I'm a liberal and even I agree with Trump: Desantis' plan to cut Social Security and Medicare is a disaster waiting to happen

I like Mr. DeSantis very much. But I'm hoping President Trump is the Come-Back Kid who will complete his Ocean cleanup of plastics plan, heal the damages done to the Stock Market by puerile decisions to beat up on employers and save the American people from the Democrats' little crimefest of taking people's money away from them by hook or by crook, and inflation helped them do that in a most intentional way, while mouthing off epithets at common sense Republicans who know that hard workers get a good deal. I'm praying for the Russians and Chinese/Mexico's cartels to lay down their arms. Their toll on our youth from an additive called fentanyl is chilling, and I hope the people getting money from the drug murderers swing by the neck for the murders of 100,000 Americans per year who paid a price for their deadly merchandise.
Trump might win a 2nd term as president. I'd give it a 50/50 chance if he wins the nomination and runs against Biden. Trump winning and having two thirds of both the house and senate republican is practically impossible. Anyone winning and having two thirds of both the house and senate is extremely unlikely to impossible.

Cut to the chase. You think Trump is making s*** up or not? The media didn't make up that Trump quote.

Trump could be making it up, I don't know because I never really followed DeSantis's career since he's from Florida. But I am unaware he ever supported getting rid of SS or Medicare.

Trump might win a 2nd term as president. I'd give it a 50/50 chance if he wins the nomination and runs against Biden. Trump winning and having two thirds of both the house and senate republican is practically impossible. Anyone winning and having two thirds of both the house and senate is extremely unlikely to impossible.
He was done the moment he lost Murdoch.

You're hearing, eh? What's your source? Link, please.
It was buried in one of Chuck Schumer's tirades on the subject.....He's not about to risk 80 million deadbeats on that vote-getting gravy train called Medicaid.

Not only will he push the Medicare grandma off the cliff he will burn her fuckin' house down too.....How dare her own her own house and pay gap insurance.

He was done the moment he lost Murdoch.
Murdoch was mislead by the looney tune cases who lockstep to the leftists' pressmens daily strategic fibbies. Of course, if he's deep state demoralizer extraordinaire of all that's good in the American people who still count on God, then he will get shoved to the low row in the afterlife by the people he targeted for the many lies thrown Trumps' way. Trump has honored his commitments to the American people. He saw to it the American people were provided for common defense-wise. Biden is playing hopscotch with the devil by destroying the value of the American dollar, and it looks like when he's finished, he will have the average American in chains to the ten cents on the dollar they used to be worth. Two years later, Biden has doubled the price of gas, which doesn't hold a candle to the fleecing of the American people at the supermarket level. And we're sick of insane madmen and madwomen who are push, push, pushing the Alinsky method for destroying a society they wish to communize, which take free people from enjoying life to slavery with no rest and whips across the back by commie KGB wannabes.

Forum List

Back