Which Party Is The Big Tent Inclusive Party?

You're talking about the party of theocracy and zionism which openly wields the state to shut down speech
That is laughable.

The left is the party that is squarely against free speech.

The few sects of the right that is against free speech have always been quashed right from the get go. The democrats stand on limiting speech as a central principal they adhere to.

That is laughable.

The few sects of the right that is against free speech have always been quashed right from the get go. The democrats stand on limiting speech as a central principal they adhere to.
IKR? That antisemitic Democrat you responded to comes up with the bigoted remark about the GOP being the party of Zionists, as if that shows how inclusive the Democrats are. IOW, the Democrats welcome Jews only if they are opposed to the survival of the Jewish state.

P.S. and the double irony of that particular antisemitic Democrat is that he’s black.He’s only opposed to racism when it’s against blacks, and then spews his Jew-hate all over the forum,

That is laughable.

The right has been against free speech since I was born

The "liberal" left just decided they were anti free speech. It might just be a fad

It's not a fad with the fucking Christians. Them being less liberal on free speech doesn't make you retards libertarians

IKR? That antisemitic Democrat you responded to comes up with the bigoted remark about the GOP being the party of Zionists, as if that shows how inclusive the Democrats are. IOW, the Democrats welcome Jews only if they are opposed to the survival of the Jewish state.

P.S. and the double irony of that particular antisemitic Democrat is that he’s black.He’s only opposed to racism when it’s against blacks, and then spews his Jew-hate all over the forum,

Black? lol the fuck are you talking about little ****?

Maybe if you don't want to be maligned be good Americans

Openly professes to be a shitty American then wonders why others hate them. Ashkenazi and lack of social acuity go together like pigs and shit.

Last edited:
The right has been against free speech since I was born

The "liberal" left just decided they were anti free speech. It might just be a fad

It's not a fad with the fucking Christians. Them being less liberal on free speech doesn't make you retards libertarians
So you say and yet....

Its bullshit. The left used to champion free speech, that much is true. Over the last few decades they have gone in the other direction and gone there HARD.

It is simply a cold hard fact the left is now openly against free speech. It is a CORE value to the party right now. In the present. Not a fad, it is parroted by every major figure of the party on a constant basis. the president is actively engaged in limiting speech.

That you want to gas light this is bullshit. No one is going to buy it.

So you think I'm a hypocrite
BECAUSE
I didn't repeat the lie you wanted to hear?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Talk about self identified.
You can't point out someone else's hypocrisy without admitting your own. Thanks for admitting your own. It takes a big man to admit you are a hypocrite. Kudos to you.

Is it the party who censures Kyrsten Sinema for not going along with the collective? Is it the party who wants to run bisexuals out of the party? Is it the party who wants to primary Sinema and Manchin out because they are not welcome in the party tent and want to exclude them from the inclusive party?

Two words for you... Liz Cheney

Two words for you... Liz Cheney
What does that have to do with anything? Are Democrats the big tent inclusive party or not? Seems like when they are trying to exclude two people from their own party, that's not very inclusive. Seems to me like you're admitting that they are not the inclusive party by trying to claim that the other party does it to.

What does that have to do with anything? Are Democrats the big tent inclusive party or not? Seems like when they are trying to exclude two people from their own party, that's not very inclusive. Seems to me like you're admitting that they are not the inclusive party by trying to claim that the other party does it to.

Neither party is inclusive, the sooner more figure that out the better off we will be

All I'm saying is that democrats are liars when they say they are the big tent inclusive party when they exclude people who don't tow the party line.

And in other breaking news it is cold in the Midwest today and the sun came up in the east.

Lying is what political parties do, it is their only reason to exist.

All I'm saying is that democrats are liars when they say they are the big tent inclusive party when they exclude people who don't tow the party line.
Agree. Democrats are downright vicious when you don’t tow the party line - and even the slightest deviation is met with an attack. I even had the riot act read to me by my hair stylist - whom I pay! - who ripped me a new one because I wouldn't defer to her opinion that Kyle Rittenhouse is a cold-blooded white supremacist who got away with murder, and should be in prison. She was arguing with me, in front of other clients, and I haven’t been back since.

You can't point out someone else's hypocrisy without admitting your own. Thanks for admitting your own. It takes a big man to admit you are a hypocrite. Kudos to you.
Still not a hypocrite for not repeating your lies.
You, on the other hand are both a hypocrite and a liar.

esj69ebm56w71.jpg

The Democrats in my previous synagogue sure didn’t welcome me into their tent. They were outright hostile because I wouldn’t go along with them when they complained about the “morons who voted for Trump” and didn’t exude enough sympathy for the HAMAS-led Palestinians as they launched rockets into Israel. (I left and joined an Orthodox place.)

Forum List

Back