Many experts believe Biden was on stimulants during his SOTU speech. Which ones?

What stimulant was Joe Biden on during his SOTU speech?

• Cocaine (from the White House stash)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Methamphetamine (from Hunter's stash)

• Adderall (administered rectally)

• Ritalin (all the cool kids are on it)

• Dexedrine (classic flavor)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The media and hard left are loving the speech or at least they are pretending to... but it was a disaster for Joe... he did nothing to improve himself in the eyes of the working man and woman and the moderate democrats and independents... Angry old man out of touch....

Just on this man pushed as a candidate for President, this tells us how we are really thought of from the elites.

The media and hard left are loving the speech or at least they are pretending to... but it was a disaster for Joe... he did nothing to improve himself in the eyes of the working man and woman and the moderate democrats and independents... Angry old man out of touch....

Angry old man slapping around a roomful of Republicans

My personal opinion is that he was given a legal stimulant (Adderall or dex), and did a bump of coke (probably courtesy of Jill) before he went on stage.
He was high on LIFE. He's not a downer like trump is. Thank GOD !

I didn't watch it. One thing I know and I've never been in an Executive position in my life, is that you must get the names of people correct, especially if they have passed under horrible circumstances.

This is an absolute minimum. All politicians B.S that is baked into the cake, but getting names wrong is on you as the speaker. It is an important detail that requires enough effort and concern to perfect before you give the speech.

Why he wouldn't have this name down pat is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back