“I Just Follow My Orders Here… I Ain’t Calling on You!” Triggered Joe Biden Shouts at Reporter During Presser in Vietnam (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The Usurper is losing it in Nam! He gets triggered so easy.

Biden called on a list of pre-approved reporters: “They gave me five people here!”

He yelled at a reporter who didn’t fall in line.

“I’ll just follow my orders here. Uh — Staff, is there anybody that hasn’t spoken yet? I ain’t calling on you! I told you, I only have five questions!” Biden shouted.

WATCH:

Biden called on a list of pre-approved reporters: “They gave me five people here!”

“I’ll just follow my orders here. Uh — Staff, is there anybody that hasn’t spoken yet? I ain’t calling on you! I told you, I only have five questions!” Biden shouted.

WATCH:

How presidential of him.

WATCH:
"

"I just follow my ORDERS". "I'n going to get in trouble". "Which way do I go?" Wow what an embarrassment as the leader of the US.

WATCH:

If it were Trump you’d be applauding at how tough he is and how the corrupt media doesn’t deserve his respect.

WATCH:

The Prez-o-dunce shows us who's in charge.....

Forum List

Back