Which is it........Soda, Pop, or "Coke"?

I prefer Coke, but RC's alright by me!
Coke>RC>Pepsi

Something about Pepsi. We lived kitty-corner to a Pepsi bottler when I was in kindergarten and we'd sneak into the air-conditioned building on a sweltering summer day, so the smell of Pepsi seeped into my pores and I love the taste to this day. I certainly don't drink it any more but really wish I could.

Probably a sensation similar was the old-timers' stories about sneaking into the ice house on a hot day and forever after loving the smell of sawdust.

Something about Pepsi. We lived kitty-corner to a Pepsi bottler when I was in kindergarten and we'd sneak into the air-conditioned building on a sweltering summer day, so the smell of Pepsi seeped into my pores and I love the taste to this day. I certainly don't drink it any more but really wish I could.

Probably a sensation similar was the old-timers' stories about sneaking into the ice house on a hot day and forever after loving the smell of sawdust.

LOL I worked for one season in a Del Monte ketchup plant--less than 60 days--7 days a week. It took about ten years for me to touch ketchup again and I still don't use much of it.

Forum List

Back