Which one looks like a coup:

Which photo looks like a coup? The left or right photo?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Vote left photo or right photo.

Biden won by so much he needs thousands of troops to protect him from all his fans.

coup.jpeg

Also, any particular reason Dems are building a wall around DC? I thought walls don't work.

An excerpt from the Taming of the Shrew, by William Shakespeare:

"My love, how bright the moon shines this day."

"...My husband, that is the sun...not the moon."

"Nay, tiz the moon, for I say it is."

"Yes my husband, it is the moon."

"You lie, it's the sun."

2020 version:

"My love, how peaceful these protests"
"...My husband, that is not a peaceful protest...that is a fire lit by a rioting mob."
"Nay, tiz peaceful, for I say it is."
"Yes my husband, tiz a peaceful protest...(show him a pic of patriots holding a flag in the Capitol"
"You lie, it's an insurrection!"

This is what mainstream media is doing. They know that we know that they are full of shit, but they are forcing us to comply with their narrative, they are "taming the deplorable shrews," who call them on their bullshit.

Last edited:

Biden won by so much he needs thousands of troops to protect him from all his fans.

View attachment 445304

Also, any particular reason Dems are building a wall around DC? I thought walls don't work.
Small walls work when they are also guarded. Guns work too.

Are you saying we should build a wall on border that's manned by Border Patrol?

Watch out, you'll be flagged a terrorist by MSM for suggesting our border can be secured by a wall + armed security.

View attachment 445304

Watch out, you'll be flagged a terrorist by MSM for suggesting our border can be secured by a wall + armed security.
We won’t continue to watch it once the spotlight is off and then it will be a huge waste of money.

Just go after illegal employers. If they won’t hire them they’ll go home. Clinton went after them bush stopped and trump was one.

Vote left photo or right photo. Also, any particular reason Dems are building a wall around DC? I thought walls don't work.

Right photo.

And you're right. Those walls won't stop a thing. I've heard four years of arguments that building walls is a total waste of money and time.

Which photo looks like a real, legitimate American president? Left or Right?

deep fake.gif
3820827b4e69f79634ab35f6917e0a4d.gif

"You lie, it's the sun."

2020 version:

"...My husband, that is not a peaceful protest...that is a fire lit by a rioting mob."
"Yes my husband, tiz a peaceful protest...(show him a pic of patriots holding a flag in the Capitol"

This is what mainstream media is doing. They know that we know that they are full of shit, but they are forcing us to comply with their narrative, they are "taming the deplorable shrews," who call them on their bullshit.

View attachment 445304

Well considering they were perfectly fine with BLM/ANTIFA vandalizing and burning it all summer seems kinda pathetic now...

View attachment 445304

Guns work too.
the gun crowd has been telling you that for quite a while now bobo....so you finally get it?....

View attachment 445304

"You lie, it's the sun."

2020 version:

Obvious to any American possessed of basic reasoning skills is that the events of January 6, 2021 were nothing close to describable as a coup attempt. Even calling those events a riot is a stretch of the imagination. The men and women who breached the Capitol building that day were neither armed nor geared nor supplied for any kind of extensive occupation of the premises or capable of holding it against government security forces of any kind.

However, the sight of tens of thousands of heavily armed soldiers ringing our national capital city with wire, barriers, armored vehicles and patriot missile batteries does indeed bring to mind any one of many scenes of the precursor to military coups in countless Third World nations. Fearing we are on verge of or the eve of an American military dictatorship is not much of a stretch of the imagination at all.

Vote left photo or right photo. Also, any particular reason Dems are building a wall around DC? I thought walls don't work.

Right photo.

And you're right. Those walls won't stop a thing. I've heard four years of arguments that building walls is a total waste of money and time.

View attachment 445312 View attachment 445313
That captures Biden’s true self :)

Right photo.

View attachment 445312 View attachment 445313
That captures Biden’s true self :)

The Inner Biden. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 445304

Guns work too.
the gun crowd has been telling you that for quite a while now bobo....so you finally get it?....
I love my guns

View attachment 445304

We won’t continue to watch it once the spotlight is off and then it will be a huge waste of money.

Just go after illegal employers. If they won’t hire them they’ll go home. Clinton went after them bush stopped and trump was one.
I see you never owned a business.

Get a fucking job, leach

View attachment 445304

Guns work too.
I love my guns
No you dont.

You don't even own guns.

We know who you are.
BB gun, 6 shot daringer, 1911 45 with three mags. 2 extended Mags. Muzzle loader. 410 and a crossbow

View attachment 445304

But....dont go after the criminals....just go after the ones who defend themselves against the criminals. That will stop the murdering of 250 pound jacked up unarmed people trying to take what is not theirs from skinny little citizens.

Forum List

Back