Trump threatens 'retribution' against DeSantis backers in late-night Truth Social rampage

Why are you defending a Republican?
I don't understand this.
From past experience I've discovered that when Democrats support a member of the GOP that person they're defending is already bought and paid for by the DNC.
I suspect this is true in DeSantis's case.
He has to be on the take if Democrats feel they have to support him.
He's no different than Trump other than the fact that he isn't Trump, so why do you defend him like this?

They support DeSantis knocking Trump out of the race. That's it. No conspiracy here. I've voted democrat in primaries to help keep people like Hillary from getting the nomination. That doesn't make me a democrat.

They support DeSantis knocking Trump out of the race. That's it. No conspiracy here. I've voted democrat in primaries to help keep people like Hillary from getting the nomination. That doesn't make me a democrat.
When people support DeSantis they're trying to get Trump out of the race. That means they're Deep-State stooges that would rather help Democrats win rather than elect an independent Republican willing to stand up to them.

When people support DeSantis they're trying to get Trump out of the race. That means they're Deep-State stooges that would rather help Democrats win rather than elect an independent Republican willing to stand up to them.

Or, they're fiscally conservatives like myself, who knows Trump is just too liberal for us. He borrowed too much. Spent too much. Increased the size and scope of our government. Assaulted the 2A. Funded Planned Parenthood and authorized the government to spy on us without a warrant. (FISA 702).

Those things alone make Trump too liberal. We want an actual conservative. And at the moment, DeSantis is the only one.

Forum List

Back