Which political party engages in the most voter suppression?

Which political party engages in the most voter suppression?

• Democrat

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • Republican

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters
I welcome your poll vote and your examples and reasons. This is not a bait thread.
Dems wrote the book on voter suppression. The Democratic Party is the Party of Slavery, the Confederacy, Jim Crow laws, George Wallace, and the KKK, the domestic terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.

Now they have BLM and Antifa, burning down businesses of Republicans, attacking anyone with a MAGA hat, and attacking white people assuming they are Republicans. They are the new domestic terrorist branch of the Democratic Party. You don’t think they will be out to attack and intimidate Republicans on Election Day? They’ll probably burn down voting sites in red districts on Election Day.
Obama turning the Lewis funeral into a political event was as desperate as it gets. He reminded me of his icon Lewis Farakhan up there carrying on like that. Yes the intimidation game has started via the Democrats, and the players are taking up their positions and strategies.

g.floyd.

I welcome your poll vote and your examples and reasons. This is not a bait thread, nor am I making your votes public.

Impeaching a president with no real evidence of wrong doing and for the reasons "we hate him" and "we want to satisfy our base in an election year" is the biggest form of voter suppression there is. Trying to take away over 62 million votes for the sake of political theater is absolutely unforgivable.

I welcome your poll vote and your examples and reasons. This is not a bait thread, nor am I making your votes public.

I looked at the results, I rarely vote in a poll, it has 20 votes for democrats.

I would like to know how democrats suppress votes.

They don't demand ID, they don't close voting places, they don't put broken or malfunctioning machines in voting places, they don't send goons out to challenge people their right to vote, they don't force long lines to vote.

The republicans do that.

Democrats make it very easy for everyone to vote.

Trump is doing his voter suppression in plain sight. He isn't even trying to hide it. The Postal Service sabotage is beyond belief.

The Post Office has been in decline for years, hun. Where have you been? Nothing to do with Trump. People pay off their loans, utilities, insurance, online or on the phone. Their income is direct deposited. Parcel Post has largely been supplanted by UPS, Fedex, amazon.

Further, the Post Office hurt their business even more when they pulled out of Staples stores , abandoning that strategic synergy.

This is all before Donald J Trump even entered politics.

I intend to vote in person on Election Day this November, as per usual.

The idea of voting by mail just doesn't appeal to me.

Trump is doing his voter suppression in plain sight. He isn't even trying to hide it. The Postal Service sabotage is beyond belief.
Watching Fox News, and yes sir "Marshall Law" is coming or best be coming, you can count on it. If the feds don't act, this nation should be completely appalled, and it should totally rebell against the weak politician's who are behind this atrocious activity.

Where's the protest for the 5 year old boy who was executed by a thug ???? Where are the T-shirts saying all lives MATTER worn upon the protestor's that should be rallying against that senseless killing or where is the rallying cries for any other child being killed by these thugs, whether it is in Chicago or elsewhere that we've seen this henious bullcrap in motion lately ????

Are we as Conservatives, Christian's, decent peace loving human's total coward's now ?????? I know I'm not, but I see no rallying call for justice, law and order to return again.

To hell with money, deals or any other boastful bullcrap that is ignoring our security and peace in this nation.

It's time to act in respect to law and order. NOW. The children being murdered without our nation batting an eyelid is just sick, and I mean sick. To look into the face of a child is to look straight into the face of GOD. To do evil to a child is a grave sin, and it won't be good to the perps in the end. They can attempt to hide, but they won't be able too. Anyone involved in turning a blind eye to the murdering of innocent children will reep the whirlwind. If they attempt to hide from him under the mountain, then the mountain will fall down upon them. There is no where to run that God can't find these murderers. No where.

1597456360510.png

USPS Removes Mailboxes, Shuts Down Letter-Sorting Machines As Mail-In Voting Nears

As Trump’s postmaster thwarts the Postal Service, the USPS warns 46 states that mail-in ballots may not be delivered on time, potentially canceling out those votes.

The U.S. Postal Service removed mail collection boxes in at least three states and is eliminating automatic letter-sorting machines that speed delivery ahead of an expected surge of mail-in ballots in the Nov. 3 elections.

As the Postal Service began to dismantle its own process for speedy mail delivery, it sent a letter to 46 states warning that voters could be disenfranchised because their mail-in ballots may not be delivered in time to make vote deadlines, The Washington Post reported Friday. Some states are quickly moving up deadlines, forcing voters to request or cast ballots sooner.

The startling actions appear to support accusations by Democratic lawmakers and voting rights groups that Postal Service management — now headed by major Donald Trump contributor Louis DeJoy — is sabotaging mail delivery before Election Day.

The USPS has removed mailboxes in Oregon and Montana and in Manhattan. Trucks filled with the blue metal boxes alarmed Oregon residents in Portland, where four were removed, and Eugene (28 boxes) this week. A USPS spokesperson said they’re being removed because of “declining” mail volume, The Oregonian reported Thursday.

It's a dangerous and scary time in our nation's history.

View attachment 375128

USPS Removes Mailboxes, Shuts Down Letter-Sorting Machines As Mail-In Voting Nears

As Trump’s postmaster thwarts the Postal Service, the USPS warns 46 states that mail-in ballots may not be delivered on time, potentially canceling out those votes.

The U.S. Postal Service removed mail collection boxes in at least three states and is eliminating automatic letter-sorting machines that speed delivery ahead of an expected surge of mail-in ballots in the Nov. 3 elections.

As the Postal Service began to dismantle its own process for speedy mail delivery, it sent a letter to 46 states warning that voters could be disenfranchised because their mail-in ballots may not be delivered in time to make vote deadlines, The Washington Post reported Friday. Some states are quickly moving up deadlines, forcing voters to request or cast ballots sooner.

The startling actions appear to support accusations by Democratic lawmakers and voting rights groups that Postal Service management — now headed by major Donald Trump contributor Louis DeJoy — is sabotaging mail delivery before Election Day.

The USPS has removed mailboxes in Oregon and Montana and in Manhattan. Trucks filled with the blue metal boxes alarmed Oregon residents in Portland, where four were removed, and Eugene (28 boxes) this week. A USPS spokesperson said they’re being removed because of “declining” mail volume, The Oregonian reported Thursday.

Illegal methods of voting won't stand in our nation. So this is why the cratzi's done the Covid thing ? The pieces are going to come together, then what ??

View attachment 375128

Oh my god. You're insane. Go to a polling site and vote.

What's your point? Trump says his internal polling shows him winning.
I'm sure they do. We just can't take the chance of Democrats gaining control and ruining America.
Well they can run something, but only what they are truly qualified for. Right now after all that has transpired, it doesn't seem that they qualify for any leadership roles in government over the citizen's. They have truly blown that over the recent years.

The American's that have any common sense left will do the right thing, and that is to keep government out of the hands of the radicals.

Anyone who can't see the radical side of the Democrats are either to wealthy to care or to uneducated to care.

Last edited:
Don't remember any Huge deals about suppressing the vote( except the black vote) in the past. I could just have a short memory about that, But REDRISTRICTING been going on forever, both party's, will have to say that this round of screwing with one person one vote fits firmly in the Republican corner.

Your poll will be misinterpreted or reinterpreted by the right-wingers and most centrists. They do this in most instances to avoid annoying facts that contradict their convoluted rationale on every topic.

Comparing apples and oranges, restating the issue using a right-wing tweak, any ploy necessary to avoid facing the truth that they are wrong 99.9% of the time.

The GOP learned long ago how to best exploit the right-wingers' and centrists' consistently erred thought processes, which is why the impeached president trump's blatant corruption goes unnoticed by his devoted fanatics.

Your poll will be misinterpreted or reinterpreted by the right-wingers and most centrists. They do this in most instances to avoid annoying facts that contradict their convoluted rationale on every topic.

Comparing apples and oranges, restating the issue using a right-wing tweak, any ploy necessary to avoid facing the truth that they are wrong 99.9% of the time.

The GOP learned long ago how to best exploit the right-wingers' and centrists' consistently erred thought processes, which is why the impeached president trump's blatant corruption goes unnoticed by his devoted fanatics.

Just because you chose to ignore Bidens blatant quid pro quo in Ukraine makes you somehow more relevant here ????? Rotflmbo.

You can't make this lunacy up I tell ya.

[/QUOTE]
The steps being taken by the impeached president trump include inciting public hostility towards the press, turning one segment of the population into a "threat" to the well-being of white people, encouraging xenophobia, homophobia, and misogyny, establishing a "secret" police force, installing cronies into leadership positions of strategic government agencies, creating obstacle after obstacle to selected voting blocks, and ignoring the rule-of-law.

All of the above are counter to maintaining a viable democratic process, but are the perfect prelude to creating a fascist regime. A regime where even the most loyal followers are not exempt from the state's oppression.

Forum List

Back