Where's the FBI raid? Classified documents and dark money. . .

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
The dark money issue is becoming more and more scary amidst all the sound and fury of the recently reported Biden classified document scandal.

Probably not one in a thousand Americans knows that the Chinese Communist Party has funneled at least $85 BILLION into U.S. universities including mega millions funneled to the University of Pennsylvania shortly after it established the Penn Biden Center think tank in Washington DC. That is where people with no security clearance, including $1,000/hr lawyers, cleaned out citizen Biden's former office there and found some classified documents that were turned over.

So far the Justice Dept. has allowed those same lawyers and staff weeks to go through stuff and figure out what they turn over to the government. It is reasonable to think they would also decide what they would not turn over among the stuff they went through.

And now according to Fox News broadcast this morning, a great many of those documents went to a location in China Town--a location recommended by none other than son Hunter Biden--before being sent on to the Biden Center.

So where is the FBI raid? Where is the Justice Dept? Will there be equal protection under the law exercised here? Will there be accountability?

IMO, probably not.

The dark money issue is becoming more and more scary amidst all the sound and fury of the recently reported Biden classified document scandal.
No raid was necessary to retrieve Biden's hidden or stolen documents.

This after they ignored the issue for several weeks to give the Biden people with no security clearances time to go through everything and possibly remove anything that would be really incriminating.

Whether they did or not is irrelevant to the idea that I addressed your question. It was the FBI that went and searched and retrieved the documents.

Probably not one in a thousand Americans knows that the Chinese Communist Party has funneled at least $85 BILLION into U.S. universities including mega millions funneled to the University of Pennsylvania shortly after it established the Penn Biden Center think tank in Washington DC. That is where people with no security clearance, including $1,000/hr lawyers, cleaned out citizen Biden's former office there and found some classified documents that were turned over.

So far the Justice Dept. has allowed those same lawyers and staff weeks to go through stuff and figure out what they turn over to the government. It is reasonable to think they would also decide what they would not turn over among the stuff they went through.

And now according to Fox News broadcast this morning, a great many of those documents went to a location in China Town--a location recommended by none other than son Hunter Biden--before being sent on to the Biden Center.

So where is the FBI raid? Where is the Justice Dept? Will there be equal protection under the law exercised here? Will there be accountability?

IMO, probably not.

The Ivy League think tank where lawyers found classified materials linked to the Obama White House is a patronage mill for the Biden administration, raising suspicions among critics that its establishment attracted tens of millions in donations from anonymous Chinese donors. Raising suspicions? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:But the New York Post said it was a dark money nightmare. Is it or isn't it New York Post? :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:🤪 Folks, this is like shooting fish out of a barrel.

Last edited:
No raid was necessary to retrieve Biden's hidden or stolen documents.
Prove it. The DOJ/FBI gave him several weeks for his lawyers/staff to go through anything they wanted and that means they had lots of time to remove anything really incriminating.

DJT allowed the FBI to inspect the documents he had, gave them full cooperation, and gave them permission to take anything they wanted and offered to produce anything they asked for. He had already returned several boxes requested by NARA. They inspected the documents, didn't ask for other documents, didn't take any documents with them, and only asked that an extra lock be put on the storage room door which was done.

Biden's lawyers and staff are allowed to be present when DOJ officials search his home. Trump's lawyers and staff were banished from the premises and not allowed to observe anything.

This after they ignored the issue for several weeks to give the Biden people with no security clearances time to go through everything and possibly remove anything that would be really incriminating.
The Biden officials were the one's who discovered the documents that no one was looking for you idiot, and they returned them immediately. If there was something incriminating, why return them at all if there was a cover up? After all, no one was looking for them. Some of those documents go back decades. You make no sense.

Prove it. The DOJ/FBI gave him several weeks for his lawyers/staff to go through anything they wanted and that means they had lots of time to remove anything really incriminating.

DJT allowed the FBI to inspect the documents he had, gave them full cooperation, and gave them permission to take anything they wanted and offered to produce anything they asked for. He had already returned several boxes requested by NARA. They inspected the documents, didn't ask for other documents, didn't take any documents with them, and only asked that an extra lock be put on the storage room door which was done.

Biden's lawyers and staff are allowed to be present when DOJ officials search his home. Trump's lawyers and staff were banished from the premises and not allowed to observe anything.
🤪:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:Asking stupid questions won't help your case.

I'm not sure you're even trying to make some point? But if you contend that Biden removed iincriminating docs, I would guess that would be quite likely.

Considering my earlier comments on the reason why both presidents stole/ hid/ketp/whatever some top secret documents.

If you recall what I suggested you could make that your point?

Your appropriate behaviour is my prerequisite! Nuff said.

The Biden officials were the one's who discovered the documents that no one was looking for you idiot, and they returned them immediately. If there was something incriminating, why return them at all if there was a cover up? After all, no one was looking for them. Some of those documents go back decades. You make no sense.
Your naivete is showing my friend if you think Biden's lawyers or staff willingly turned over something that would incriminate their boss. What is being turned over I am pretty sure was engineered as a means to keep Biden from running for office again in 2024. My theory is far more plausible than yours.

There's no need to call somebody an idiot.
They will usually establish their own credentials by themselves.

Whether they did or not is irrelevant to the idea that I addressed your question. It was the FBI that went and searched and retrieved the documents.
Was it? That is not what even the most pro-Biden, anti-Trump, leftwing media is reporting. Yes the DOJ is now going through the Biden home--with all the publicity they pretty much had to in order to make a gullible public think they are concerned about those documents--but that is only after they gave Biden's lawyers weeks and weeks--months actually--to go through everything and remove anything that might be really incriminating.

The government and media first knew about those documents on November 2 and kept absolutely silent until after the election. They knew the documents were in Biden's possession before he was elected President and they knew it would look bad most especially after Biden had publicly trashed Trump for having classified documents in his possession.

DOJ at the Biden home now I am pretty darn sure is purely for show and nothing of importance will be found.

Was it? That is not what even the most pro-Biden, anti-Trump, leftwing media is reporting.

And yet that is what the media is reporting and I posted to you. You have this canny ability to ignore the obvious.

I'm not sure you're even trying to make some point? But if you contend that Biden removed iincriminating docs, I would guess that would be quite likely.

Considering my earlier comments on the reason why both presidents stole/ hid/ketp/whatever some top secret documents.

If you recall what I suggested you could make that your point?

Your appropriate behaviour is my prerequisite! Nuff said.
The government and the media knew about the documents Nov 2 and kept it absolutely quiet until after the midterm election.

The FBI and DOJ demonstrated complete disinterest in those documents until now, well over two months later.

If we know some of those documents went through China Town at Hunter Biden's recommendation, you can be sure the FBI and DOJ knew that. Still total disinterest.

It is a lawyer's sworn duty to protect his/her client but Biden's lawyers have been allowed to handle the whole matter for more than two months.

Now if you want to think all that is completely peachy, above board, and the way things should be compared to what they did to Trump, so be it. I will think you are likely incapable of critical thinking.

And yet that is what the media is reporting and I posted to you. You have this canny ability to ignore the obvious.
I am not so gullible as to think media that has been 100% anti-Trump, pro-Biden from the beginning is going to report honestly or tell the whole story.

Aren't you the least bit curious why China funneled mega millions to U of Penn after they established the Penn Biden Center? Or why the documents had a lengthy layover in China Town at Hunter Biden's recommendation?

The government and the media knew about the documents Nov 2 and kept it absolutely quiet until after the midterm election.

The government knew but can you provide any proof the media knew?

I am not so gullible as to think media that has been 100% anti-Trump, pro-Biden from the beginning is going to report honestly or tell the whole story.

True or not it's irrelevant to your question which I supplied the answer to and you continue to ignore.

Now if you want to think all that is completely peachy, above board, and the way things should be compared to what they did to Trump, so be it. I will think you are likely incapable of critical thinking.
I've never suggested that anything is above board or below board for that matter.

Get over your rage or just go rage at somebody else!

The government knew but can you provide any proof the media knew?
Only that I don't think we would know if the media didn't know. Since there were no media reports until the Democrat Party wanted there to be media reports, I cannot say I have evidence the media knew. I am going purely on their very long track record and M.O.

Forum List

Back