No one believes a President Romney won't help move jobs to China.

R

rdean

Come on people. Be serious.

Mitt Romney has millions invested in China. He is a pioneer of outsourcing.

Immigration | Mitt Romney for President

He wants to bring immigrants with degrees here to start businesses.

He wants to cut Police, Firemen and Teachers in this country.

He wants to privatize FEMA.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/10/u...bain-maintains-china-ties.html?pagewanted=all

Should Mr. Romney become president, however, the structure of the trust would most likely not meet the federal requirements for independent management. It is managed by a Boston-based law firm, Ropes & Gray, that has a long history of doing legal work for both Mr. Romney and Bain Capital, including representing some of the same Bain funds in which it invested Mr. Romney’s money.

Mr. Romney’s trustee, R. Bradford Malt, who is chairman of Ropes & Gray, declined to comment.

Chinese engineers, flown to Freeport for training on the equipment, described their salaries as a pittance compared with Freeport wages. Tom Gaulrapp, who has operated machines at the factory for 33 years, said he fears he will go bankrupt after he loses his job on Nov. 5.

“This goes to show the unbelievable hypocrisy of this man,” he said of Mr. Romney. “He talks about how we need to get tough on China and stop China from taking our jobs, and then he is making money off shipping our jobs there.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

Come on people. You know Romney is all about the dollar. Forget the "blind trust". That's a sham. No one makes hundreds of millions and then ignores the hundreds of millions they made. You would have to be an idiot to believe something so ridiculous.

Remember the money Bush and Cheney's friends made from "no bid" contracts after Katrina and in Iraq and Afghanistan? Billions. You think Mitt doesn't know that? This guy is going to squeeze more money out of this country than Bush did. He will ship more jobs to China than the millions lost under Bush, just to protect his millions already invested in China.

When he was talking about the 47%, it wasn't about blacks or Hispanics. It was about "money". Those that have and those that don't.

Mitt Romney is running for president because he understands the enormous potential for financial gain. You can't pretend otherwise. This guy will take this country for every cent it's worth. You all know it. It's his history. What he does. It's what he's always done. You don't really believe he will protect the US from China? Not really? You can't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your broad generalizations really make you look dumb. You speak for no one now, how appropriate.

Last edited:
No one believes OBama would....because he isnt now.....God you're a dipshit

Of the 15 cases brought by the U.S. against China, it has won every case that has been decided. This month a WTO appellate panel announced its findings in a case concerning Chinese duties on U.S. steel.

U.S. Goes Undefeated vs. China in WTO | Trade and Politics Blog

WTO moves forward on China auto, and U.S. aircraft trade cases - The Hill's On The Money

WTO | dispute settlement - chronological list of disputes cases

WTO hands Obama victory in U.S.-China steel case | Reuters

You were saying?

Can't you guys ever defend Romney? Ever?

And the obligatory "fucktard".

Oh no. Once again I bitchslapped these ignorant right wingers. It's become so easy, it's boring.

I give specific cases and they say I overgeneralize. And not a single one can defend their candidate for President. Not one. Of course, they can't.

So they call names. And they say I ran away. I don't "run away". I wonder off looking for something more interesting than trying to teach people who WANT to stay ignorant. I feel bad for them. That's why I try to help them.

At least I don't try to give them "canned food".

Of the 15 cases brought by the U.S. against China, it has won every case that has been decided. This month a WTO appellate panel announced its findings in a case concerning Chinese duties on U.S. steel.

WTO moves forward on China auto, and U.S. aircraft trade cases - The Hill's On The Money

You were saying?

So when are you going to stop beating your dog? You can't disprove a negative. So how do you defend something that hasn't happened?

Oh no. Once again I bitchslapped these ignorant right wingers. It's become so easy, it's boring.

I give specific cases and they say I overgeneralize. And not a single one can defend their candidate for President. Not one. Of course, they can't.

So they call names. And they say I ran away. I don't "run away". I wonder off looking for something more interesting than trying to teach people who WANT to stay ignorant. I feel bad for them. That's why I try to help them.

LOL, you have never laid a glove on me. You are so over the top biased that I view your posts only for entertainment value, a few laughs, they never contain any useful information.

You were saying?

So when are you going to stop beating your dog? You can't disprove a negative. So how do you defend something that hasn't happened?

it (the US) has won every case that has been decided

I don't abuse animals. My name isn't "Mitt".

LOL, you have never laid a glove on me. You are so over the top biased that I view your posts only for entertainment value, a few laughs, they never contain any useful information.

Perhaps your reading skills are where they should be? Or perhaps it's a lack of "cognitive thought"?

Since the brain is such a sophisticated organ, learning is a complex process. Many interrelated cognitive skills contribute to academic and occupational success. Broadly categorized, these critical skills include:

Attention
Working Memory
Processing Speed
Long-Term Memory
Visual Processing
Auditory Processing
Logic and Reasoning

These skills are interdependent. Often they overlap in their work with other skills, as all the bits of information entering the mind are processed and acted upon.

Define Cognitive Thinking

yea sure you dont......you asswipe you have about 10 threads in hear that YOU started and left after questions started coming in that you could not answer.....i have told you this before Dean....to many people here have read your threads and know your bullshit.....your not fooling anyone.....your the one who is staying ignorant.....thats why i am trying to help you.....by repeating this.....

You guys gotta do me a favor. I had my landlord here and I was showing him this thread. He was surprised to learn that Obama had won so many cases at the WTO. I showed him their site and the cases they handled. He doesn't use the Internet and was surprised all that information was available and on the net. Then I showed him your comments. See, he's a Republican. He said he didn't believe you guys were Republicans because of your comments.

Please make a post and say you are a Republican so I can show him the type of people that make up his party. If you want to throw in a "man child" or "boi king" or something else racist, that would be great. He doesn't believe Republicans say those things.

You were saying?

it (the US) has won every case that has been decided

I don't abuse animals. My name isn't "Mitt".

Damn, did I miss something, you said this thread was about what no one (assuming you can speak for no one) believed Remney wouldn't do. Then you say you guys (who ever the hell you guys are) can't ever defend Romney. How do you as a dog beater defend anything someone might or might not do. And if you can't defend you dog beating self, how can I as a Romney supporter defend something he hasn't done.

You guys gotta do me a favor. I had my landlord here and I was showing him this thread. He was surprised to learn that Obama had won so many cases at the WTO. I showed him their site and the cases they handled. He doesn't use the Internet and was surprised all that information was available and on the net. Then I showed him your comments. See, he's a Republican. He said he didn't believe you guys were Republicans because of your comments.

Please make a post and say you are a Republican so I can show him the type of people that make up his party. If you want to throw in a "man child" or "boi king" or something else racist, that would be great. He doesn't believe Republicans say those things.

yea my landlord is a Democrat.....last week i showed him your threads and his response?......how come the other Democrats here dont tell this guy to shut the fuck up?.....he is making us look real bad.....the guy is kinda obsessed with Republicans aint he?.....makes us look like fucking lunatics.....he said your not a Democrat Dean....Democrats dont spin things like you do.....

Forum List

Back