Which Social Security/Medicare plan do you prefer? Trump's or Desantis'

Which plan?

• Trump's (save the safety net)

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • DeSantis (raise the age in SS, cut Social Security and Medicare)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
In short, Trump wants to save the safety net while Desantis wants to cut it and raise the age. DeSantis wants to cut Medicare are and Trump doesn't.
My opinion? I like Trump's liberal position in the issue. Vote in my poll please.

Trump said:
“I guess people are finding out that he wanted to CUT SOCIAL SECURITY & RAISE THE MINIMUM AGE TO AT LEAST 70, at least 4 times,” Mr. Trump wrote last week on his social media platform. “LIKEWISE WITH MEDICARE, WANTED BIG CUTS. HE IS A WHEELCHAIR OVER THE CLIFF KIND OF GUY.”

Trump is 100% right on this issue and this is why he could win in 2024. Desantist is insane and I doubt a lot of the republican base is wanting to give up their retirement. Desantist is an idiot.

Trump is 100% right on this issue and this is why he could win in 2024. Desantist is insane and I doubt a lot of the republican base is wanting to give up their retirement. Desantist is an idiot.
The problem with Trump's plan is the same problem with trump. He cannot be trusted on this or any other position and has proven it, not even supporting free elections and abiding by the results, when even his own people say he lost.

Well shit. Our government spends BILLIONS on useless programs and pork legislation. They SHOULD be able to continue SS and increase benefits which it's recipients actually EARNED. Our government takes a huge slice out of our paychecks and returns a mere pittance while sending Billions overseas to one dictator fighting another dictator.

Well shit. Our government spends BILLIONS on useless programs and pork legislation. They SHOULD be able to continue SS and increase benefits which it's recipients actually EARNED. Our government takes a huge slice out of our paychecks and returns a mere pittance while sending Billions overseas to one dictator fighting another dictator.
You fool...we gotta save Ukraine and the planet ......and pay all the illegals

The problem with Trump's plan is the same problem with trump. He cannot be trusted on this or any other position and has proven it, not even supporting free elections and abiding by the results, when even his own people say he lost.
The 2020 election was not 'free' it was manipulated to put a senile old politician in office who reads what he is told, says what he's told and goes where he's told. The guy didn't even campaign!! Trump accomplished what he said he would accomplish during his tenure. Recent events also proves he was correct about most everything. China is a good example.

The 2020 election was not 'free' it was manipulated to put a senile old politician in office who reads what he is told, says what he's told and goes where he's told. The guy didn't even campaign!! Trump accomplished what he said he would accomplish during his tenure. Recent events also proves he was correct about most everything. China is a good example.
Really? Did that check from Mexico, for that stupid wall finally show up? What about that better, cheaper healthcare plan he was gonna have the first week of his presidency? I guess I missed it when those things were accomplished.

Anyone who trusts Shaman Trump the raving lunatic or DeShitstain with SS or Medicare is just asking to get shafted. Period.

YEAH!! But, but.......hey you're right.

Focus.

The 2020 election was not 'free'
Of course it was Free and Fair.
No evidence has been proven in court.
Quit Whining.

The guy didn't even campaign!!
COVID...... Yes he DID, He got his message out, he just didn't need or want 20,000 kkkult members following him around sending back praise.

Trump accomplished what he said he would accomplish during his tenure. Recent events also proves he was correct about most everything. China is a good example.
Mexico pay for the wall.....I think not, and there is proof.
Replace ObamaCare on Day one.....Not even close. In fact, trump did NOTHING.
I Alone can fix it.......One Huge Lie, can't say it was his biggest, there were so many LIES.

Biden won the popular vote, without significant chance of their having been any fraud or miscounts that would have changed the outcome, just as stated by all the official watchers of the elections and that is the reason, the trump lawyers lost 63 of 64 challenges, on only one winning not changing the vote. Even FAUX NEWS new it. They just didn't tell you, as your kind simply not worth it to them, except in the ratings game.

The 2020 election was not 'free'
Of course it was Free and Fair.
No evidence has been proven in court.
Quit Whining.

The guy didn't even campaign!!
COVID...... Yes he DID, He got his message out, he just didn't need or want 20,000 kkkult members following him around sending back praise.

Trump accomplished what he said he would accomplish during his tenure. Recent events also proves he was correct about most everything. China is a good example.
Mexico pay for the wall.....I think not, and there is proof.
Replace ObamaCare on Day one.....Not even close. In fact, trump did NOTHING.
I Alone can fix it.......One Huge Lie, can't say it was his biggest, there were so many LIES.
'Free and fair my ass' Tell me, did YOU vote for Biden? Did YOU vote for sky high fuel prices, a new war, more Covid deaths, a broken supply chain, sky high interest rates, sky high inflation? You actually VOTED for this clusterfuck?

Biden's 'campaign' was a huge flop. Hardly anyone showed up to his rallies and he hid in his basement the whole time. He still hides a lot except when they muster him out to pretend to be POTUS.

Biden made sure that the wall that is lying on the ground as we speak, is not erected. Trump fixed our economy and it was booming. Democrats used a yearly flu to cause a 'pandemic' in order to derail him and, at the same time, test their ability to control sheep like you.

Biden won the popular vote, without significant chance of their having been any fraud or miscounts that would have changed the outcome, just as stated by all the official watchers of the elections and that is the reason, the trump lawyers lost 63 of 64 challenges, on only one winning not changing the vote. Even FAUX NEWS new it. They just didn't tell you, as your kind simply not worth it to them, except in the ratings game.
There are at least half the voting population that know Biden didn't win fair and square. Did you VOTE for Biden?

Tell me, did YOU vote for Biden? Did YOU vote for sky high fuel prices, a new war, more Covid deaths, a broken supply chain, sky high interest rates, sky high inflation? You actually VOTED for this clusterfuck?
Tell me, did YOU vote for Biden? Yes, I would NEVER vote for trump.

Did YOU vote for sky high fuel prices, Nope, I also didn't vote for trump asking OPEC for the OPEC+ deal that cut production. <<<< this is on trump.

a new war, PUTINS war, nothing WE voted for.

more Covid deaths, deaths started under trump, did you just expect them to stop with all the anti-vaxers spreading what trump let into our Country. <<<<<< that's on trump.
Unprepared, no effective response, just casting blame to others.
"No, I take no responsibility at all." djt actually said this, he takes NO RESPONSIBILITY.

a broken supply chain, sky high interest rates, sky high inflation? All results of WW inflation, brought on by the pandemic, that trump failed to manage.

You actually VOTED for this clusterfuck? trump FAILED.

Forum List

Back