war with US, if the lunatic admin hasnt changed for the better, the Marxists will just surrender and become slaves to the slant eyed devils. The rest of US will have to give China the Afghanistan treatment where they will have to go house to house, city to city to root out those that wont kneel to Xi.

That's exactly why the CCP installed Biden

Please explain how Trump or people who may have voted for him are allied with Russia
Not all of them are allied with Russia. Just a very vocal half of them.

And that half is also now allied with China. They can't help it. If they see a fascist, they reflexively get down on their knees and lick.

In North Korea 800 thousand people in 24 hours applied to enroll in the army to fight the United States.
Good old Kim never ceases to amaze.
FrfTna9WYAENHyv

Not all of them are allied with Russia. Just a very vocal half of them.

Try a vocal minority.

I know more than a few that voted for him, and none of them support Russia. Even Governor Ron DeSantis is supportive of them, and has from the start. He is simply now growing concerned about the ever increasing "Blank Check" that the current administration has given Ukraine.

Even President Trump is supportive, he simply thinks that Europe should be picking up more of the bill than it is.

Vice President Pence has urged for more support to Ukraine.

I have no idea why so many love pushing that false narrative, it is far from true. And even one of the most "radical" of Republicans, Ron Paul is only against increased spending as he is traditionally an isolationist and detests almost any spending he sees as "excessive".

Many of us have watched with alarm as the Biden Administration – with the enthusiastic backing of many Congressional Republicans – has continuously escalated involvement in the Russia/Ukraine conflict and now sits dangerously close to a direct, hot war with the largest nuclear superpower on earth.

How did we get here? Where are the sane voices and cooler heads? Just when it seemed they were nowhere to be found, here we are! I hope as many people as possible will join us and continue to come together for this important cause. We must join together while we still can. No war with Russia!

That is hardly "allied with Russia".

Forum List

Back