Which political party engages in the most voter suppression?

Which political party engages in the most voter suppression?

• Democrat

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • Republican

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I welcome your poll vote and your examples and reasons. This is not a bait thread, nor am I making your votes public.

Last edited:
I welcome your poll vote and your examples and reasons. This is not a bait thread.

The Democrat Party has always sought to suppress the vote by making it seem that the American position is so far behind in the polls that it is pointless for Americans to vote

Can you provide any "credible" examples with "credible" proof?

The Democrats control the media and all their phony polls showing them way ahead is an attempt to suppress the Republican vote.

Fortunately, it does not work.

The vast majority of Republicans are highly motivated to vote and if you tell them they're behind they will make even more effort to vote.

I welcome your poll vote and your examples and reasons. This is not a bait thread.
you missed an option. The one that thinks it can get away with it.
The Democrats control the media and all their phony polls showing them way ahead is an attempt to suppress the Republican vote.

The vast majority of Republicans are highly motivated to vote and if you tell them they're behind they will make even more effort to vote.

What's your point? Trump says his internal polling shows him winning.

you missed an option. The one that thinks it can get away with it.

What's your point? Trump says his internal polling shows him winning.
His polling told him the same last time.

Hillary cancelled the fireworks at her victory party, so her polling was also accurate.

Some votes should be suppressed. Foreigners, especially invading foreign criminals, those who want to vote multiple times, or otherwise fraudulently, or those who are otherwise ineligible to vote.

Democraps are fond of piously declaring themselves to be opposed to vote suppression, and of accusing Republicans of being for it, but it is very telling which votes Democraps do not want to be suppressed. Also, very obvious what their motive is, they being the party that hopes and expects to benefit from voter fraud.

It could fairly be said, I suppose, that by encouraging voter fraud,l and by opposing any efforts to protect the electoral system against it, Democraps are effectively suppressing legitimate votes, by allowing them to be diluted by fraudulent votes.

Last edited:
Dems wrote the book on voter suppression. The Democratic Party is the Party of Slavery, the Confederacy, Jim Crow laws, George Wallace, and the KKK, the domestic terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.

Now they have BLM and Antifa, burning down businesses of Republicans, attacking anyone with a MAGA hat, and attacking white people assuming they are Republicans. They are the new domestic terrorist branch of the Democratic Party. You don’t think they will be out to attack and intimidate Republicans on Election Day? They’ll probably burn down voting sites in red districts on Election Day.

Damn Torys anyway...

1596255465371.png

Dems wrote the book on voter suppression. The Democratic Party is the Party of Slavery, the Confederacy, Jim Crow laws, George Wallace, and the KKK, the domestic terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.

Now they have BLM and Antifa, burning down businesses of Republicans, attacking anyone with a MAGA hat, and attacking white people assuming they are Republicans. They are the new domestic terrorist branch of the Democratic Party. You don’t think they will be out to attack and intimidate Republicans on Election Day? They’ll probably burn down voting sites in red districts on Election Day.
Obama turning the Lewis funeral into a political event was as desperate as it gets. He reminded me of his icon Lewis Farakhan up there carrying on like that. Yes the intimidation game has started via the Democrats, and the players are taking up their positions and strategies.

Democrats are more frequently exposed trying to exploit s vulnerability in the voting system; stuffing ballots, vote twice, send dead people absentee ballots, fake names on voting registers..... hallmark acts of Democrats. All of these compromise (oppress) the integrity of the American vote.

I welcome your poll vote and your examples and reasons. This is not a bait thread, nor am I making your votes public.
Ok so do you put foreigners in black neighborhoods? That takes their vote away. Illegals cast votes.

Democrats are more frequently exposed trying to exploit s vulnerability in the voting system; stuffing ballots, vote twice, send dead people absentee ballots, fake names on voting registers..... hallmark acts of Democrats. All of these compromise (oppress) the integrity of the American vote.
Don't forget prisoners and 17 year old teenagers now. The pets will be next.

Forum List

Back