Which Party Is The Big Tent Inclusive Party?

There were no sham impeachments. Both were justified and Trump should have been convicted.

The Dems want to primary them for helping Republicans in their assault on voting rights. In addition, Sinema has been bribed by special interests and Manchin has used his position to enrich himself. They are both corrupt.

Both were absolute horse-shit, based on bull-shit and championed by shit people

Corrupt? So anyone who disagrees with your loser twat ass is corrupt?

and voting rights are not being harmed by any Republican supported law passed. All are about election integrity, something progressives despise.

Democrats welcome everyone you just mentioned conditionally. If any minority chooses to go against Democrats on any level, the Democrats smear and vindictiveness is over the top.

Democrats: All colors on the outside, RED (Commie) on the inside

It is part of being in a political party

Dems still have Manchin and Sinema
Republicans still have Collins and Romney
I notice they are going after Murkowski
Except Collins, use to like her, for some reason she now talks a good story & at the last minute go's with the hard line.

Is it the party who censures Kyrsten Sinema for not going along with the collective? Is it the party who wants to run bisexuals out of the party? Is it the party who wants to primary Sinema and Manchin out because they are not welcome in the party tent and want to exclude them from the inclusive party?
Neither, but I realize your partisanship requires this thread to be about dems.

Neither, but I realize your partisanship requires this thread to be about dems.
All I want is for the left to admit they are not the inclusive party or the big tent party. They only want to be inclusive to all of those who think the same way as them. If they don't then those people will be excluded from the big tent inclusive party.

Anyone who thinks republicans have a bigger tent than democrats is a fucking idiot who doesn't understand our modern politics. At all

Republicans are conservatives....That inherently narrows your slice of what you can support relative to people who openly profess being progressive you dipshit.

No conservative should want to be part of a "big tent" party, lol

As some one who hasn't voted democrat since 08 let me assure you, you don't want what you think you do.

Big tent = non main stream = not conservative. It's not 1980 go in a hole and die you fucking idiot. And the democratic commies existed then too Republicans were just too stupid to realize they were in fact the united ones. They're commies or they're a small tent. Pick one

Big tents don't demand censorship

DURRRRR

Is it the party who censures Kyrsten Sinema for not going along with the collective? Is it the party who wants to run bisexuals out of the party? Is it the party who wants to primary Sinema and Manchin out because they are not welcome in the party tent and want to exclude them from the inclusive party?
Liz cheney....
Gonzalez...
Crist...

Perhaps a mirror is in order.

You're trying to deflect from the question. The question remains, why does the big tent inclusive party want to exclude two people from their tent? How can you be an inclusive party when you are trying to exclude people from the party?
No one is being "excluded" because of race, gender, or sexual preferences.

But you go on thinking the GQP is the "Big Tent" while looking around and refusing to notice that all the other faces look just like yours. OLD, WHITE and ANGRY.

Liz cheney....
Gonzalez...
Crist...

Perhaps a mirror is in order.
Thanks for the admission on your side, which is what I was after. You attack the other side, claiming you are better when, in fact, you do the very same things that you attack the other side for.

No one is being "excluded" because of race, gender, or sexual preferences.

But you go on thinking the GQP is the "Big Tent" while looking around and refusing to notice that all the other faces look just like yours. OLD, WHITE and ANGRY.
Ummmmmmmmmmm, Sinema is a bisexual and you want her out of the party. You are not the big tent inclusive party when you exclude people, no matter of race, gender, or sexual preferences. If people are excluded for any reason, you are not the inclusive party.

Big tents don't demand censorship

DURRRRR

You realize Republicans wanted to make an amendment just to stop flag burning

And actively seek to protect Israel through running rough shod over the first amendment at every chance they get....?

Liz Cheney?

While I agree liberals aren't acting very liberal...Republicans haven't been the liberal party in my lifetime.

You realize Republicans wanted to make an amendment just to stop flag burning

And actively seek to protect Israel through running rough shod over the first amendment at every chance they get....?

Liz Cheney?

While I agree liberals aren't acting very liberal...Republicans haven't been the liberal party in my lifetime.

A small group of them, and they failed. You people tell everyone to shut up. You can't engage in an educated dialog about ANYTHING, so you demand opposing voices be silenced.

DURRRR

A small group of them, and they failed. You people tell everyone to shut up. You can't engage in an educated dialog about ANYTHING, so you demand opposing voices be silenced.

DURRRR

There is nothign to engage with

You're talking about the party of theocracy and zionism which openly wields the state to shut down speech

At least "liberals" have the good sense to indirectly do so through threats and let corporations be their proxy

And the reason I tell most of you to shut the fuck up is because you don't bother to diversify your sources. Just like those on the left. It's not 200 IQ that's required to have substantive input on these issues. Just a willingness to look for strong arguments from both sides as opposed to strong from one and weak from the other.

Which is why you are so warped and so are our elites. You do not understand how to consume media in 2022

"we're the big tent party, even tho by every metric imaginable we are BY FAR the more homogenous party. Ideologically and demographically"

No

There is nothign to engage with

You're talking about the party of theocracy and zionism which openly wields the state to shut down speech

At least "liberals" have the good sense to indirectly do so through threats and let corporations be their proxy

And the reason I tell most of you to shut the fuck up is because you don't bother to diversify your sources. Just like those on the left. It's not 200 IQ that's required to have substantive input on these issues. Just a willingness to look for strong arguments from both sides as opposed to strong from one and weak from the other.

Which is why you are so warped and so are our elites. You do not understand how to consume media in 2022

"we're the big tent party, even tho by every metric imaginable we are BY FAR the more homogenous party. Ideologically and demographically"

No

Globull warming is your religion. The scamdemic is yet another religion. Anytime you proclaim something, then demand that opposing voices be silenced YOU are espousing a religion, not science.

Thanks for the admission on your side, which is what I was after. You attack the other side, claiming you are better when, in fact, you do the very same things that you attack the other side for.
Wow!
Talk about reading between the lines.
You obviously don't even bother to read the lines.

I, my Tiny Minded Trumpist, am pointing out YOUR hypocrisy. I've never said a word about Democrats ejecting other Democrats. That, fool, is entirely the GQP's expertise.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, Sinema is a bisexual and you want her out of the party. You are not the big tent inclusive party when you exclude people, no matter of race, gender, or sexual preferences. If people are excluded for any reason, you are not the inclusive party.
So? Did I mention her? Or anyone else for that matter?
I just point out your hypocrisy and allow you to wallow in it like the hypocrite you have always been.

Wow!
Talk about reading between the lines.
You obviously don't even bother to read the lines.

I, my Tiny Minded Trumpist, am pointing out YOUR hypocrisy. I've never said a word about Democrats ejecting other Democrats. That, fool, is entirely the GQP's expertise.
You can't point out someone else's hypocrisy without admitting your own. Thanks for admitting your own.

As a Jew who supports Israel and opposes BLM, I am no longer welcome among Democrats. The Democrat Party is inclusive of only those who adhere to all aspects of the liberal narrative.

Forum List

Back