I'm a liberal and even I agree with Trump: Desantis' plan to cut Social Security and Medicare is a disaster waiting to happen

Trump: I don't want to cut SS and Medicare:

DeSantis: I want to cut SS and Medicare.

USMB Conservatives when asked to get brains out of their asses for a second and have an opinion: "Dems!!!!"
Medicaid spending grew substantially after the passage of the Affordable Care Act in 2010, which allowed states to expand the program to all people in households with incomes below or just above the poverty line.....

There's 80 million on it now.....That's why the dems are so keen on preserving it at the expense of Medicare if need be.

Medicaid spending grew substantially after the passage of the Affordable Care Act in 2010, which allowed states to expand the program to all people in households with incomes below or just above the poverty line.....

There's 80 million on it now.....That's why the dems are so keen on preserving it at the expense of Medicare if need be.
Do you think that mentioning Trump or DeSantis will make your dick fall or something? Which one are you with? The one who wants cuts or the other guy?

Is DeSantis even running for president?

I take anything the libs say about DeSantis with a grain of salt. The libs want Trump to be the nominee for the republicans again.
He sure is acting like he’s running. I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t

He sure is acting like he’s running. I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t
I would not be shocked either way. I think he is has better chances of winning the general election that Trump, assuming he can win the nomination.

I would not be shocked either way. I think he is has better chances of winning the general election that Trump, assuming he can win the nomination.
Your analysis is flawed, because it assumes that DeSantis will be untouched by Trump. If he wins the Republican nomination and Trump instigates his followers into hating DeSantis, his chances of beating the Democratic candidate will decrease.

LOL....You strike me as a Hershey Highway type of guy. :laughing0301:
1srelluc when asked to comment on an opinion in which DeSantis and Trump disagree.

I take anything the libs say about DeSantis with a grain of salt. The libs want Trump to be the nominee for the republicans again.
Nah, he just likes to meet campaign donors for fun

Nobody is trying to cut Social Security and Medicare, especially not DeSantis, for several obvious reasons. This is all tripe. Stop falling for it.

As I liberal I strongly oppose cuts to social security and Medicare. According to Donald Trump, "RINO" Ron DeSantis wants to make cuts to Social Security and Medicare.

Cuts to social security and Medicare hurt vulnerable individuals, increase healthcare costs, and weaken the social safety net, which can have negative impacts on society as a whole.

Everything Trump says is a lie!

Except this time!

Your analysis is flawed, because it assumes that DeSantis will be untouched by Trump. If he wins the Republican nomination and Trump instigates his followers into hating DeSantis, his chances of beating the Democratic candidate will decrease.
You are assuming analysis which I never entered into evidence. I stated that I believe DeSantis has a better chance of winning the general election than Trump. I did not state why I believe that to be true. If the choice is between DeSantis, and Biden, I believe DeSantis will win. But a lot can happen between now and then. I wouldn't bet more than $5 on who would win the election.

Speak clearly. Are you with Trump or DeSantis on this issue?
We are a year before the primaries start. For me I want all of the agendas on the tale of Republican candidates. Everything. And I am for at least talks on subjects like social security. That does not mean decreases to recipients. Progs know there needs to be talks also. In the 1980'sProgs pushed for what we see now on Social Security, and it was supposed to be fixed for another near five decades. Ask Claude Pepper and Tip O'Neil and others. They swore. They really did.

As I liberal I strongly oppose cuts to social security and Medicare. According to Donald Trump, "RINO" Ron DeSantis wants to make cuts to Social Security and Medicare.

Cuts to social security and Medicare hurt vulnerable individuals, increase healthcare costs, and weaken the social safety net, which can have negative impacts on society as a whole.

Now THATZ what I call a sanction !

Every politician left or right knows that cutting SS or Medicare is not only political suicide for themselves, but their party as well. That's why the media lies about it constantly. It sells newspapers, it gets people to their site, it's almost as good as the riots they start and keep alive. It's pure gold.

And yet we fall for it every time: GW is going to cut SS, DumBama is going to cut Medicare, Trump and the Republicans are going to end SS, Gingrich said Medicare will "wither on the vine" and the list goes on and on.

Both programs are in serious trouble, yet if any politician addresses it, they want to cut benefits regardless if it's a lie or not.
1676922827691.jpeg

The long-time Republican voters - who weren't fooled by the lying, buying, and cheating lockstep deep state common-taters - still think Trump deserves a second term with 2/3rds majority in the House and Senate who are dedicated to deodorizing the stench in DC caused by dishonest not to mention repugnant farts liike AOC and "I'm the most important woman in the world", Nancy Pelosi. We need 2/3rds to ensure that the kind of inflation Biden hammered down the common people with is dealt with in a way the law won't allow it, and offenders in Congress have to face the music rather than to pocket mega cash from Foreign Aid Packages like Biden helped himself to taxpayer money in full brag mode to his don't tell associates on a viral video which just happens to have been put on and taken off the web surreptitiously. Disgustin'!

Last edited:
The long-time Republican voters - who weren't fooled by the lying, buying, and cheating lockstep deep state common-taters - still think Trump deserves a second term with 2/3rds majority in the House and Senate
Not going to happen regardless of whether he deserves it or not.

Trump is Biden's great hope of being elected to a second term.

Not going to happen regardless of whether he deserves it or not.

Trump is Biden's great hope of being elected to a second term.
I like Mr. DeSantis very much. But I'm hoping President Trump is the Come-Back Kid who will complete his Ocean cleanup of plastics plan, heal the damages done to the Stock Market by puerile decisions to beat up on employers and save the American people from the Democrats' little crimefest of taking people's money away from them by hook or by crook, and inflation helped them do that in a most intentional way, while mouthing off epithets at common sense Republicans who know that hard workers get a good deal. I'm praying for the Russians and Chinese/Mexico's cartels to lay down their arms. Their toll on our youth from an additive called fentanyl is chilling, and I hope the people getting money from the drug murderers swing by the neck for the murders of 100,000 Americans per year who paid a price for their deadly merchandise.

These programs are going insolvent. Republicans are the only ones man and woman enough to talk about fixing their insolvencies. Democrats refuse to even discuss it, just as they refuse to cut any kind of expenses at all while having a 31 trillion dollar debt.

Everyone does.
For different reasons.

Forum List

Back