Which Mod moved my excellent thread to the Rubber Room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we supposed to quietly accept the bias? Allow ourselves to be treated more harshly and not bring it up?
It is what it is.

When the really dirty mods were running this shitshow, it was 100 times worse and nothing changed until force was brought into play. Staff were changing titles, avatars, banning outright, etc. There was enough force to get changes brought about.

imho

There's no force anymore and the left has no worry about relinquishing their stolen power to conservative mods... who just want to keep the level of outrage down... regardless of right/wrong.

:dunno:

I got an anonymous notice that my thread about the antisemitic bus drivers who refused to transport Jews to the rally, AFTER the Jews had contracted for the service, was sent to the Rubber Room because I made an “unfounded statement” that news of such horrific bigotry would have had a different response had the minority been blacks.

Since WHEN is an “unfounded statement” - otherwise known as expressing one’s opinion? - grounds to slap the OP around by banishing the entire thread to the Rubber Room simply because the mod disagrees? We have many posters, who won’t be named, who come up with all sorts of claims of racist actions, and what whites “think,” etc., etc., all of which are opinions.

Have we declined so greatly that posters can express their opinions, for purposes of discussion, but that if a Jew does it, a biased mod will punish her by sending the thread to the Rubber Room? Virtually every thread contains opinions.
Address the question in PM as stated in the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back