Where's Melania?

My guess is you think far more about Trump than I do.

You're clearly fixated on him, to the point of obsession.

No, we're not fixated on him at all. We're hoping he's gone soon. Or that Republicans grow a spine and tell Donald it's over.

That's what the 14th Amendment law suits are: Republican leaders growing a spine and trying to legally prevent him from doing more damage to the party or the country.

The option is probably Potato... no thanks, I've seen that result...and no way in hell do I want the cackling whore stepping in

Quite frankly, the rest of America doesn't give a flying fuck what the Trump cult wants. You got your way for 4 years and it nearly ended the country. This is what home schooling gets you. Idiots who vote for Trump, because they don't know any better.

Except, by your own admission, you're an idiot.

So your line of thinking is inherently idiotic.

Therefore, you are wrong.

About a great many things.
Thank yo for your feedback...

Now... on with the show...

Where is the former First Lady and what is the state of her marriage to The Biggest Loser?

Her absence fuels the fire... :laughing0301:

Where is the former First Lady and what is the state of her marriage to The Biggest Loser?

What is this, Gossip Girl?

I could give a fuck less, as I will not be voting for Melania, nor will she be on the ticket.

And for a family as screwed up and scandal-ridden as the Bidens, it seems pretty desperate to conjure up this BS.

But hey, whatever amuses that little brain o' yours. ;)

No, we're not fixated on him at all. We're hoping he's gone soon. Or that Republicans grow a spine and tell Donald it's over.

That's what the 14th Amendment law suits are: Republican leaders growing a spine and trying to legally prevent him from doing more damage to the party or the country.

Quit lying, Cunadian.

Melania is officially the one significant person in Trump's life. And she is withholding her support.

Very telling

Remember these days?

Once enemy democrats fashion a thought, the act is so novel they must play forever.

Forum List

Back