While Biden bombs Syria (for oil), gas prices climb higher and higher

Trumpers didn't blink an eye when Trump sent US troops over to protect oil for Saudi Arabia.....

If Trumpers couldn't gaslight; they would have no light at all

There are thousands of American civilians in Dhahran, Dammam, Khobar and Ras Tanura and KSA produces 10 million bpd.. Syria has no oil.. Its apples and oranges.
The point is......if one is going to claim that Biden is bombing countries for oil (Altho Syria has very little) -- they should have kept that same energy when Trump sent US troops for the explicit purpose of protecting "ANOTHER COUNTRY'S OIL SUPPLY"
It's the carter doctrine

Remember the oil embargo? That was for Israel, closure of the Suez Canal and the Yom Kippur War.

Take a look at this graph re: Syrian Oil Production 1960-2021

Your link contains no units? What is that supposed to show? Is it that oil production falls off during a civil war?

Is this what you voted for, Democrats?

Among some of the earliest announcements coming out of the White House after Joe Biden’s inauguration was a promise to clamp down on drilling, particularly on federal lands and offshore. While this all has to be done in stages, the oil and gas industry is already reacting. And since markets rely on “futures” as much as they do current supply and demand levels, the effects can often precede the cause. This is being noticed all across the nation at this point. As CBS Baltimore pointed out on Monday, gas prices have been slowly but steadily rising over the past month. There are actually a variety of factors driving this trend, as we’ll get to in a moment, but government policy both at home and abroad is always a factor.

Syria produces <0.4% of the world's oil supply.

Think of something else to exhibit your BDS

It's the very same policies that under the Obama Administration led to sharp decreases in oil production from land controlled by the Federal Government. Biden is coupling that with foreign policy that has already prompted the Saudis to lower their output. It's not a conspiracy...it's something that's being done in plain sight and with fanfare. We will have four dollar gas at the pump before the end of the summer.

Bookmarked - 4 bucks by end of summer - Hmmm .... Month off the board bet? :)
It's already over four in California. It'll be over four elsewhere by the end of the summer. I'll take that bet and you're gonna regret because Biden's the worst that's ever been! (apologies to Charlie Daniels!)
Save this.
When prices start falling in a few weeks I'm sure you be singing Biden's praises to your god in Mira Lago.

Speaking of his Cheetoness...
Care to show me a post of yours from 2018 when prices went from under $2 to $3 per.

I'm absolutely positive you're consistent and not some full of it Trump cheeto-sucker.
This has zero to do with Donald Trump! This is about Democrats pushing an anti Big Oil agenda and every American that has to put gas in their car paying the price for that agenda! The Green New Deal is based on making fossil fuels obsolete and that's only possible if you make gas, oil and natural gas expensive.
No,

This is about Republicans pushing another fake butt hurt using lies and false data.

The President has very little influence over short term prices UNLESS of course, he's an idiot like the last two Republicans who are/were stupid enough to think war is a great way to stabilize oil production.

And stop with the "make gas expensive" myth.
Why is volvo stopping production of gasoline/diesel vehicles?
GM doing the same?

Are these manufacturers of big gas guzzling SUVs and Trucks conspiring to raise gas prices?

Sometime, just once in a great while, why don't you and your just look in the mirror and try to understand how stupid your claims are before writing them here for all to see?
Just think of the embarrassment you'll save yourselves.
Did you really just accuse Trump of being a warmonger? That's amusing since he was the President who pulled troops out of harms way and refused to involve them in the Syrian conflict or the conflict between Turkey and the Kurds. Biden is already starting to saber rattle in the Middle East.
Let's see...

Threatened war with Iran, Syria, N Korea, China, Cuba, Mexico, Columbia, Nicuarage....

Started trade wars with China and the EU

But, hey, who's counting.

Among some of the earliest announcements coming out of the White House after Joe Biden’s inauguration was a promise to clamp down on drilling, particularly on federal lands and offshore. While this all has to be done in stages, the oil and gas industry is already reacting. And since markets rely on “futures” as much as they do current supply and demand levels, the effects can often precede the cause. This is being noticed all across the nation at this point. As CBS Baltimore pointed out on Monday, gas prices have been slowly but steadily rising over the past month. There are actually a variety of factors driving this trend, as we’ll get to in a moment, but government policy both at home and abroad is always a factor.
And the ignorance just keeps on coming.

Brought to you by the GOP College of Stupid!
You never answered my question daddy o so is the goal of a green president cheap gas prices?
You never asked a question.
Any president who thinks he's can control pump prices is an idiot.
See Trump for evidence.
WTF are you talking about? Didn’t you see how prices maintained $2 for the duration of trump’s presidency? Haven’t you seen them rise by nearly 50% under Biden already? Didn’t you see them rise from $1.40 to over $4 under Obama? Are you blind or just really stupid?
I'm neither blind nor stupid.

You on the other hand are an ignorant asshole.

Why don't you collect a few facts such as that gas prices dropped under Obama from nearly $4 when he took office to less than $1.75. Know why fool? Because Obama bought stability and the risk premium dropped.
Prices went up under Trump from under $1 to nearly $3.25. Never heard a word from you did we shitbucket?

Go educate yourself fool. Then when you get up to 4th grade, come back.
Why don't YOU educate me? Please tell me what Obama policy is it that dropped gas prices? I know he took credit for higher production of oil and natural gas but anyone with even a modicum of sense knows that is laughable!
Did I say there was an Obama policy that reduced oil prices?
Or
Did I say that the President has very little impact on pump prices?

Why don't we look back up the thread and see what kind of liar you are....

OK, finding are in.
You are a stupid liar.

OK Jay! Who's next on "How Stupid is that Republican?"
You can't come up with a single Obama Administration policy that increased oil production in the United States...can you? But instead of admitting that...you call me a liar? Aren't you the childish one...

The fact of the matter is that Barack Obama took credit for something that happened DESPITE him...not because of him!
OK...Let's see....

Gas prices go up because it's Biden's fault.
Gas prices go down but it's not Obama's doing.

Pardon me but your hypocrisy is showing and your stupid is sticking out.

You never answered my question daddy o so is the goal of a green president cheap gas prices?
See Trump for evidence.
WTF are you talking about? Didn’t you see how prices maintained $2 for the duration of trump’s presidency? Haven’t you seen them rise by nearly 50% under Biden already? Didn’t you see them rise from $1.40 to over $4 under Obama? Are you blind or just really stupid?

Why don't you collect a few facts such as that gas prices dropped under Obama from nearly $4 when he took office to less than $1.75. Know why fool? Because Obama bought stability and the risk premium dropped.
Prices went up under Trump from under $1 to nearly $3.25. Never heard a word from you did we shitbucket?

Why don't YOU educate me? Please tell me what Obama policy is it that dropped gas prices? I know he took credit for higher production of oil and natural gas but anyone with even a modicum of sense knows that is laughable!

Obama didn't take credit for the surge in oil production. Even an idiot can understand that everybody started drilling because the ppb was high.
Would you like me to pull some examples of him touting the increase of oil production as an accomplishment of his administration? He most certainly DID take credit for it!

Here's what Obama said: “I was extraordinarily proud of the Paris accords because — you know, I know we’re in oil country and we need American energy, and by the way, American energy production,” Obama told the audience gathered at Rice University’s Baker Institute on Tuesday night. “You wouldn’t always know it but it went up every year I was president. That whole, suddenly America’s like the biggest oil producer and the biggest gas — that was me, people.”

He acknowledged that the surge in domestic oil production happened while he was president.

It happened because the ppb was HIGH and in spite of Deepwater Horizon or stopping the Keystone XL or not drilling on Federal lands.
"...that was me, people." That's not taking credit for the surge? Your claim is a crock of shit! Barack Obama actively spoke out against fracking and banned all new drilling on Federally controlled lands...but then turned around and had the chutzpah to declare that it was him that was responsible for energy production going up every year he was President! Energy production went DOWN on areas that he had control over and went UP everywhere he didn't!
Uhhhhhh

The "areas he had control over" was the United States.

Fool.
You're rather clueless. Federal land...which Barack Obama had control over saw a net loss of energy production during the Obama Administration...while areas that he didn't control saw massive increases in energy production.
And?

EO can stop drilling on private lands
EPA can stop drilling...

But the drilled and fracked

So you can claim someone is clueless but it appears all your clues are in fact just plain lies.

And once liars lie, they never get believed again.
Liar.

No they are not reacting. The oil markets are reacting to Trump's conspiring with OPEC to cut production. Trump wanted to raise the price of oil and sometimes when you get a ball rolling in one direction it can be hard to stop. Also incompetent Texas Republicans have contributed.

Trump has been out of office for two months. You're the reason Biden can get away with starting a war for oil while killing our energy independence, so we have to buy energy from his OPEC connections.

The ones that killed our energy independence are republicans, 5 years ago.

October 9 2015
Defying a White House veto threat, the Republican-controlled House on Friday approved a bill to lift a 40-year-old U.S. ban on crude oil exports.

The House approved the bill on a 261-159 vote. Supporters said an ongoing boom in oil and gas drilling has made the 1970s-era restrictions obsolete. Lifting the export ban would lower prices at the pump, create jobs and boost the economy, said House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio.

"In my view, America's energy boom has the potential to reset the economic foundation of our economy and improve our standing around the world," Boehner said.
www.cbsnews.com › news › house-votes-to-lift-ban-on
We were able to do that because we were producing so much oil. Duh?

Exactly, so why export oil when you can keep it to stabilize our prices.
That like giving away the food in half your refrigerator, then whine when you run out or have to purchase more.
In this case, whine about higher prices, when the US is exporting oil?

Oil prices are set world-wide. Oil that we keep or export costs exactly the same. Oil that we produce costs less because transportation costs are less. That's why oil from the Trans-Alaska pipeline was primarily sold in Japan because the west coast used less than we were producing.

Trumpers didn't blink an eye when Trump sent US troops over to protect oil for Saudi Arabia.....

If Trumpers couldn't gaslight; they would have no light at all

There are thousands of American civilians in Dhahran, Dammam, Khobar and Ras Tanura and KSA produces 10 million bpd.. Syria has no oil.. Its apples and oranges.
The point is......if one is going to claim that Biden is bombing countries for oil (Altho Syria has very little) -- they should have kept that same energy when Trump sent US troops for the explicit purpose of protecting "ANOTHER COUNTRY'S OIL SUPPLY"
It's the carter doctrine

Remember the oil embargo? That was for Israel, closure of the Suez Canal and the Yom Kippur War.

Take a look at this graph re: Syrian Oil Production 1960-2021

Your link contains no units? What is that supposed to show? Is it that oil production falls off during a civil war?

Syria's oil production peaked in 1996 and has been in steady decline since.. The oil sector basically collapsed between 2005 and 2011. Nobody wants Syrian oil. Its only fit for asphalt.

It's the very same policies that under the Obama Administration led to sharp decreases in oil production from land controlled by the Federal Government. Biden is coupling that with foreign policy that has already prompted the Saudis to lower their output. It's not a conspiracy...it's something that's being done in plain sight and with fanfare. We will have four dollar gas at the pump before the end of the summer.

It's already over four in California. It'll be over four elsewhere by the end of the summer. I'll take that bet and you're gonna regret because Biden's the worst that's ever been! (apologies to Charlie Daniels!)
Save this.
When prices start falling in a few weeks I'm sure you be singing Biden's praises to your god in Mira Lago.

Care to show me a post of yours from 2018 when prices went from under $2 to $3 per.

I'm absolutely positive you're consistent and not some full of it Trump cheeto-sucker.
This has zero to do with Donald Trump! This is about Democrats pushing an anti Big Oil agenda and every American that has to put gas in their car paying the price for that agenda! The Green New Deal is based on making fossil fuels obsolete and that's only possible if you make gas, oil and natural gas expensive.
No,

This is about Republicans pushing another fake butt hurt using lies and false data.

The President has very little influence over short term prices UNLESS of course, he's an idiot like the last two Republicans who are/were stupid enough to think war is a great way to stabilize oil production.

GM doing the same?

Are these manufacturers of big gas guzzling SUVs and Trucks conspiring to raise gas prices?

Sometime, just once in a great while, why don't you and your just look in the mirror and try to understand how stupid your claims are before writing them here for all to see?
Did you really just accuse Trump of being a warmonger? That's amusing since he was the President who pulled troops out of harms way and refused to involve them in the Syrian conflict or the conflict between Turkey and the Kurds. Biden is already starting to saber rattle in the Middle East.
Let's see...

Threatened war with Iran, Syria, N Korea, China, Cuba, Mexico, Columbia, Nicuarage....

You think a "trade war" is the same thing as a real war? LOL You get dumber by the post!

So the best thing you can come up with is that Trump "threatened" others? So let's see...out of ALL those countries that you named how many military operations were actually launched by Donald Trump against those countries?

See Trump for evidence.

Or

OK, finding are in.
You are a stupid liar.

You can't come up with a single Obama Administration policy that increased oil production in the United States...can you? But instead of admitting that...you call me a liar? Aren't you the childish one...

The fact of the matter is that Barack Obama took credit for something that happened DESPITE him...not because of him!
OK...Let's see....

If you think it IS Obama's doing then I'm still waiting for you to explain to us what policy of Barry's made increased oil production happen?

Gas prices under Joe Biden will go up just as they did under Obama because Joe Biden's policies are the same as Obama's. Most people learn from their mistakes. Progressives don't seem to.

No they are not reacting. The oil markets are reacting to Trump's conspiring with OPEC to cut production. Trump wanted to raise the price of oil and sometimes when you get a ball rolling in one direction it can be hard to stop. Also incompetent Texas Republicans have contributed.

Trump has been out of office for two months. You're the reason Biden can get away with starting a war for oil while killing our energy independence, so we have to buy energy from his OPEC connections.

October 9 2015
Defying a White House veto threat, the Republican-controlled House on Friday approved a bill to lift a 40-year-old U.S. ban on crude oil exports.

The House approved the bill on a 261-159 vote. Supporters said an ongoing boom in oil and gas drilling has made the 1970s-era restrictions obsolete. Lifting the export ban would lower prices at the pump, create jobs and boost the economy, said House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio.

"In my view, America's energy boom has the potential to reset the economic foundation of our economy and improve our standing around the world," Boehner said.

That like giving away the food in half your refrigerator, then whine when you run out or have to purchase more.

Oil prices are set world-wide. Oil that we keep or export costs exactly the same. Oil that we produce costs less because transportation costs are less. That's why oil from the Trans-Alaska pipeline was primarily sold in Japan because the west coast used less than we were producing.
" Oil that we keep or export costs exactly the same. Oil that we produce costs less because transportation costs are less'.
Huh?

See Trump for evidence.

Or

OK, finding are in.
You are a stupid liar.

OK...Let's see....

If you think it IS Obama's doing then I'm still waiting for you to explain to us what policy of Barry's made increased oil production happen?

Gas prices under Joe Biden will go up just as they did under Obama because Joe Biden's policies are the same as Obama's. Most people learn from their mistakes. Progressives don't seem to.

October 9 2015

" Oil that we keep or export costs exactly the same. Oil that we produce costs less because transportation costs are less'.
Huh?

The US has the highest production costs in the world.

Did US Gas Prices Average $5 Per Gallon Under Obama and ...
Claim: U.S. gas prices averaged well over $5 per gallon under the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.

False · Fact checked by snopes.com

Face the facts: A fact check on gas prices - CBS News
Mar 21, 2012 · The cost of gas was $1.84 just six days after President Obama's inauguration. As noted above, that is far cheaper than the cost of a gallon of gas six months prior in …

Fact check: Expectation of high gas prices with Biden win ...
Oct 15, 2020 · According to a report by CNN, the average price of gas was $2.40 when Obama left office. The national gas price average as of Wednesday is $2.18, according to …

October 9 2015

Huh?

You don't think oil coming from the ground in Texas and moved to a refinery by pipeline costs less to produce than oil coming from the ground in the Middle East and shipped to refineries around the world by tanker ship?

In my Navy days, we rode herd on those tankers. I never had to protect a pipeline buried in the ground in Texas.

See Trump for evidence.

Or

OK, finding are in.
You are a stupid liar.

OK...Let's see....

October 9 2015

Huh?

The US has the highest production costs in the world.

Did US Gas Prices Average $5 Per Gallon Under Obama and ...
Claim: U.S. gas prices averaged well over $5 per gallon under the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.

False · Fact checked by snopes.com
I never claimed that gas prices averaged well over $5 per gallon. What I claimed was that Obama's policies drove up the price of gas in the US and that Joe Biden's will as well. You can attempt to argue that all you like...I'll simply direct your attention to the nearest gas pump and tell you to watch as the price keeps going higher.

Mar 21, 2012 · The cost of gas was $1.84 just six days after President Obama's inauguration. As noted above, that is far cheaper than the cost of a gallon of gas six months prior in …

Oct 15, 2020 · According to a report by CNN, the average price of gas was $2.40 when Obama left office. The national gas price average as of Wednesday is $2.18, according to …
Once again...the price of gas under Obama was kept low because of advances in fracking...which he was against...and increased drilling on land that the Federal Government didn't control. Barack Obama made it quite clear that he WANTED higher prices for gasoline because that would make alternative energy sources economically feasible! With Biden we're right back to the same mindset so we'll see the same results. Gas prices have risen steadily since Biden's election and will continue to do so because that's what the left WANTS!

Last edited:

Save this.

No,

GM doing the same?

Let's see...

You think a "trade war" is the same thing as a real war? LOL You get dumber by the post!

So the best thing you can come up with is that Trump "threatened" others? So let's see...out of ALL those countries that you named how many military operations were actually launched by Donald Trump against those countries?
You'd be surprised how many shooting wars started off as trade wars.

In fact, the American Revolution, the American War of 1812, the American Civil War and The US entrance into WW-I were all initiated by trade disputes.

Glad to help you obvious ignorance of history. Something at which Trumpinistas are woefully inadequate.

OH, I forgot...The US entrance into WW-II against Japan started as a trade dispute.
The invasion of Panama was over the drug trade.
The Iraq war was essentially over the oil trade.

Are you getting it now?

See Trump for evidence.

Or

OK, finding are in.
You are a stupid liar.

OK...Let's see....

Tell me Mr. "Learn from my mistakes"
Since you've obviously learned so much...
What policy of Trump's cause ol prices to go down?

Can't wait for the absolute ignorance displayed by that response.

October 9 2015

Huh?

You don't think oil coming from the ground in Texas and moved to a refinery by pipeline costs less to produce than oil coming from the ground in the Middle East and shipped to refineries around the world by tanker ship?

In my Navy days, we rode herd on those tankers. I never had to protect a pipeline buried in the ground in Texas.

Really? Using military resources of the Us to protect the private assets of EXXON?

Golly gee whiz. Wonder how much that cost the US that the oil companies never repaid?

October 9 2015

Huh?

Most domestic wells produce less than 50 bpd and they aren't connected to any pipelines.

Once again...the price of gas under Obama was kept low because of advances in fracking...which he was against...and increased drilling on land that the Federal Government didn't control. Barack Obama made it quite clear that he WANTED higher prices for gasoline because that would make alternative energy sources economically feasible! With Biden we're right back to the same mindset so we'll see the same results. Gas prices have risen steadily since Biden's election and will continue to do so because that's what the left WANTS!

Most US wells are too small to spend any money on fracking.

Forum List

Back