Where's the "Execute Order" on Benghazi???

You people do realize, don't you, that this administration would have ALREADY put this matter to rest if it was possible to do so without looking like total shit. Think about it... they're passing up the opportunity to rub that Execute Order on Fox News' nose. Would any blue-blooded lib pass that up if they could help it? :eusa_whistle:

Face it, this Benghazi incident will not gain the traction that you want it to gain before the election.

I assume you think Obama is a muslim foreigner too since he hasn't "put that to rest" to the satisfaction of the entire populous.

Try to keep up. We've got four people dead, on 9/11 no less, who didn't have enough security and didn't have to die. The administration deliberately mislead the American people with a ridiculous story about a youtube video and a "spontaneous" protest, notwithstanding the fact that there had already been multiple incidents. And then we find out that the firefight lasted HOURS but no help was sent even though they had real time video and communications. THAT's what we're talking about.

Well, I'm not sure I challenged anything you just said about the attack. My point was that not releasing info != admitting anything.

Look at it this way... either Obama gave an order, and as West explains above, it doesn't have to be given in a formal way in order to be written down as an Execute Order, or he didn't. If he did, then someone disobeyed that order. If he didn't, then he made no effort to save those guys. Either way, it's a problem.

You people do realize, don't you, that this administration would have ALREADY put this matter to rest if it was possible to do so without looking like total shit. Think about it... they're passing up the opportunity to rub that Execute Order on Fox News' nose. Would any blue-blooded lib pass that up if they could help it? :eusa_whistle:

Face it, this Benghazi incident will not gain the traction that you want it to gain before the election.

Does this issue not trouble you?

Well, Obama and his trained stooges in the media are doing their best to make sure it doesn't. I'll give you that. But doesn't it bother you? It's been SEVEN WEEKS. Either this administration is too incompetent to find its ass with both hands, or they're stonewalling for political purposes. Is THAT what you guys stand for? Is that the democracy we should expect from.... ahem!... Democrats? Keeping people misinformed 'til the election is past?

The BEST case scenario here is that Obama and his entire administration are idiots.

Rumor has it that a news agency has their hands on some very damaging emails that willl be released soon.. We all know this incompetent CLUSTERFUCK lied.

Well, Obama and his trained stooges in the media are doing their best to make sure it doesn't. I'll give you that. But doesn't it bother you? It's been SEVEN WEEKS. Either this administration is too incompetent to find its ass with both hands, or they're stonewalling for political purposes. Is THAT what you guys stand for? Is that the democracy we should expect from.... ahem!... Democrats? Keeping people misinformed 'til the election is past?

The BEST case scenario here is that Obama and his entire administration are idiots.

Apparently nothing that Obama does wrong bothers them. The name of the game is get Barry re-elected, regardless. I find the entire Benghazi situation nauseating ... not just the admin's actions ... er, lack thereof. The media? I'd like to strangle them. It is simply appalling how they are covering his skinny lying ass.

Last edited:
Romney will be a great improvement.

that's what we said.

we were wrong

sincerely,

massachusetts

is that the same massachussetts where 36 of the 40 members of the state senate, and 127 out of 160 representatives are democrats?

and you're blaming romney? :lol:

i'm not blaming anyone, stupid.

he was no great shakes as governor.

he was like dukakis with better hair.

that's what we said.

we were wrong

sincerely,

massachusetts

is that the same massachussetts where 36 of the 40 members of the state senate, and 127 out of 160 representatives are democrats?

pretty obvious where mass's problems originate... stupid.

Apparently nothing that Obama does wrong bothers them. The name of the game is get Barry re-elected, regardless. I find the entire Benghazi situation nauseating ... not just the admin's actions ... er, lack thereof. The media? I'd like to strangle them. It is simply appalling how they are cover his skinny lying ass.

Well, that's the thing. Yeah. I get how politics can become something of a team sport, what with one side rooting for the red jersey and the other for the blue. But this... this is something MORE. We don't leave our guys behind. We don't write off the ones who go into hazardous duty on our behalf. And this didn't have to happen. Obama fucked it up at EVERY STEP along the way, and the result is that those four guys died. We accept certain inherent risks to our people in the work they do... but NOT avoidable risks.

It's not the right who are making Benghazi "political". It's the left by perpetuating dishonesty on it.

I assume you think Obama is a muslim foreigner too since he hasn't "put that to rest" to the satisfaction of the entire populous.

obama is a richard

Last edited:

pretty obvious where mass's problems originate... stupid.

because you've lived here, right, corky?

bill weld had the same, if not worse, legislature and he managed to reform education, reform welfare, roll back sales and income taxes, increase employment and balance the budget every year.

mitt?

not so much. as a governor, he made a great presidential candidate.

so stick to something you know, like playing the banjo, asshat.

Forum List

Back