Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
except you are one of the modern day "flat earthers"

you actually believe 9/11 was an inside job?
you are FUCKING INSANE

just another fucking troofer moron

Fine then...............

PROVE ME WRONG!!

Go for it!! Bring it on!!

BTW: Don't go for that stupid article in Popular Mechanics that "proves" The "Fairy Tale" Pan-cake theory of the collapse.

It might behoove you to actually READ my signature line.

except you are one of the modern day "flat earthers"

you actually believe 9/11 was an inside job?
you are FUCKING INSANE

just another fucking troofer moron

Fine then...............

PROVE ME WRONG!!

Go for it!! Bring it on!!

BTW: Don't go for that stupid article in Popular Mechanics that "proves" The "Fairy Tale" Pan-cake theory of the collapse.

It might behoove you to actually READ my signature line.
you have been proven wrong THOUSANDS of times yet you stupid fucking morons persist

i have no patience for fools like you delusional troofer morons
facts don't mean shit to you idiots

Impossible. You don't want to be proven wrong, so you ignore anything that doesn't agree with your preconceived notions.

And just when you think you have heard every excuse..............

"Preconceived notions"?

No, I agree with the TRUTH, backed by scientific observations, testing and FACTS.

Why don't you just admit that YOU CAN'T prove me wrong, instead of making yourself look like a foolish ASS??

you have been proven wrong THOUSANDS of times yet you stupid fucking morons persist

REALLY???

Show me! Show me! Show me!!

Your fat mouth flapping doesn't prove a thing!!

No patience?? Then go away Little Man and let the truth take hold!

REALLY???

Show me! Show me! Show me!!

Your fat mouth flapping doesn't prove a thing!!

No patience?? Then go away Little Man and let the truth take hold!
you've already rejected the PM coverage
you show you are beyond being shown
you are a fucking MORON

dwivecon does not attempt to debunk
he is a debwunker'
he simply says you are WRONG
you LIE but if asked to offer details
he will claim he or someone else already did
I have never claimed to be a debunker you fucking LIAR
but i have posted evidence that debunks your bullshit several times YEARS ago
you rejected the facts, you are a fucking moronic IDIOT"
Id-Eots

First of all, you people would do well to realize the fact that Bin Laden plainly stated that he had no hand in 9-11. Furthermore, that incriminating video that was supposedly his admission was, obviously, a cleverly manufactured fake.

The only thing you do know is that 2 planes and no explosives brought down those 2 towers. To suggest otherwise is assinine.

To truly understand 9-11 you people should consider how U.S. foreign policy shapes the world we live in, with respect to the methods that are undertaken to maintain the dominance that that keeps the world from falling apart. With so much to be lost and yet so much to be gained it will become clearer to you the things people are capable of when so much is at stake.

First of all, you people would do well to realize the fact that Bin Laden plainly stated that he had no hand in 9-11. Furthermore, that incriminating video that was supposedly his admission was, obviously, a cleverly manufactured fake.

The only thing you do know is that 2 planes and no explosives brought down those 2 towers. To suggest otherwise is assinine.

To truly understand 9-11 you people should consider how U.S. foreign policy shapes the world we live in, with respect to the methods that are undertaken to maintain the dominance that that keeps the world from falling apart. With so much to be lost and yet so much to be gained it will become clearer to you the things people are capable of when so much is at stake.

you forgot this one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A]YouTube - wtc 7 collapse[/ame]

Last edited:

you forgot this one

No, I did not.

Impossible. You don't want to be proven wrong, so you ignore anything that doesn't agree with your preconceived notions.

"Preconceived notions"?

No, I agree with the TRUTH, backed by scientific observations, testing and FACTS.

Why don't you just admit that YOU CAN'T prove me wrong, instead of making yourself look like a foolish ASS??
I already have admitted I can't prove you wrong, but it's through no failing of mine.

I've seen what Troofers use instead of TRUTH, scientific observations, testing, and FACTS.
It usually boils down to I HAVE AN IRRATIONAL HATRED OF GEORGE BUSH.

"Preconceived notions"?

I already have admitted I can't prove you wrong, but it's through no failing of mine.

I've seen what Troofers use instead of TRUTH, scientific observations, testing, and FACTS.

nonsense

Last edited:

you forgot this one

No, I did not.

so whats your explanation for the third skyscraper collapsing

First of all, you people would do well to realize the fact that Bin Laden plainly stated that he had no hand in 9-11.
binladenthankscopy7zu.jpg

It's a shame that Bin Laden himself disagrees with you.

Dumbass.

"Preconceived notions"?

nonsense
Some of you are driven by a hatred of America, too. And some of you are just plain crazy.

First of all, you people would do well to realize the fact that Bin Laden plainly stated that he had no hand in 9-11.

Dumbass.

CIA Admits To Making Fake Bin Laden Videos!!
Submitted by legalizeliberty on Wed, 05/26/2010 - 19:59

A little-noticed blog post by a veteran intelligence reporter averred Tuesday that the CIA's Iraq Operations Group weighed a plan prior to the 2003 Iraq invasion that sought to discredit Saddam Hussein by portraying him as gay.

According to Jeff Stein, a longtime intelligence reporter who first revealed that FBI officials had eavesdropped on a sitting Democratic congresswoman, the CIA's Iraq Operations Group considered creating a video that would the then-Iraqi leader having intercourse with a teenage boy.

“It would look like it was taken by a hidden camera,” a former CIA official purportedly told Stein. “Very grainy, like it was a secret videotaping of a sex session.”

CIA Admits To Making Fake Bin Laden Videos!! | Ron Paul 2012 | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

Dumbass.

CIA Admits To Making Fake Bin Laden Videos!!
Submitted by legalizeliberty on Wed, 05/26/2010 - 19:59

A little-noticed blog post by a veteran intelligence reporter averred Tuesday that the CIA's Iraq Operations Group weighed a plan prior to the 2003 Iraq invasion that sought to discredit Saddam Hussein by portraying him as gay.

According to Jeff Stein, a longtime intelligence reporter who first revealed that FBI officials had eavesdropped on a sitting Democratic congresswoman, the CIA's Iraq Operations Group considered creating a video that would the then-Iraqi leader having intercourse with a teenage boy.

“It would look like it was taken by a hidden camera,” a former CIA official purportedly told Stein. “Very grainy, like it was a secret videotaping of a sex session.”

CIA Admits To Making Fake Bin Laden Videos!! | Ron Paul 2012 | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul
:lol: yes, PBS is nothing but reich-wing GOP propaganda, isn't it?

:rofl:

Forum List

Back