Which group has the largest shoulder chip?

Who?

• European Americans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • African Americans

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Hispanic Americans

• Asian Americans

• Some other group, hope you aren't insulted by being lumped in with other. :(

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
I voted for some other group: maudes :rofl:

bea-arthur-73.jpg

Just because somebody has a chip on his shoulder, doesn't mean he DON'T have a boot on their throat.

If fact, it's fairly likely that's exactly why he shoulders that chip.

What do you think?

:lol:

Hey Ravi, skin color has nothing to do with having a chip.

In my experience the groups with the largest chip on their shoulders are libertarians, communists, and neoconfederates.

Libertarians and communists are always annoying us and begging us for a chance to demonstrate their whacked out economic theories. And they get pissed when nobody listens to their nonsense.

Neoconfederates....man, those fucks are always cruising for an argument about the evils of Abe Linclon and the right of the south to keep slaves. It's annoying!

What do you think?

:lol:

Hey Ravi, skin color has nothing to do with having a chip.

In my experience the groups with the largest chip on their shoulders are libertarians, communists, and neoconfederates.

Libertarians and communists are always annoying us and begging us for a chance to demonstrate their whacked out economic theories. And they get pissed when nobody listens to their nonsense.

Neoconfederates....man, those fucks are always cruising for an argument about the evils of Abe Linclon and the right of the south to keep slaves. It's annoying!

I think the some Republicans are suffering a major chip on their collective shoulders because their party is in such a mess. White supremacists have a major chip--they weren't mentioned.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back