Which sport has the least athletic athletes?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
hockey and baseball, because they don't show any skin...you have to SHOW your muscles so the audience can enjoy it

Cornhole

1656772990371.jpeg

I agree that the definition of sports is fairly broad. I listed some games because many people earn professional money from them and they are competitive in nature and against another person. I was loose with the definition just based on how others might view it.

In the strictest sense for me, sports should be competitive and require physical competence and/or exertion. With such a definition, I can see how baseball is a sport for some, a batting-cage-for-out-of shape-people-who-can-hit-a-ball-far, for other "non-athletes".

hockey and baseball, because they don't show any skin...you have to SHOW your muscles so the audience can enjoy it
What a great question! Youre going to hate my answer, but I challenge you to prove me wrong.... Boxing. Name another sport where you can look like this and be the Champion of the World...

6434488-6411059-Tyson_Fury_at_his_heaviest_weighed_around_28_5_stone_and_posted_-a-9_1542795519795.jpg
tyson-fury-in-fight.jpg

Forum List

Back