Where's the FBI raid? Classified documents and dark money. . .

That's certainly my thoughts.

I believe it shows both to be incompetent and unworthy of the office but I've long held that position.

Makes no difference to me and my opinion.
Okay. Pretty strange that you would argue so passionately re something that makes no difference to you. But oh well. Have a great afternoon. The NFL playoffs are starting.

The dark money issue is becoming more and more scary amidst all the sound and fury of the recently reported Biden classified document scandal.

Probably not one in a thousand Americans knows that the Chinese Communist Party has funneled at least $85 BILLION into U.S. universities including mega millions funneled to the University of Pennsylvania shortly after it established the Penn Biden Center think tank in Washington DC. That is where people with no security clearance, including $1,000/hr lawyers, cleaned out citizen Biden's former office there and found some classified documents that were turned over.

So far the Justice Dept. has allowed those same lawyers and staff weeks to go through stuff and figure out what they turn over to the government. It is reasonable to think they would also decide what they would not turn over among the stuff they went through.

And now according to Fox News broadcast this morning, a great many of those documents went to a location in China Town--a location recommended by none other than son Hunter Biden--before being sent on to the Biden Center.

So where is the FBI raid? Where is the Justice Dept? Will there be equal protection under the law exercised here? Will there be accountability?

IMO, probably not.

Have you called them yet to find out the 411 yous gotta know?

Okay. Pretty strange that you would argue so passionately re something that makes no difference to you. But oh well. Have a great afternoon. The NFL playoffs are starting.

I simply addressed a question you had.

Whether they did or not is irrelevant to the idea that I addressed your question. It was the FBI that went and searched and retrieved the documents.

The FBI allowed bidens attorneys to take possession of the documents. They didn't extend that courtesy to trump. We didn't hear anything for two months concerning bidens classified docs. We heard instantly when swat teams and assault rifles drawn showed up at trumps house along with a frothing liberal media.

The FBI allowed bidens attorneys to take possession of the documents.

I have seen nothing that says that.

They didn't extend that courtesy to trump. We didn't hear anything for two months concerning bidens classified docs. We heard instantly when swat teams and assault rifles drawn showed up at trumps house along with a frothing liberal media.

I never saw guns drawn.

Forum List

Back