Which one looks like a coup:

Which photo looks like a coup? The left or right photo?

• Total voters
Vote left photo or right photo.

Biden won by so much he needs thousands of troops to protect him from all his fans.

View attachment 445304

Also, any particular reason Dems are building a wall around DC? I thought walls don't work.
Small walls work when they are also guarded. Guns work too.
Guns work too.
the gun crowd has been telling you that for quite a while now bobo....so you finally get it?....
I love my guns
No you dont.

You don't even own guns.

We know who you are.
BB gun, 6 shot daringer, 1911 45 with three mags. 2 extended Mags. Muzzle loader. 410 and a crossbow
LMAO....I, too, can go on line and get the names of firearms.

FYI, liar....one with a 45 does not list BB gun as his/her first firearm on a list of owned firearms..

You are a liar.

We know who you are.
My guns are all lame except the 44. The muzzleloader is a pain.

Oh shit, now you are totally going to think I’m lying. I forgot my ruge4 450 bushmaster. It only hold 4 bullets.

The only gun I would want in a battle is my 1911. I bought it from a widow for $600. Tons of ammo and three magazines.

Yea, I forget what guns I have because I’m not a gun nut.

But, I have the 4 shot roger and at least 30 rounds in my 45. I also have a tiny daringer fits in the palm of my hand. So I would be able to have 39 shots before I’m out And would have to reload.

2021-01-06d.jpg

This one best represents the shutdown of Congress and the Capitol takeover .

View attachment 445328
It would be like if nazis stormed the german capitol and had nazi flags.
Yes. The guy in the picture is a true sign of committing violence. I mean...he really looks like he is about to kill someone.
Ever see a war movie where one soldier just carries the flag? He never look ps like he’s going to kill someone. But look over there. A police got bashed to death by a fire extinguisher. You’re sick

Biden won by so much he needs thousands of troops to protect him from all his fans.

View attachment 445304

Also, any particular reason Dems are building a wall around DC? I thought walls don't work.

An excerpt from the Taming of the Shrew, by William Shakespeare:

"My love, how bright the moon shines this day."

"...My husband, that is the sun...not the moon."

"Nay, tiz the moon, for I say it is."

"Yes my husband, it is the moon."

"You lie, it's the sun."

2020 version:

"My love, how peaceful these protests"
"...My husband, that is not a peaceful protest...that is a fire lit by a rioting mob."
"Nay, tiz peaceful, for I say it is."
"Yes my husband, tiz a peaceful protest...(show him a pic of patriots holding a flag in the Capitol"
"You lie, it's an insurrection!"

This is what mainstream media is doing. They know that we know that they are full of shit, but they are forcing us to comply with their narrative, they are "taming the deplorable shrews," who call them on their bullshit.
Shit smearing 'Conservatives' like you tried to do a coup, and got your asses kicked. Even McConnell has now stated the reality of the situation now. Trump will be convicted, and never allowed to hold office again. Not that that is great victory, by the time he gets out of jail, he will be so much further down the dementia road that he will not be able to string two words together.

This one best represents the shutdown of Congress and the Capitol takeover .

View attachment 445328
It would be like if nazis stormed the german capitol and had nazi flags.
Yes. The guy in the picture is a true sign of committing violence. I mean...he really looks like he is about to kill someone.

We have plenty of pictures of the violence that occurred in the Capitol that day. For good or bad the Rebel Flag being hauled through the halls of Congress epitomizes and captures forever Trumpybear's insurrection of 2021.

View attachment 445304

Guns work too.
the gun crowd has been telling you that for quite a while now bobo....so you finally get it?....
I love my guns
No you dont.

You don't even own guns.

We know who you are.
BB gun, 6 shot daringer, 1911 45 with three mags. 2 extended Mags. Muzzle loader. 410 and a crossbow

FYI, liar....one with a 45 does not list BB gun as his/her first firearm on a list of owned firearms..

You are a liar.

We know who you are.

Oh shit, now you are totally going to think I’m lying. I forgot my ruge4 450 bushmaster. It only hold 4 bullets.

The only gun I would want in a battle is my 1911. I bought it from a widow for $600. Tons of ammo and three magazines.

But, I have the 4 shot roger and at least 30 rounds in my 45. I also have a tiny daringer fits in the palm of my hand. So I would be able to have 39 shots before I’m out And would have to reload.
I apologize.

I should never call someone a liar who I don't know.

No joke. I overstepped my boundaries.

I am not a gun nut either. Hell. I cant even hunt. Dam, when my wife sees a spider or a frog or an anole, I get a cup and a piece of cardboard and coax them into the cup and release them in my yard. We had a snake last year. Called my friend. He said hit it with a shovel. Instead, I opened the screen door and he slithered right out. I swear, I think he looked back and thanked me for holding the door for him.

Nah. After being told I am allowed to kill people as I served, I lost the desire to kill anything. As my wife says....I never recovered from that seminar about "its ok to kill your adversary"

Sorry. I overstepped. I will delete.

View attachment 445304

Guns work too.
I love my guns
No you dont.

You don't even own guns.

We know who you are.

You are a liar.

We know who you are.

I apologize.

I am not a gun nut either. Hell. I cant even hunt. Dam, when my wife sees a spider or a frog or an anole, I get a cup and a piece of cardboard and coax them into the cup and release them in my yard. We had a snake last year. Called my friend. He said hit it with a shovel. Instead, I opened the screen door and he slithered right out. I swear, I think he looked back and thanked me for holding the door for him.

Nah. After being told I am allowed to kill people as I served, I lost the desire to kill anything. As my wife says....I never recovered from that seminar about "its ok to kill your adversary"

The BB gun I got when I was a kid of course. The first gun I purchased was the little derringer. My grandfather gave me the 410. My brother being the first born got the bigger rifle. Then I purchased the crossbow because you can hunt from oct 1 to decemher 31st. Then I got muzzleloader so I could shoot during muzzleloader only season. Then I got the 450 bushmaster rifle because it was specifically made for Michigan deer hunting rules. And the 1911 some lady died and a gun lovin republican at work said I’d be a fool not to buy this gun for $600. I like it but it’s too big. I’d like a little glock that fits in the palm of my hand.

And, it turns out the 45 isn’t big enough to protect me from the bear on my brothers property. I can’t believe that. I have one mag I can hold 10 bullets. You’re telling me shooting a black bear ten times with a 45 won’t kill a bear? Bullshit. Lol

View attachment 445304

Guns work too.
I love my guns
No you dont.

You don't even own guns.

We know who you are.

You are a liar.

We know who you are.

I apologize.

The BB gun I got when I was a kid of course. The first gun I purchased was the little derringer. My grandfather gave me the 410. My brother being the first born got the bigger rifle. Then I purchased the crossbow because you can hunt from oct 1 to decemher 31st. Then I got muzzleloader so I could shoot during muzzleloader only season. Then I got the 450 bushmaster rifle because it was specifically made for Michigan deer hunting rules. And the 1911 some lady died and a gun lovin republican at work said I’d be a fool not to buy this gun for $600. I like it but it’s too big. I’d like a little glock that fits in the palm of my hand.

And, it turns out the 45 isn’t big enough to protect me from the bear on my brothers property. I can’t believe that. I have one mag I can hold 10 bullets. You’re telling me shooting a black bear ten times with a 45 won’t kill a bear? Bullshit. Lol
Dont shoot a bear. Nothing good will come from that. Either it will anger it with a mild wound, miss it, or kill it. You will regret all 3.

Me? My wife have and I have 2 small handguns we got at Bass Pro Shops in SC. Hers is pink! Thats what she wanted. It is what it is. Been in the safe since the day we bought them. Why? SImple......if you don't plan to use it, dont threaten with it or you will likely die.

I dont plan to use it. Ever.

View attachment 445304

Guns work too.
I love my guns
No you dont.

You don't even own guns.

We know who you are.

You are a liar.

We know who you are.

I apologize.

Dont shoot a bear. Nothing good will come from that. Either it will anger it with a mild wound, miss it, or kill it. You will regret all 3.

Me? My wife have and I have 2 small handguns we got at Bass Pro Shops in SC. Hers is pink! Thats what she wanted. It is what it is. Been in the safe since the day we bought them. Why? SImple......if you don't plan to use it, dont threaten with it or you will likely die.

We go back to our deer stands at 4:30am. What if a bear starts stalking attacking? I want to be able to get off some shots maybe it will run away. But I pray I never have to. If it was light out and I could see it I’d only shoot last resort. Like I would keep backing up and talking to it as it came at me. Only last second I would bang bang bang bang bang x 2. I can shoot all ten shots in 5 seconds. I doubt the bear would survive.

View attachment 445304

An excerpt from the Taming of the Shrew, by William Shakespeare:

"My love, how bright the moon shines this day."

"...My husband, that is the sun...not the moon."

"Nay, tiz the moon, for I say it is."

"Yes my husband, it is the moon."

"You lie, it's the sun."

2020 version:

"My love, how peaceful these protests"
"...My husband, that is not a peaceful protest...that is a fire lit by a rioting mob."
"Nay, tiz peaceful, for I say it is."
"Yes my husband, tiz a peaceful protest...(show him a pic of patriots holding a flag in the Capitol"
"You lie, it's an insurrection!"

This is what mainstream media is doing. They know that we know that they are full of shit, but they are forcing us to comply with their narrative, they are "taming the deplorable shrews," who call them on their bullshit.

The one on the left was attacking the peaceful transfer of power and the one on the right is defending it.

View attachment 445304

Guns work too.
I love my guns
No you dont.

You don't even own guns.

We know who you are.

You are a liar.

We know who you are.

I apologize.

We go back to our deer stands at 4:30am. What if a bear starts stalking attacking? I want to be able to get off some shots maybe it will run away. But I pray I never have to. If it was light out and I could see it I’d only shoot last resort. Like I would keep backing up and talking to it as it came at me. Only last second I would bang bang bang bang bang x 2. I can shoot all ten shots in 5 seconds. I doubt the bear would survive.
It probably wouldn't survive it.

But if you weren't hunting innocent unarmed deer who are simply forreging for food to feed their family, you wouldn't be in that position to possibly kill a bear.

Ahhh....my...my ....my.....who looks like the leftie and righty now? See how funny that looks?

LOL...my wife says....when someone shoots an 8 or 10 pointer, what does the mother deer say to her children at the dinner table when they ask why daddy isn't home yet? Do the bucks at the ELK club playing hearts talk about how "10 point Harry is no longer with us"?

LOL...sometimes I crack myself up.

Sometimes.

Not often.

But sometimes.

Forum List

Back