Where's the FBI raid? Classified documents and dark money. . .

Only that I don't think we would know if the media didn't know. Since there were no media reports until the Democrat Party wanted there to be media reports, I cannot say I have evidence the media knew. I am going purely on their very long track record and M.O.

Your opinion is noted.

Whether they did or not is irrelevant to the idea that I addressed your question. It was the FBI that went and searched and retrieved the documents.
No the FBI did not search and retrieve the documents. It was Biden's lawyers and other staff who found and announced the documents.

And to pknopp and Donald H, are you not the least bit curious about the dark CCP money going to U.S. universities and especially to U of Penn after they established the Penn Biden Center? How much of that money funded the Penn Biden Center? Why Hunter Biden recommended a storage facility in China Town to temporarily house documents going to the Penn Biden Center?

Or is it your agenda that Biden needs no investigation or scrutiny because he is obviously clean as a whistle and above all scandal?

Prove it. The DOJ/FBI gave him several weeks for his lawyers/staff to go through anything they wanted and that means they had lots of time to remove anything really incriminating.

DJT allowed the FBI to inspect the documents he had, gave them full cooperation, and gave them permission to take anything they wanted and offered to produce anything they asked for. He had already returned several boxes requested by NARA. They inspected the documents, didn't ask for other documents, didn't take any documents with them, and only asked that an extra lock be put on the storage room door which was done.

Biden's lawyers and staff are allowed to be present when DOJ officials search his home. Trump's lawyers and staff were banished from the premises and not allowed to observe anything.

exactly. We have to take Biden's Lawyers word for it, for how many documents there were and ect....

Bugger off.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/21/politics/white-house-documents/index.html

FBI searches Biden’s Wilmington home and finds more classified materials​

Your linked article confirms what I've been saying. Just now the FBI has visited the Biden home. Not for the two plus months prior to this week.

And, in the article: "The FBI search was done with the consent of the president’s attorneys, people briefed on the matter said. The FBI also previously picked up documents found at the residence, which the Biden team disclosed last week."

Trump's attorneys were not given opportunity to consent to anything in the Mar-a-lago raid and were ejected from the premises.

The difference in due process between the two is profound.

Your linked article confirms what I've been saying. Just now the FBI has visited the Biden home. Not for the two plus months prior to this week.

No you said........

Where's the FBI raid?​

I pointed them out to you. A simple search would have answered your own question.

exactly. We have to take Biden's Lawyers word for it, for how many documents there were and ect....
Exactly. Not a single leak so far re anything incriminating taken from Mar-a-lago and you know darn good and well it would have been broadcast around the world before the mid terms if they had anything. And it would still be plastered all over the internet, in the newspapers, on the evening news.

Even CNN and other Democrat propaganda machines admit the government knew about Biden's doc problem by November 2 and kept it absolutely quiet until after the mid terms. And you can't get around the fact that Biden's lawyers and staff, without security clearance, were given more than two months to go through everything before the FBI decided to get their permission for a visit.

And those defending Biden are not the least bit curious about the major CPP money swirling around it all, that the docs going to the Penn Biden Center were sidetracked into China Town at Hunter's recommendation, that and anybody visiting him also had complete access to those documents in Delaware, or any of the other incomprehensible and frankly indefensible facts we know so far.

No you said........

Where's the FBI raid?​

I pointed them out to you. A simple search would have answered your own question.
Did you miss the part where Biden's attorneys consented to the FBI visit to the Delaware home? No raid. No seizure. No accusations of illegality. No banishment of Biden's lawyers or staff during the process. All quite cordial and civil.

Compare that to how they handled the docs at Mar-a-lago that the FBI had already inspected and been offered and they left those docs there.

Did you miss the part where Biden's attorneys consented to the FBI visit to the Delaware home? No raid. No seizure. No accusations of illegality. No banishment of Biden's lawyers or staff during the process. All quite cordial and civil.

Compare that to how they handled the docs at Mar-a-lago that the FBI had already inspected and been offered and they left those docs there.

Biden hasn't seemed to have tried to stop them from searching. There were seizures. Many are making accusations of illegality.

And yet that is what the media is reporting and I posted to you. You have this canny ability to ignore the obvious.
So they just called in the FBI.....you sure you don't want to change your story so you look less ridiculous???

So they just called in the FBI.....you sure you don't want to change your story so you look less ridiculous???

I have no idea how it played out but the question was where was the FBI and the answer to that is posted all over the place. What part of my story exactly am I supposed to change?

Biden hasn't seemed to have tried to stop them from searching. There were seizures. Many are making accusations of illegality.
If what Trump had were illegal then certainly what Biden has is illegal. If what Biden has are not illegal then neither is what Trump had illegal. Certainly not incriminating enough to send either to jail or face any other legal consequences.

Biden's lawyers gave the DOJ permission to search and permission to take whatever they wanted. The lawyers are there observing the process. That is not 'seizure' of documents.

When the FBI went calling at Mar-a-lago they were given permission to search through the documents and take whatever they wanted and were offered anything else they might ask for. All documents were in a secure locked closet monitored by security camera and under Secret Service protection. The FBI took nothing. Asked for nothing other than an additional lock be put on the door. No media present.

Months later a vicious raid on Mar-a-lago in which lawyers and staff were ejected. The media was allowed to get enough footage for the news and were in fact provided photos intended to look incriminating.

Will there be any raid in Delaware. Photos that look incriminating provided to the press? Don't hold your breath.

Last edited:
I have no idea how it played out but the question was where was the FBI and the answer to that is posted all over the place. What part of my story exactly am I supposed to change?
Maybe you could acknowledge that the DOJ has just now visited the Biden home after they knew about the classified docs there since Nov 2? Maybe you could admit the DOJ has handled Biden's 'scandal' with kid gloves compared to the Gestapo tactics used with Trump?

If what Trump had were illegal then certainly what Biden has is illegal.

That's certainly my thoughts.

If what Biden has are not illegal then neither is what Trump had illegal. Certainly not incriminating enough to send either to jail or face any other legal consequences.

I believe it shows both to be incompetent and unworthy of the office but I've long held that position.

Biden's lawyers gave the DOJ permission to search and permission to take whatever they wanted. The lawyers are there observing the process. That is not 'seizure' of documents.

When the FBI went calling at Mar-a-lago they were given permission to search through the documents and take whatever they wanted and were offered anything else they might ask for. All documents were in a secure locked closet monitored by security camera and under Secret Service protection. The FBI took nothing. Asked for nothing other than an additional lock be put on the door. No media present.

Months later a vicious raid on Mar-a-lago in which lawyers and staff were ejected. The media was allowed to get enough footage for the news and were in fact provided photos intended to look incriminating.

Will there be any raid in Delaware. Photos that look incriminating provided to the press? Don't hold your breath.

Makes no difference to me and my opinion.

Maybe you could acknowledge that the DOJ has just now visited the Biden home after they knew about the classified docs there since Nov 2?

It would seem that way.

Maybe you could admit the DOJ has handled Biden's 'scandal' with kid gloves compared to the Gestapo tactics used with Trump?

I have no use for lame Nazi references.

Forum List

Back