I'm a liberal and even I agree with Trump: Desantis' plan to cut Social Security and Medicare is a disaster waiting to happen

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
As I liberal I strongly oppose cuts to social security and Medicare. According to Donald Trump, "RINO" Ron DeSantis wants to make cuts to Social Security and Medicare.

Cuts to social security and Medicare hurt vulnerable individuals, increase healthcare costs, and weaken the social safety net, which can have negative impacts on society as a whole.

As I liberal I strongly oppose cuts to social security and Medicare. According to Donald Trump, "RINO" Ron DeSantis wants to make cuts to Social Security and Medicare.

Cuts to social security and Medicare hurt vulnerable individuals, increase healthcare costs, and weaken the social safety net, which can have negative impacts on society as a whole.

You are a liberal who is getting an early start trashing anyone who might be running for President, while voting for a President who is significantly cognitively declined.

Is DeSantis even running for president?

I take anything the libs say about DeSantis with a grain of salt. The libs want Trump to be the nominee for the republicans again.

Cuts to social security and Medicare hurt vulnerable individuals, increase healthcare costs, and weaken the social safety net, which can have negative impacts on society as a whole
Cuts to these programs harm people who were too stupid or incompetent to prepare for their future. Healthcare and living expenses should be personal responsibilities, not Government expectations. The Social Safety Net isn’t in the Constitution.

Only two months ago:
Murdoch owns the New York Post, WSJ, and FOX.
A CNN KFile review of comments from DeSantis' 2012 congressional campaign found he repeatedly said he supported plans to replace Medicare with a system in which the government paid for partial costs of private plans or a traditional Medicare plan. In one interview with a local newspaper, DeSantis said he supported "the same thing" for Social Security, citing the need for "market forces" to restructure the program.

I heard DeSantis also wants to repeal the second amendment, ban all non-woke companies and make kicking puppies a national holiday. DeSantis is straight up evil. Am i right? :dunno:

Trump's plan to cut Medicare & Social Security (from 2020):
At a time of massive wealth and income inequality, Trump’s budget pays for his huge tax break to the top one percent by cutting $1.5 trillion from Medicaid, $845 billion from Medicare and $25 billion from Social Security. Make no mistake about it: Trump’s budget is a massive transfer of wealth from working class families to the wealthiest people and most profitable corporations in America.

When do you plan on embracing liberal political philosophy?

Every politician left or right knows that cutting SS or Medicare is not only political suicide for themselves, but their party as well. That's why the media lies about it constantly. It sells newspapers, it gets people to their site, it's almost as good as the riots they start and keep alive. It's pure gold.

And yet we fall for it every time: GW is going to cut SS, DumBama is going to cut Medicare, Trump and the Republicans are going to end SS, Gingrich said Medicare will "wither on the vine" and the list goes on and on.

Both programs are in serious trouble, yet if any politician addresses it, they want to cut benefits regardless if it's a lie or not.

You aint no liberal and you are a big fat liar, as you would never agree with President Trump, ever....

The massive increases in the 1980's in social security taxes were supposed to be solvent until the 2070's. They lied......again.
Speak clearly. Are you with Trump or DeSantis on this issue?

Every politician left or right knows that cutting SS or Medicare is not only political suicide for themselves, but their party as well. That's why the media lies about it constantly. It sells newspapers, it gets people to their site, it's almost as good as the riots they start and keep alive. It's pure gold.

And yet we fall for it every time: GW is going to cut SS, DumBama is going to cut Medicare, Trump and the Republicans are going to end SS, Gingrich said Medicare will "wither on the vine" and the list goes on and on.

Both programs are in serious trouble, yet if any politician addresses it, they want to cut benefits regardless if it's a lie or not.
Cut to the chase. You think Trump is making s*** up or not? The media didn't make up that Trump quote.

I'm hearing that the dems are going to go after Medicare to "save" Medicaid.....They will cut bennies of retired former producers to keep the deadbeat generational welfare oldsters whole.
Trump: I don't want to cut SS and Medicare:

DeSantis: I want to cut SS and Medicare.

USMB Conservatives when asked to get brains out of their asses for a second and have an opinion: "Dems!!!!"

Forum List

Back