Trump threatens 'retribution' against DeSantis backers in late-night Truth Social rampage

Yeah...set up homeless encampments all over the country, supply the addicts with a constant supply of free drugs, and watch them slowly commit suicide for all to see.
I kinda agree with this. I do believe we should have a mental healthcare system in this country.

Yep....taking away people's only means of self-defense is clearly retribution.

Except you won't find that in the definition.

Of course pulling it out of your ass, you can make up anything
Serving Tea before 4pm could be retribution too.

I posted several....and predictably you ignored them, so fuck off.
Sorry if I missed the others. After that ridiculous example of "gun control" is retribution
I figured the rest was a waste of time reading.

Damn..this guy just can't quit, can he? As he does all the Dem's dirty work for them, I imagine the DNC is just holding 'Truth Social' parties and enjoying the bloodshed..as none of it is theirs~

Former President Donald Trump attacked right-wing organizations who were considering backing Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis during a late-night Truth Social rampage.
In a post on his social network platform, the former president targeted the Club for Growth over its supposed determination to back DeSantis against Trump in a theoretical primary matchup next year.
"Failed former Congressman David McIntosh and his Globalist friends at Club for No Growth, who fought me all the way in 2016, and LOST, and then fought me again in 2020 Senate Races in Ohio, Alabama, North Carolina, New Hampshire, plus more, and LOST AGAIN, are now threatening to spend money against me early because their new boy, Ron DeSanctus, the man who wants to cut Social Security and MediCare, has dropped so drastically in the Polls to me," Trump wrote. "No Growth Members know there will be RETRIBUTION!!!"
Hours later, the former president set his sights on Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch for testifying under oath that he did not believe Trump's false claims about the 2020 election being "stollen" (sic) from him.
"If Rupert Murdoch honestly believes that the Presidential Election of 2020, despite MASSIVE amounts of proof to the contrary, was not Rigged & Stollen, then he & his group of MAGA Hating Globalist RINOS should get out of the News Business as soon as possible, because they are aiding & abetting the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA with FAKE NEWS," Trump raged. "Certain BRAVE & PATRIOTIC FoxNews Hosts, who he scorns and ridicules, got it right. He got it wrong. THEY SHOULD BE ADMIRED & PRAISED, NOT REBUKED & FORSAKEN!!!

In fact, there is no evidence that the 2020 election was stolen, and members of Trump's own Department of Justice testified under oath that they investigated several of his claims about election fraud and found them all to be false.
I agree that such bombastic language hurts trump more than it helps him

As a trump voter fell angry because I was cheated out of two trump presidential term in part by the Club For Growth swamp rats

Voters like myself dont have to be reminded every day

And voters like the globalists washington crowd are just going to use trump’s anger against him

Why are you defending a Republican?
I don't understand this.
From past experience I've discovered that when Democrats support a member of the GOP that person they're defending is already bought and paid for by the DNC.
I suspect this is true in DeSantis's case.
He has to be on the take if Democrats feel they have to support him.
He's no different than Trump other than the fact that he isn't Trump, so why do you defend him like this?
Here is something to think about and it is Trump for decades was a good friend of Bill and Hillary, so ask yourself if Trump is working as a Trojan Horse for the Democrats?

Republicans have been against abortion. But I wouldn't call that retribution.
Some Republicans have been against abortion....but all Democrats support the murder of the unborn.
We've discovered that they're making money off of selling aborted fetuses on the world market, which have been used for research and other despicable reasons.
I hear there are some who like eating what they like to call just a clump of cells with garlic and butter.

You assholes also claimed Trump lied thousands of times, but every day more and more of these lies turned out to be facts and the label that they were lies we find out later was based purely on opinion.
Mexico paid for the wall?
Repeal/replace of Obamacare would be so easy?
Obamacare replaced with better cheaper coverage?
And my favorites, Trump didn't know, and never paid Stormy Daniels.

WTF does 300.,000 documents mean?
Is that a new numbering system you invented? :auiqs.jpg:
Europeans use the "," to denote thousands, Americans use "."

I accidentally hit both keys at once, so i'll claim I was using "universal" symbology.

Here is something to think about and it is Trump for decades was a good friend of Bill and Hillary, so ask yourself if Trump is working as a Trojan Horse for the Democrats?
It's one thing to know someone....but quite another to be friends with them.
He may be a Trojan horse.....but then again....he seems to be all they ever think about.
It seems whomever is against Trump has been exposed as the dishonest lying fucks we didn't know about before.
He's pretty much cut off at the knees the MSM (CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News) and they're the DNC's biggest fans.

Some Republicans have been against abortion....but all Democrats support the murder of the unborn.
Intersting use of "some" and "all". Since not "ALL" democrats support abortion.

ex: Representative Dan Lipinski, a long-time anti-abortion Democrat, from Illinois

Which makes your last claim a LIE.

Mexico paid for the wall?
Repeal/replace of Obamacare would be so easy?
Obamacare replaced with better cheaper coverage?
And my favorites, Trump didn't know, and never paid Stormy Daniels.
Mexico did pay billions to take care of illegals thanks to Trump policies and thanks to the wall.
Trump didn't take into account that John McCain would keep the repeal from happening mainly because he was lying back-stabbing RINO.
Obamacare isn't affordable...and it doesn't insure anyone other than illegals and poor people. It is way to expensive for everyone else.
I don't think he ever claimed he never paid Stormy Daniels. I think he said he never spent much time with her. She claimed they had a 2 year affair but she admits she only met him twice.

Except you won't find that in the definition.

Of course pulling it out of your ass, you can make up anything
Serving Tea before 4pm could be retribution too.
So you think you can parse words and take everything out of context to sell your case.
Clearly going after law-abiding gun owners is a form of retribution. After all...none of them shot up a school, yet the only people Biden thinks should be disarmed is the victims.
Biden has gone out of his way to label Trump supporters insurrectionists and terrorists.
He has locked up people who protested the election simply because they were there, not because of what they did wrong.
His DOJ has arrested people for being Christian while ignoring the criminal acts of people in his own administration.

Intersting use of "some" and "all". Since not "ALL" democrats support abortion.

ex: Representative Dan Lipinski, a long-time anti-abortion Democrat, from Illinois

Which makes your last claim a LIE.
You said Ex....so he's no-longer in congress as of 2021. So WTF?????

They replaced him with a Gun-grabber.....so your point is moot.

Sorry if I missed the others. After that ridiculous example of "gun control" is retribution
I figured the rest was a waste of time reading.
Well....it wasn't very lengthy....and it's not my fault you chose to ignore the examples you'd been waiting for with baited breath but don't seem to have the time to absorb once your foolishness became readily apparent.

Forum List

Back