Which USMB Posters would you let baby sit your kids?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
And why!

*(Thread inspired from Radioman's comment to me when I told him to drive up from Atlanta to Indy for the wedding, he said he didn't have a babysitter, I told him to have LK Eder or Toro watch his kids, he said:

lol, they'd wind up being addicted to maple syrup and have strange compulsions to take over the world.

:D

So, who would you want watching your kids and why?

lol.

'Tis true!

Ravi would have all the kids looking like this:

0122.jpg

Don't, whatever you do, leave your child in the care of the Gaybiker. There's just no telling what he or his heathen 'friends' would do to them.

And why!

*(Thread inspired from Radioman's comment to me when I told him to drive up from Atlanta to Indy for the wedding, he said he didn't have a babysitter, I told him to have LK Eder or Toro watch his kids, he said:

lol, they'd wind up being addicted to maple syrup and have strange compulsions to take over the world.

Plus the fact he likes to eat babies, but whatever...

:eusa_shhh: I have seen the pictures.

HOnestly, the way my child has been acting the last few days I probably wouldn't ask any of you.....for your safety.
The terrible two's have nothing on the three's. Just sayin.

Luissa, my child. Do you not deny allowing a child in your care to suckle on the teat of despair i.e - a bong? If so, have you ever considered moving to a negro or hispanic community?

Last edited:
Luissa, my child. Do you not deny allowing a child in your care to suckle on the teat of despair i.e - a bong? If so, have you ever considered moving to a negro or hispanic community?

:cuckoo: You are cuckoo for cocoa puffs, dude.

And why!

On the upside, Radio's boy would be the best ice skater in the metro Atlanta region!

And why!

I thought public school teachers were babysitters?

Seriously.................

Well...................................................................

This is very difficult................................................

Maybe....... no.......or.......I guess.............or...........damn.................

Got to be someone.................................................................................................

I got it.

FoxFyre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back