Which sport has the least athletic athletes?

If golf and bowling are not sports, what are they?
Games.

I think you need direct competition in order to qualify as a sport. No one is blocking your shot in bowling or golf.

Last edited:
I define sports as a competition that takes strength, speed, and endurance. baseball and auto racing use those three.
I would add athletic gear and direct competition to the equation. Someone needs to be in your face blocking your shot, or in the outfield trying to catch the ball you hit, or sacking the quarterback, etc. Racing requires no real athleticism or athletic gear, therefore i dont think it can be a sport.

What a great question! Youre going to hate my answer, but I challenge you to prove me wrong.... Boxing. Name another sport where you can look like this and be the Champion of the World...

6434488-6411059-Tyson_Fury_at_his_heaviest_weighed_around_28_5_stone_and_posted_-a-9_1542795519795.jpg
tyson-fury-in-fight.jpg
in professional wrestling, Yokozuna was once world champion and he's twice as big as that guy

also sumo wrestling

i don't hate your answer, you're my bro, i always love hearing your opinions, no matter how "wacky" or "homophobic" or "anti-trans" they are

in professional wrestling, Yokozuna was once world champion and he's twice as big as that guy

also sumo wrestling

i don't hate your answer, you're my bro, i always love hearing your opinions, no matter how "wacky" or "homophobic" or "anti-trans" they are
Professional wrestling isnt a sport. :laugh:

Sumo is a really great call!

Also, "that guy"? Did you NOT recognize Tyson Fury in those pics? I guess if a boxer doesnt have abs, he doesnt exist to you. :laugh:

do you not watch pro-wrestling? it's so fun, Riddle puts on a great show all by himself, and there's a muscle battle between Lashley and Theory on pay per view tonight...my kinda match...two buff dudes slaying each other seeking superiority and physical dominance

Also, "that guy"? Did you NOT recognize Tyson Fury in those pics? I guess if a boxer doesnt have abs, he doesnt exist to you. :laugh:
i'm gonna reward you for your Tyson Fury no abs comment with this video of Cristiano, who HAS perfect abs!

I would add athletic gear and direct competition to the equation. Someone needs to be in your face blocking your shot, or in the outfield trying to catch the ball you hit, or sacking the quarterback, etc. Racing requires no real athleticism or athletic gear, therefore i dont think it can be a sport.
So wrong.

Forum List

Back