While Biden bombs Syria (for oil), gas prices climb higher and higher

That's ridiculous the farm worker shortage was a proven lie...we have plenty of illegal slaves to pick your cotton for you massa......prices of food is going up along with everything else do to policies from the white house...if your statement was true we would have cheap food with the thousands of illegals Joe has allowed in over the last 6 months....
Stop blaming Trump...he had the economy working for everyone...Joe has us back to the days of the rich get rich and we get poorer....look around for Christ sake...its not just food that is soaring in cost....
Wait till they have to raise interest rates and the market collapses...will you blame Trump then too?....idiot....

40% of Americans had no benefit whatsoever from Trump's economy and were worse off because of tariffs and trade wars.

Trump's economy certainly didn't work for soy bean farmers in the mid-West. Farm bankruptcies reached record highs under Donald Trump in 2018, and then broke the record again in 2019.

The steel and aluminum tariffs hit manufacturing hard, and offshoring continued under Trump.

How many Iraqis fled to Syria after 2003
since you know so much. ?

Tens of thousands like they fled to Turkey and the Gulf States.. Syria collapsed because of severe drought..agriculture and their oil sector collapsed... coupled with unemployment, inflation , over population and long standing sectarian strife.

Syria was assassination heaven as far back as the 1950s.

Tens of thousands like they fled to Turkey and the Gulf States.. Syria collapsed because of severe drought..agriculture and their oil sector collapsed... coupled with unemployment, inflation , over population and long standing sectarian strife.

Syria was assassination heaven as far back as the 1950s.
Oh.
Maybe we should have interfered there instead of Iran.

Oh.
Maybe we should have interfered there instead of Iran.

Operation Ajax was a huge, stupid blunder.. It was all about cheating Iran out of oil revenues.. Everyone in the ME knew it .. I was in Iran in 1953 and I remember the adults talking about what a FUBAR it was.

Operation Ajax was a huge, stupid blunder.. It was all about cheating Iran out of oil revenues.. Everyone in the ME knew it .. I was in Iran in 1953 and I remember the adults talking about what a FUBAR it was.
That's probably when black ops began ?
"We can't get public consent"...so we'll do it covertly, basically.

How many people know we armed Saddam with anthrax weapons in the 80's , but he never used them? ( the wmd's that we "never found" )

I love how they catch him totally off guard with this old footage.

That's probably when black ops began ?
"We can't get public consent"...so we'll do it covertly, basically.

How many people know we armed Saddam with anthrax weapons in the 80's , but he never used them? ( the wmd's that we "never found" )

I love how they catch him totally off guard with this old footage.

The invasion of Iraq was another major blunder, but its what Netanyahu wanted in his Clean Break Strategy.. Poor Bush told Chirac in France that he was fighting Gog and Magog.. Such is the influence of Cyrus Scofield on Christianity.

The invasion of Iraq was another major blunder, but its what Netanyahu wanted in his Clean Break Strategy.. Poor Bush told Chirac in France that he was fighting Gog and Magog.. Such is the influence of Cyrus Scofield on Christianity.
But I was referring to before Kuwait, when we helped Iraq defeat Iran ( and tried to wipe out the Kurds).

Saddam flipped and went for Kuwait ( but our intel KNEW he still had the anthrax missiles)

My brother ( Marines)is still messed up from the fucking anthrax vaccine they forced on them.

It's connected to the Ok City bombing but that's an entirely different rabbit hole.,

But I was referring to before Kuwait, when we helped Iraq defeat Iran ( and tried to wipe out the Kurds).

Saddam flipped and went for Kuwait ( but our intel KNEW he still had the anthrax missiles)

My brother ( Marines)is still messed up from the fucking anthrax vaccine they forced on them.

It's connected to the Ok City bombing but that's an entirely different rabbit hole.,

Kuwait was stealing from Iraq and wouldn't forgive their OPEC quota war debt.. The Saudis did forgive the debt.

The Egyptian troops (70,000 of them) were in Yemen from1962-1970.

They fought on the side of the Communists.. Saudi Arabia fought for the Monarchists.
what else is new? -----south vs north----baathist pigs vs loyalists

Forum List

Back