Where's the "Execute Order" on Benghazi???

Saw this interview last night on Greta with Bing West. He explains that if Obama gave any sort of directive, it would've been written down right on the spot. What that means is that if he actually gave the order to help our guys in Benghazi, he could produce that order right now and prove that he tried to send help. General Ham though has said he never got an order. And of course... no help arrived.

Watch the whole video. Heck, watch it twice; it moves fast.
Bing West ‘On the Record’ « Gretawire

This assumes Obama was even watching. Do you have evidence he was? Please provide.

Thanks.

Retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said Saturday he has sources saying President Barack Obama was in the room at the White House watching the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya unfold.

Retired Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: My Sources Say Obama Was in the Room Watching Benghazi Attack Happen | Video | TheBlaze.com

Now of course, Shaffer doesn't name his sources, but what you have to understand is that it's not just a matter of people fearing for their jobs. If you've been in the military or done any government work requiring security clearances, you'll know that these folks are worried about prosecution. Whistle-blower laws don't cover everything. Unless there's easily proved criminal activity going on, you're on swampy ground.

But ask yourself.... why would the POTUS not be watching when these feeds are available? What could he have been doing that was more important? We KNOW that the video was coming in. That was established in congressional testimony.

It doesn't make sense that he wouldn't have been watching. And the bottom line is that no help came through the military chain of command. Those guys from Tripoli, Glenn Doherty among them, were attached to the State Dept.

Saw this interview last night on Greta with Bing West. He explains that if Obama gave any sort of directive, it would've been written down right on the spot. What that means is that if he actually gave the order to help our guys in Benghazi, he could produce that order right now and prove that he tried to send help. General Ham though has said he never got an order. And of course... no help arrived.

Watch the whole video. Heck, watch it twice; it moves fast.
Bing West ‘On the Record’ « Gretawire

This assumes Obama was even watching. Do you have evidence he was? Please provide.

Thanks.

Retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said Saturday he has sources saying President Barack Obama was in the room at the White House watching the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya unfold.

Retired Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: My Sources Say Obama Was in the Room Watching Benghazi Attack Happen | Video | TheBlaze.com

Now of course, Shaffer doesn't name his sources, but what you have to understand is that it's not just a matter of people fearing for their jobs. If you've been in the military or done any government work requiring security clearances, you'll know that these folks are worried about prosecution. Whistle-blower laws don't cover everything. Unless there's easily proved criminal activity going on, you're on swampy ground.

But ask yourself.... why would the POTUS not be watching when these feeds are available? What could he have been doing that was more important? We KNOW that the video was coming in. That was established in congressional testimony.

It doesn't make sense that he wouldn't have been watching. And the bottom line is that no help came through the military chain of command. Those guys from Tripoli, Glenn Doherty among them, were attached to the State Dept.

You have watched too many episodes of The West Wing.

This "Obama was watching" thing is a fabrication stated as fact without evidence.

Here's an idea. Let's wait for the firsthand facts from all involved instead of drinking the piss of a network which is trying to swing the election any way it can, even if they have to pull shit out of their ass to fling at their opponent.

Thanks.

You have watched too many episodes of The West Wing.

This "Obama was watching" thing is a fabrication stated as fact without evidence.

Here's an idea. Let's wait for the firsthand facts from all involved instead of drinking the piss of a network which is trying to swing the election any way it can, even if they have to pull shit out of their ass to fling at their opponent.

Okay. While our CIA annex was under fire in Benghazi and our consulate was burning... you tell us, smart guy... where was Obama? Was he sleeping? Was he out back sneaking a cigarette? Where EXACTLY was he and what was he doing. And by all means... feel free to provide proof. :rolleyes:

It doesn't even make sense that Obama wasn't watching that feed. And particularly not when you consider that there are people saying he was there, regardless of whether or not they feel free to give their names. Who's saying he wasn't?... regardless of whether or not they feel free to give their names?

It's been over SEVEN WEEKS. So, basically Obama's excuse is that he's too incompetent to actually do the investigation he claims to be doing. C'mon, man. Use your head. This isn't about poo-flinging for the sake of flinging poo. It's about this administration DELIBERATELY pulling the wool over the eyes of voters in order to fool as many people as they can ahead of election day. They fucked this thing up at EVERY STEP along the way. From not providing enough security when their was proof it was needed and wanted... to failing to send military resources to our own in a firefight. One Spectre could have ended it. But they won't say why no help was sent. All we've had is some pitiful nattering from Panetta about "intelligence". But hey, if you've got live video and uninterupted real time communications, that doesn't wash, does it?

Okay. While our CIA annex was under fire in Benghazi and our consulate was burning... you tell us, smart guy... where was Obama?

I don't know. And neither do you.

That's the whole point. When there is an information vacuum, that is when we find out who has integrity and who does not.

So stop making shit up to pass the time. You will end up embarrassing yourself. I guarantee you the conspiracy nutters around here like yourself are going to be caught being incredibly hypocritical one day when your man is held to the very standards you are setting here today.

Last edited:
Okay. While our CIA annex was under fire in Benghazi and our consulate was burning... you tell us, smart guy... where was Obama?

That's the whole point. When there is an information vacuum, that is when we find out who has integrity and who does not.

So stop making shit up to pass the time. You will end up embarrassing yourself. I guarantee you the conspiracy nutters around here like yourself are going to be caught being incredibly hypocritical one day when your man is held to the very standards you are setting here today.

Well G, we KNOW he was in the White House.

Can you tell me what he may have been doing that would take precedence over this massive clusterfuck?

I mean, if he WASN'T watching what does that say about his ineptitude?

Bullshit. You seem to have taken it into your head that Obama doesn't have to account for any behavior he doesn't care to voluntarily account for. This isn't any different than Eric Holder investigating himself and finding himself innocent of all wrongdoing... repeatedly. :rolleyes:
The fact is that Obama could EASILY prove that he did the right thing by simply producing the Execute Order. But he hasn't. Likely, because he can't. There's no way that Panetta or Dempsey was going to make the call without his input. That doesn't even make sense. Further, I just saw one of your posts in another thread which stated your awareness that would-be whistle-blowers can face charges of treason. So, you KNOW there are reasons people might leak information without taking responsibility for it.

There is NOT an "information vacuum". Obama knows where he was when Benghazi was going on. He knows what orders he gave. He's just refusing to tell us the truth. At the bottom line, both things can't be true... that he gave the order to "secure our personnel" but General Ham didn't get any orders.

Well I won't disagree with that... Romney certainly isn't the answer.

Romney will be a great improvement.

Romney will be the same.

seems to me you are in disguise, hoping to keep people from the polls or hoping to get them to vote third party. Forgive me if I am wrong, but your showing up here when you have and obviously trying to convince others Romney is Obama, tells my sixth sense all it needs to know.

Bullshit. You seem to have taken it into your head that Obama doesn't have to account for any behavior he doesn't care to voluntarily account for. This isn't any different than Eric Holder investigating himself and finding himself innocent of all wrongdoing... repeatedly. :rolleyes:
The fact is that Obama could EASILY prove that he did the right thing by simply producing the Execute Order. But he hasn't. Likely, because he can't. There's no way that Panetta or Dempsey was going to make the call without his input. That doesn't even make sense. Further, I just saw one of your posts in another thread which stated your awareness that would-be whistle-blowers can face charges of treason. So, you KNOW there are reasons people might leak information without taking responsibility for it.

There is NOT an "information vacuum". Obama knows where he was when Benghazi was going on. He knows what orders he gave. He's just refusing to tell us the truth. At the bottom line, both things can't be true... that he gave the order to "secure our personnel" but General Ham didn't get any orders.

You again are assuming he was giving orders during the attack. You have zero evidence to support this assertion. This bullshit is a big pile of one assumption after another.

General Ham said he never got an order and presidebt obama immediately relieved him for saying that.

You again are assuming he was giving orders during the attack. You have zero evidence to support this assertion. This bullshit is a big pile of one assumption after another.

If he wasn't giving orders during the attack he was NOT doing his job. That's the sort of thing we hired him to do. Nobody else gets to fill in for the Commander In Chief. Currently, the only guy who gets to be the CIC... is Obama. Nobody else could have ordered our military into action under those circumstances.

p.s. Obama himself claims to have directed that our people be secured.

“Well, we are finding out exactly what happened,” the president again said. “I can tell you, as I’ve said over the last couple of months since this happened, the minute I found out what was happening, I gave three very clear directives. Number one, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to. Number two, we’re going to investigate exactly what happened so that it doesn’t happen again. Number three, find out who did this so we can bring them to justice. And I guarantee you that everyone in the state department, our military, the CIA, you name it, had number one priority making sure that people were safe. These were our folks and we’re going to find out exactly what happened, but what we’re also going to do it make sure that we are identifying those who carried out these terrible attacks.”

cont... http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...ns-in-benghazi-were-denied-requests-for-help/

If that's true... then why didn't those guys get any help? The battle raged until around 4am.

Last edited:

If he wasn't giving orders during the attack he was NOT doing his job. That's the sort of thing we hired him to do. Nobody else gets to fill in for the Commander In Chief. Currently, the only guy who gets to be the CIC... is Obama. Nobody else could have ordered our military into action under those circumstances.

You have a very bizarre Hollywood-inspired concept of how the military works.

The CinC does not watch or oversee every battle on the planet. Each theater has guidelines by way of rules of engagement so they can operate independently and not have themselves being second-guessed by bureaucrats who are not on the ground.

These assumptions of yours are so ridiculous as to be deserving of nothing more than ridicule.

This idea that the President, and only the President, could have run or overseen the reaction to the attack in Libya is fucking stupid beyond belief.

Stop making assumptions and stop drinking other people's piss and regurgitating it.

Obamination probably didn't think it out when he "claimed" he gave an order, but of course he will just claim that order is Top Secret and the public can't see it.....kinda like the F&F bullshit.

The CinC does not watch or oversee every battle on the planet. Each theater has guidelines by way of rules of engagement so they can operate independently and not have themselves being second-guessed by bureaucrats who are not on the ground.

These assumptions of yours are so ridiculous as to be deserving of nothing more than ridicule.

This idea that the President, and only the President, could have run or overseen the reaction to the attack in Libya is fucking stupid beyond belief.

Stop making assumptions and stop drinking other people's piss and regurgitating it.

You know, at this point I have to think that you've simply painted yourself into a corner on this issue and can't figure out a graceful way to extricate yourself. Let me just tell you though that I'm not the sort of poster who follows people around rubbing their nose on an unfortunate exchange.

The bottom line though is that it's been ESTABLISHED by congressional testimony that video was coming in and communications in real time were uninterrupted. Obama himself has claimed that he gave the order to "secure our people". So... why wasn't it done? It's not even logical to believe he was taking a nap or smoking a cigarette while somebody else was doing HIS job. Nobody believes that. We've got people coming forward like Bing West, mentioned in the OP, who are educating us on the protocol. Making the call that night would definitely have been Obama's job to do under the protocols in place. And yet no military assistance arrived that night. Not even a high-speed flyover to scare the terrorists.

You know, there's a pretty simple rule of thumb we can use to figure out when people are lying to us... do the words match the deeds? And clearly in this case they do not. Again, if Obama had given the kind of order he described to us, Ham would've had that order. If Obama wanted to end these questions, he could do it in a minute by producing that order. Ask yourself... WHY wouldn't he do that when it's five days before the election and he could so easily put the matter to rest? The only logical conclusion we can come to is that he CAN'T. Panetta said as much when he was nattering on about not having enough "intelligence", as if he didn't have real time information coming in that our forebears couldn't have dreamed of.

G... these guys are lying to you. They're lying to America. And they're doing it in order to keep voters in the dark before they go to the polls. How the hell can people who purport to be "Democrats" have so belief in the democratic process of INFORMED citizens freely choosing their representatives and leaders? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

You know, at this point I have to think that you've simply painted yourself into a corner on this issue and can't figure out a graceful way to extricate yourself. Let me just tell you though that I'm not the sort of poster who follows people around rubbing their nose on an unfortunate exchange.

The bottom line though is that it's been ESTABLISHED by congressional testimony that video was coming in and communications in real time were uninterrupted. Obama himself has claimed that he gave the order to "secure our people". So... why wasn't it done? It's not even logical to believe he was taking a nap or smoking a cigarette while somebody else was doing HIS job. Nobody believes that. We've got people coming forward like Bing West, mentioned in the OP, who are educating us on the protocol. Making the call that night would definitely have been Obama's job to do under the protocols in place. And yet no military assistance arrived that night. Not even a high-speed flyover to scare the terrorists.

You know, there's a pretty simple rule of thumb we can use to figure out when people are lying to us... do the words match the deeds? And clearly in this case they do not. Again, if Obama had given the kind of order he described to us, Ham would've had that order. If Obama wanted to end these questions, he could do it in a minute by producing that order. Ask yourself... WHY wouldn't he do that when it's five days before the election and he could so easily put the matter to rest? The only logical conclusion we can come to is that he CAN'T. Panetta said as much when he was nattering on about not having enough "intelligence", as if he didn't have real time information coming in that our forebears couldn't have dreamed of.

G... these guys are lying to you. They're lying to America. And they're doing it in order to keep voters in the dark before they go to the polls. How the hell can people who purport to be "Democrats" have so belief in the democratic process of INFORMED citizens freely choosing their representatives and leaders? :eusa_eh:

Another good post 76.

Nail on head my friend. Too bad the lefties aren't as clear sighted as some of us are.

Another good post 76.

Nail on head my friend. Too bad the lefties aren't as clear sighted as some of us are.

Thanks. :)

I don't read G as a leftie though. He's got an awesome signature and, while it says nothing about political affiliation... a cool Dr. Who avatar. :cool:

Obamination probably didn't think it out when he "claimed" he gave an order, but of course he will just claim that order is Top Secret and the public can't see it.....kinda like the F&F bullshit.

Well, exactly. And I really think that's the reason Romney didn't push him on Benghazi in the third debate. It would've been too easy for Obama to spin... and with an audience of 50-60 thousand voters to do it in front of. That's twice the number he could've expected in even a prime time address.

Oh... and speaking of signatures... I get a kick out of the Captain Jack Sparrow gif every time I see it. :D

Forum List

Back