Where's the "Execute Order" on Benghazi???

Saw this interview last night on Greta with Bing West. He explains that if Obama gave any sort of directive, it would've been written down right on the spot. What that means is that if he actually gave the order to help our guys in Benghazi, he could produce that order right now and prove that he tried to send help. General Ham though has said he never got an order. And of course... no help arrived.

Watch the whole video. Heck, watch it twice; it moves fast.
Bing West ‘On the Record’ « Gretawire

Here is another great interview with Lt. General Boykin, and Former Secretary of Defense Bing West.

Saw it lastnight.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joadCV-j99o]GBTV: Latest on Libya - YouTube[/ame]

so he's just some random asshat on fox?

thanks anyway

Here's "who the fuck" he is you simpleton sonofabitch. About 1000 times the brains you have, you big mouth fuck.

- Bing & Owen West

*yawn*

and i should care what some antiquated reagan coatholder says because why, exactly?

Because the guy understands military protocol at the uppermost levels, and what he's telling you is that Obama could've put to bed this matter of whether he sent help to those guys or not.

Here's "who the fuck" he is you simpleton sonofabitch. About 1000 times the brains you have, you big mouth fuck.

- Bing & Owen West

*yawn*

and i should care what some antiquated reagan coatholder says because why, exactly?

Because the guy understands military protocol at the uppermost levels, and what he's telling you is that Obama could've put to bed this matter of whether he sent help to those guys or not.

that's nice.

i'm sure it will come in handy during obama's second term.

*yawn*

that's nice.

Why ya treat us like the enemy?

Its like you do not give a shit if we ALL were lied to. You don't even want to find out if that was the case or not.

I know... I know... tissue?

that's nice.

Its like you do not give a shit if we ALL were lied to. You don't even want to find out if that was the case or not.

why would i treat a bunch of random strangers like enemies?

that's just silly.

i'll find out what happened when the investigation is complete.

if obama screwed the pooch, so be it.

i'm not gonna vote for him anyway, but i'm not gonna be manipulated like a dancing monkey by asshats like fox news and glenn beck.

none of it is gonna bring any of those dead people back, is it?

- Bing & Owen West

*yawn*

Actually it's more likely that Obama could NOT have put it bed...because he DIDN'T send help.

that's nice.

that's just silly.

i'm not gonna vote for him anyway, but i'm not gonna be manipulated like a dancing monkey by asshats like fox news and glenn beck.

How do you figure that FOX looking for the truth to be manipulation? And don't you think if this does turn out to be a Watergate magnitude cover up, that the American people should know before they somehow get stuck with Joe Biden in charge?

that's nice.

that's just silly.

While nothing can bring those dead people back, if it turns out that Obama could have helped those people and didn't, perhaps knowing now will prevent this from ever being repeated.

*yawn*

Actually it's more likely that Obama could NOT have put it bed...because he DIDN'T send help.

Hence the continued stonewalling.

that's nice.

that's just silly.

No it won't, but it can keep it from happening again.

Im going to be honest del, I smelled a rat as soon as I heard the crappy video story... I have been reading and listening to interviews with very smart men and women who know what they are talking about... and I kid you not, what I learn one night, I hear on radio shows the next day. This is way beyond political parties.
So far everything fits way to perfectly for me to hide my head in the sand and wait for Obama to let us know what happened... its been nearly 7 weeks, why do we know so little?

This one event is enough for any honest person to question our leadership, and the media.

Those men were hung out to dry... and nobody on the left seems to care.

that's nice.

that's just silly.

He's had seven weeks, del. And when you watch those videos it becomes crystal clear that either he didn't give the order or his order was disobeyed. And I think its pretty unlikely that he was disobeyed.

He's stalling, because he doesn't want voters to know the truth before they go to the polls.

Face it, this Benghazi incident will not gain the traction that you want it to gain before the election.

Well, Obama and his trained stooges in the media are doing their best to make sure it doesn't. I'll give you that. But doesn't it bother you? It's been SEVEN WEEKS. Either this administration is too incompetent to find its ass with both hands, or they're stonewalling for political purposes. Is THAT what you guys stand for? Is that the democracy we should expect from.... ahem!... Democrats? Keeping people misinformed 'til the election is past?

The BEST case scenario here is that Obama and his entire administration are idiots.

Apparently nothing that Obama does wrong bothers them. The name of the game is get Barry re-elected, regardless. I find the entire Benghazi situation nauseating ... not just the admin's actions ... er, lack thereof. The media? I'd like to strangle them. It is simply appalling how they are cover his skinny lying ass.

Nauseating doesn't even come close in my book.

I never liked or disliked Barry before the deaths of those three very brave men. Now all I can say about Barry is that he's an absolute fuck and I have no respect for either he or those assholes in his administration who let those men die.

It was to "risky" to send help? Good God. The place was under attack. The place was American Soil. Too "risky?" It was politics pure and simple. Lets not kill any Libyans. We want them to be our friends. Lets go ahead and let those men die. Hell. Its only three Americans. Who will notice??

If Bush were still POTUS these same Barry supporting idiots would be screaming bloody murder. The media, all the media, would be running this 24/7. Hell, the NY Slimes would have 8 inch banner headlines and run em for weeks.

In their furvor to get that fuck re-elected those three men are just collateral damage.

Well, Obama and his trained stooges in the media are doing their best to make sure it doesn't. I'll give you that. But doesn't it bother you? It's been SEVEN WEEKS. Either this administration is too incompetent to find its ass with both hands, or they're stonewalling for political purposes. Is THAT what you guys stand for? Is that the democracy we should expect from.... ahem!... Democrats? Keeping people misinformed 'til the election is past?

The BEST case scenario here is that Obama and his entire administration are idiots.

Apparently nothing that Obama does wrong bothers them. The name of the game is get Barry re-elected, regardless. I find the entire Benghazi situation nauseating ... not just the admin's actions ... er, lack thereof. The media? I'd like to strangle them. It is simply appalling how they are cover his skinny lying ass.

Nauseating doesn't even come close in my book.

I never liked or disliked Barry before the deaths of those three very brave men. Now all I can say about Barry is that he's an absolute fuck and I have no respect for either he or those assholes in his administration who let those men die.

It was to "risky" to send help? Good God. The place was under attack. The place was American Soil. Too "risky?" It was politics pure and simple. Lets not kill any Libyans. We want them to be our friends. Lets go ahead and let those men die. Hell. Its only three Americans. Who will notice??

If Bush were still POTUS these same Barry supporting idiots would be screaming bloody murder. The media, all the media, would be running this 24/7. Hell, the NY Slimes would have 8 inch banner headlines and run em for weeks.

In their furvor to get that fuck re-elected those three men are just collateral damage.

Yes, they would and with good reason. This episode should rise above partisanship.

Just look at how the morons acted over Bush taking a few minutes in a classroom so as to not scared the crap out of some children.

The libs sicken me!

Saw this interview last night on Greta with Bing West. He explains that if Obama gave any sort of directive, it would've been written down right on the spot. What that means is that if he actually gave the order to help our guys in Benghazi, he could produce that order right now and prove that he tried to send help. General Ham though has said he never got an order. And of course... no help arrived.

Watch the whole video. Heck, watch it twice; it moves fast.
Bing West ‘On the Record’ « Gretawire

This assumes Obama was even watching. Do you have evidence he was? Please provide.

Thanks.

Just look at how the morons acted over Bush taking a few minutes in a classroom so as to not scared the crap out of some children.

The libs sicken me!

Oh, I expect the media will be all over this shit next week after the election. Maybe not with great enthusiasm... but still, the truth will out and they're not going to want to be caught red-handed themselves in the cover-up.

He's had seven weeks, del. And when you watch those videos it becomes crystal clear that either he didn't give the order or his order was disobeyed. And I think its pretty unlikely that he was disobeyed.

He's stalling, because he doesn't want voters to know the truth before they go to the polls.

Where is your evidence Obama was even watching?

Forum List

Back