Where's Melania?

What is it to you where Melania is or isn't?

Did you have breakfast with her OP? :cuckoo:

They have no lives except for their petty little obsessions, name calling and pseudo-intellectual masturbation.

Still, I can't find a way to feel sorry for them. They chose it all.

How do you know? I don't have any contact with her I feel safe in saying that you and no one else on this board does either. So here is another radical idea how about people stop pretending they know what is going on in the lives of people they don't know.
She's not out in public with him. That's how I know. The press noticed it too.

Melania is endorsing Chris Christie

Claire McCaskill (D-MO) said
Oh, well, if a DEMOCRAT said something, it must be newsworthy and factual, right? I mean, what are the odds of a democrat saying something negative about Trump??? :uhh:

Donald Trump's family hasn't been with him during the criminal cases he's facing, and that could be because they are sick of him.
Or maybe they just want out of the public limelight because assholes like you just look for every opportunity to GOSSIP.

Donald Trump on Saturday reportedly arrived at an Iowa football game where a banner calling into question the former president's marriage had been flown overhead.

This isn't the first time someone has inquired about why Melania has been absent amid Trump's troubles with the law. Nearly a month ago, former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) said Donald Trump's family hasn't been with him during the criminal cases he's facing, and that could be because they are sick of him.

Talking to Justin on the phone?
^ A new low even for Democrats...

Donald Trump on Saturday reportedly arrived at an Iowa football game where a banner calling into question the former president's marriage had been flown overhead.

This isn't the first time someone has inquired about why Melania has been absent amid Trump's troubles with the law. Nearly a month ago, former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) said Donald Trump's family hasn't been with him during the criminal cases he's facing, and that could be because they are sick of him.

Talking to Justin on the phone?

Flyers also...

Some funny ass shit.

1708214135053.png

Forum List

Back